剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
We've still got business on that space station.
是啊 没错 我们在这儿也有生意
Yeah, well, we got business right here too.
尼曼的命令
Neiman's orders.
我们要去一座采矿殖民地
We need to clear up some misunderstanding
澄清一些误会
on a mining colony.
什么类型的误会
What kind of misunderstanding?
嗯 就是很日常的那种
Mm, the usual.
你要来吗
You coming?
进去
In there.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我们的复♥制♥品
Duplicates of us.
复♥制♥的“拉扎号♥”
Duplicate "Raza."
我能对那里发生的事情做一个合理猜测吗
May I make an educated guess as to what's going on?
不 你不能
No, you may not.
- 四号♥ - 什么事
- Four? - Yes?
我们接到了杜鲁福指挥官的电♥话♥
We've been contacted by Commander Truffault.
她想要知道进行的如何
She wants to know how it went.
很难解释
Complications?
飞船跳至超光速模式 他们离开了
The ship jumped. They're gone.
所以你的朋友们失败了吗
So your friends were unsuccessful?
那不一定 他们还在船上呢
That remains to be seen. They're still on board.
林和布恩呢
What about Lin and Boone?
我们抓到他们了
We have them.
跟理想差距有点大
Far from ideal.
好的 殿下
Okay, Emperor...
我来找你了
coming to you.
好吧
All right.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, how you doing?
抱歉
Excuse me.
让我负责谈话
Let me do the talking.
我不是一直这样做的吗
Don't I always?
你们是有色金属公♥司♥的人吗
You with Ferrous Corp?
我们是他们的代表
We're their representatives.
我们到这里来是代表他们说话的
We're here to speak on their behalf.
是啊 这里没什么可说的
Yeah, there ain't nothing to talk about.
我们已经宣布独♥立♥了
We're declaring independence.
你明白有色金属公♥司♥是绝对不会允许的
You know Ferrous Corp isn't gonna let that happen.
好吧 也许我们要给他们看看我们是认真的
Well, maybe we need to show them we're serious...
宁愿通过杀戮保卫我们的自♥由♥
Willing to kill for our freedom...
就从你们两个开始吧
starting with you two.
事态严重 大多数人都愿意用杀戮
Push comes to shove, most would be willing to kill
来捍卫他们的自♥由♥
for their freedom.
愿意去送死 那就是另一回事了
Willing to die... That's another matter.
现在 相信我
Now, trust me,
想要死 想要自♥由♥ 以后有的是时间
there'll be plenty of time for both later.
现在我们只想谈谈
Right now we just want to talk.
请吧
After you.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
嗯
Mm.
啊
Ah.
呃 你知道
Um, you know...
嗯
Mm.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
怎么了
What?
可能这不是个好时机
Maybe this isn't a good time.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
在他们回来之前我们大概有20分钟时间
We got maybe 20 minutes before they get back.
有点紧迫 不是吗
That's kind of tight, isn't it?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
20分钟对你来说都是记录了
20 minutes would be a record for you.
真的吗
Really?
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
是的 我这一天过的是不顺
Yeah, I've had a bad day,
也许我们可以 呃
and maybe we can just, uh...
换一天再说 好吗
pick it up again tomorrow, all right?
嗯
Mm.
呃
Ugh!
没想到你还是那么容易上当
Can't believe you still fall for that.
再见 衰人
Later, loser.
你们在没有进行
You tested the device
合理调整的情况下试用了这个装置
without making the proper adjustments.
你们没法完成时间旅行
You didn't account for temporal displacement.
所以你还有其他船员才会出现在这里
That's why you and the rest of your crew are here.
你们没能在你们的现实世界里
Instead of going from point A to point B
从A地瞬间转移到B地
in your reality,
而是穿越了时空洞
you punched a hole through space-time
到了这里
and ended up here,
我们的石田夺回王位的地方
where our Ishida reclaimed his throne.
这明显是你
Something you obviously haven't done...
尚未完成的
not yet.
提醒一下 如果没有闪驱
Mind you, I don't know how you're gonna do that
真不知道你如何才能做得到
without the Blink Drive.
他是怎么成功的
Well, how did he do it?
几个朋友帮了一把
Little help from his friends.
继续说
Go on.
我可以排空里面的空气
I can vent the atmosphere in there,
然后站在这儿 看着你们死
stand here, and watch you die.
我好怕怕
I'm shaking.
不信试试
Try me.
离开俄尔斯7号♥后 这些支持皮尔神治国的公♥司♥退出了
After Eos-7, the corporations backing Pyr pulled out.
他们有更棘手的事情需要担心
They had bigger things to worry about,
所以我们趁机
so we took advantage
帮助扎坦毁掉了他们的舰队
and helped Zairon destroy their fleet.
他们就非常热情地迎接你回国
And they welcomed you back with open arms.
皇宫中有我的同盟吗
Did I have allies in the palace?
你和几个老朋友做了笔交易
You made a deal with a couple of old friends,
都是些皇室法庭的人
members of the royal court
你知道你仍然可以信任他们
who you knew you could still trust.
你同父异母的兄弟 宏 也在
Your stepbrother, Hiro, was one of them.
他们是回来找你麻烦的
That came back to bite you in the ass.
此话怎讲
How?
他试图建立民♥主♥权利
He started lobbying for democratic rights.
你却终结了它
But you put an end to that.
我们认识的松浦会在艰难中抉择
The Ryo we know can make the hard decisions
并且抓住最有利的时机
and exploit the right opportunities.
你为什么不行呢 嗯
What's holding you back, hmm?
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking...
有色金属公♥司♥正忙于战事
Ferrous Corp is too busy fighting a war
无暇顾及一个不起眼的矿区
to worry about some insignificant mining community.
但你们错了
But you're wrong.
他们会狠狠地打击你们
They're gonna come down on you hard,
因为如果他们没这么做
because if they don't, it'll send a message
就会给所有小矿区发出一个信♥号♥♥
to every other insignificant mining community
表明有色金属公♥司♥很弱 不能管理好自己家务事
that Ferrous is weak and can't keep its own house in order.
我们不是吓大的
We won't be intimidated.
你还是不明白 我们来这儿不是
You don't understand. We're not here to...
你特么在干什么
What the hell?
我说过你可以谈判
I said you could do the talking.
可没说不能开枪
I didn't say anything about the shooting.
走吧
Time to move.
放了她
Let her go.
- 什么 让她活着 - 没错
- What, you mean alive? - Yes, alive.
快点
Now.
今天你特么到底怎么了
What the hell is your problem today?
“拉扎号♥”我是“掠夺者号♥”
"Raza," this is the "Marauder."
我们狠狠教训他们一顿吧
So do we spank them?
是的 正准备如此
Affirmative. Prep it.
- 我们正往回赶 - 准备什么
- We're on our way back. - Prep what?
核弹
The nuke.
矿区殖民地会好好上一课
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表