剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情回顾
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Someone sold us out.
我的真名是卡尔•瓦里克中尉
My real name is Lieutenant Kal Varrick.
但我感觉她可能知道逃出去的方法
I get the sense that she might know a way out of here.
真的吗 我们真的打算逃出
Seriously? We are really going to try to escape
这个在没有大气的卫星上
from the inescapable prison
无人成功逃脱的监狱吗
on a moon with no atmosphere.
我们可是刀锋猎人
We're the crew of the "Raza."
我们就是要干上一票
You're damn right we're doing it.
好久不见
long time no see.
他们该明白没人能跟我耍花腔
They need to understand that no one messes with me.
不 抛弃他们
No, cut them loose.
我不在乎
Yeah, I don't care.
如果他们够聪明 他们就知道会有这么一天
Well, if they're smart, they'll see it coming,
如果不够聪明 我也没什么好同情他们的
and if not, I've got no sympathy for them.
你执行就是
Yeah, just do it.
你知道吗 我得挂断了
You know what? I'm gonna have to go
因为休斯可能带来了
because Hughes is about to interrupt me
什么重要的消息
with some very important news.
我们已经确认了流亡飞船"刀锋"
We have confirmed reports that the fugitive ship "Raza"
被星际委员会捕获的消息
was captured by the Galactic Authority.
这跟我有什么关系
And what does that have to do with me?
这是发往星际委员会的
This was the crew manifest
乘员名单
forwarded to the Galactic Authority.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
我们终于找到她了
We finally found her.
你好 小甜心
Hello, pumpkin.
黑暗物质 第二季第二集
这是怎么回事
What exactly is going on here?
请坐
Sit down.
审判为何被延期了
Why has the trial been postponed?
根据你的指挥官的说法
According to your commanding officer,
你在"刀锋"上待了大概三个半月
you were on board the "Raza" for approximately three and a half months.
没错
That's correct.
但其中两个月 你失联了
But two months in, you lost contact.
当时是不得已而为之 两名船员
I was compromised. Two members of the crew
发现了我隶属于星际委员会
discovered I was Galactic Authority
计划要杀掉我
and planned to kill me.
显然他们失败了
Evidently they failed.
他们没找到机会 五号♥救了我
They didn't get a chance. Five saved me.
她编写了一个程序
She wrote a program intending
本想在休眠期消除他俩的记忆
to target their memories during stasis,
然而却把所有人的记忆都消除了
but instead it wiped the memories of the entire crew.
也包括你自己的
Including your own.
安德斯中尉与你在萨德尔沙丘星♥相♥遇后
Lieutenant Anders reported your memory loss
汇报了你的记忆缺失问题
after your encounter on Arrakis Sadr.
他告诉了我真♥相♥
He told me the truth.
而且他为你准备了
And he arranged for you to acquire the assets
完成任务所需的设备
needed to complete your mission.
没错
That's right.
神经毒素以及破坏引擎所需的爆♥炸♥装置
Neurotoxin and an explosive device to cripple the engines.
但你没有动手
But you didn't act.
至少没有立即动手
At least not right away.
我当时处境困难
I was in a difficult position.
你的记忆被消除后
After the memory wipe you had no way of knowing
无法知道自己其实和他们并非同路人
that you weren't really one of them.
你不得不认为他们是你的搭档
You had to assume they were your partners,
- 你的朋友 - 你想说什么
- your friends. - What are you suggesting?
我想说 你的判断可能也受了影响
I'm suggesting that your judgment may have been clouded.
我把他们带来了
I brought them in.
并不是立即行动
Not right away.
我只是需要些时间
I just needed time.
而且你确定这与虹彩三号♥上
And you're sure it had nothing to do with the destruction
日经联合研究机构的毁灭无关吗
of a Mikkei research facility on Iriden 3?
他们在非法对
They were illegally conducting research
白洞技术进行研究
into white hole technology,
显然他们搬起石头砸了自己的脚
and it literally blew up in their faces.
这只是官方说法
That's only the official version.
小道消息称 装置是从另一个企业偷来的
Unofficially, there were rumors that the device was stolen
被第三方力量运到那里
from another corp and delivered by a third party
意图进行试验 并让日经联合当替罪羊
in a ploy to test it and let Mikkei take the fall.
如果这是真的
If that's true,
有人会认为这是一个企业
some would consider that a deliberate act of war
有意在向另一个企业宣战
by one corporation against another.
这也意味着任何运输该装置的人
It also means whoever delivered the device
都应被认定为大屠♥杀♥的从犯
could be considered an accessory to mass murder.
我知道"刀锋"当时就在那里
I know the "Raza" was there.
我暂时无法证明 但我会的
I can't prove it yet, but I will.
我们暂时没什么好说的了
We're done for now.
这会是个大问题
This is gonna be a problem.
没错
No kidding.
如果我们不配合呢
Well, what if we don't cooperate?
我们和星际委员会有协议
We're under contract to the GA,
而她是星际委员会高级官员
she's the ranking GA officer.
没错 但她到底是替谁工作
Yeah, but who does she really work for?
不知道
I don't know,
但我们可能需要提前行动了
but we may have to move up our timetable.
埃米莉•科本
Emily Kolburn.
如果你不知道的话 这是你的真名
That's your real name in case you didn't know.
我知道
I know.
现在我还是想被称为五号♥
For now, I'm sticking with Five.
很好 五号♥
Great. Five,
你能告诉我你为什么上了"刀锋"飞船吗
can you tell me how you ended up on the "Raza"?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
想猜猜吗
Care to speculate?
起初我以为你是被绑♥架♥的
At first I thought maybe... kidnapping victim.
后来我看了你的档案 我意识到
But then I read your file and I realized,
如果你是被绑♥架♥的
there's no one out there who would give a damn
那么他们就不会在乎你了
if you were taken.
现在我考虑你可能是偷渡客
Now I'm thinking stowaway.
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I... I don't know.
他们为什么没有一有机会就除掉你
Why didn't they get rid of you first chance they got?
因为你显示出了你的用处
Because you make yourself useful.
你在船上做些什么事情
What did you do on that ship?
修理东西
I fixed things.
我很擅长修理零件电器一类的
I... I have a head for gadgets, electronics, stuff like that.
真不幸
That's unfortunate.
为什么
Why?
这可能会使你成为
That potentially makes you an accomplice
在你在船上期间他们任何
to any illegal activity conducted
违法行为的共犯
while you were onboard.
- 那又如何 - 包括在虹彩三号♥上
- So what? - Including the murder
杀害了一万五千人
of 15,000 people on Iriden 3.
你犯了个错误
You're making a mistake.
你以为你在保护你的朋友
You think you're protecting your friends.
但他们之前所犯的罪行已经足够
There's already enough evidence from their previous crimes
将他们永远绳之以法了
to put them away forever.
你是唯一会受到影响的
You are the only one who has anything to lose here.
如果你不需要我的口供就能将他们定罪
If you can convict them without my help,
那就去做
then do it.
别来找我
Leave me alone.
那瓦里克中尉呢
What about Lieutenant Varrick?
- 六号♥ - 他怎么了
- Six? - What about him?
他准备做伪证
He's about to perjure himself
好让你不受指控
to protect you from these charges.
如果你承认你参与其中
If you admit to your involvement
并且告诉我一切
and tell me everything,
我可以保证你能被豁免
I can guarantee you immunity,
他也不必自我牺牲了
and he won't have to sacrifice himself.
这是他自己选的
He made his choice.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表