剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
What?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
代理人的优势
Predominance by proxy.
他们用了星际转移
They used transfer transit.
显然 他们遇到了些抵抗
Apparently, they've encountered some resistance
人员有所损失
and suffered losses.
那我们的人呢
What about our crew?
他们设法逃走了 目前仍在逃
They eluded escape and are still at large.
我们还有当时用于闯入
We still have the transfer pods we used
雷诺实验室的转移舱
to break into Reynaud's facility.
你能用其中一个把我送到空间站去吗
Could you use one of them to get me down on that station?
- 当然 - 好的
- Of course. - All right.
那就这么做吧
Then let's do it.
我很抱歉 六号♥
I'm sorry, Six.
我恐怕不能帮你了
I'm afraid I can't help you.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
怎么 你也不相信我吗
What, you don't trust me, either?
我对你的信任与此事无关
My trust in you is irrelevant.
我奉命严禁你离开这艘船
I'm under strict orders not to allow you off this ship.
好吧 严格来说 我还在这艘船上
All right, technically, I'd still be on the ship.
我的克隆体会去空间站
My clone would be down in the station.
我相信你是真心想要赎罪
I believe you're sincere in your desire to make amends
and that you harbor no ill intent toward the crew.
谢谢
Thanks.
当然 我的假设有时也会出错
Of course, my assumptions are sometimes fallible,
所以我在你的左心室游离壁上发现了一处弱点
so I've identified a weakness in your left ventricular free wall
我就会将此作为攻击的目标
that I will target if my faith in you proves to be misplaced.
谢谢告知
Good to know.
是的
Yes.
确实很高兴
It is good to know.
- 怎么了 - 是“掠夺者号♥”
- What is it? - The "Marauder."
它回来了
It's on its way back.
哦 操
Ugh! Shit.
该死 该死
Shit, shit.
看看我的背
Check my back.
你看到那个出口伤了吗
Do you see an exit wound?
嗯 是的是的 我看到了
Uh, yeah, yeah, I see one
很好
Good.
很好 我们不用把子弹取出来了
Good, we're not gonna have to root around for a bullet.
我在流血
I'm bleeding out.
我需要你烧灼伤处
I need you to cauterize the wound.
小鬼
Kid!
我需要你来帮助我
I need you to help me.
好的 好的 你要我做些什么
Okay, okay, what do you want me to do?
止住流血
Stop the bleeding.
我需要你找东西来愈合伤口
I need you to find something to seal the wound.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的 我得为伤口消毒
Okay, I'm gonna disinfect the wound.
很好 很好
Good, good.
- 来吧 - 好的
- Come on. - Okay.
哦 老天
Ah, Jesus!
给伤口消毒 不是把它泡在酒里
Disinfect it! Don't get it drunk!
啊
Ugh.
哦 天哪
Oh, man.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
- 是的 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
你认出他们了吗
You recognize them?
是的 他们几个小时前来过
Yeah, they were here a couple hours ago.
卖♥♥了点水果给他们
Sold 'em some fruit.
你跟他们说话了吗
Did you talk to them?
跟那男的吵了几句 他就一混♥蛋♥
Argued some with the guy. He was a jerk.
- 还有别的接触吗 - 没了
- Anything else? - No.
他跟一个当地人撞了一下然后就走了
He got into it with one of the locals and he left.
“撞了一下” 是什么意思
What do you mean by "got into it"?
没什么大事 就互相瞪了一会儿
Nothing major, just a stare down.
男人不就那样嘛 对吧
Boys being boys, right?
你知道那个当地人的名字吗
Do you know the name of this local?
呃 特莫·丹克尔
Uh, Temal Danker.
他和他兄弟刚刚都在
He was in here with his brother.
现在可能早就走远了
Probably good and gone by now.
嘿 你们在说丹克尔兄弟吗
Hey, you guys discussing the Dankers?
我一直在监视所有地表无线电传播
I've been monitoring all surface communication.
你的逃跑已经被他们注意到了
Your escape has been noted.
最新的报告显示银河当局
Latest reports have the GA
在追捕两名逃犯
in pursuit of two fugitives.
他们下落不明
Their present whereabouts are unknown.
好吧 所以他们设法逃脱了抓捕
All right, so they've managed to evade capture.
但又能逃多久
But for how long?
如果他们被捕会对我们更有利
We'd be better off if they did get caught.
想想吧
Think about it.
至少如果他们被拘捕 我们就能知道他们在哪里
At least if they're in custody, we'd know where they were,
就能更容易地把他们带回来
make it easier to retrieve them.
的确
True.
方圆20英里所有的非官方频道都被关闭
With all nonofficial channels down within a 20-mile radius
我们就是字面意义上的
of the station, we are effectively...
瞎子
blind.
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't just sit here waiting.
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
重新回到那个空间站会十分困难
Getting back onto that station is gonna be tough.
他们在所有出入口都设置了警力
They've got all entrances and exits covered.
那我们就用“掠夺者”号♥
Then let's make a new one
再造一个出入口
with the "Marauder."
因为我向你保证离我们最近的银河当局飞船
Because I guarantee you the nearest GA ship
已经在提供支援
is already en route to lend backup
抓捕囚犯的路上了
and take possession of any prisoners.
我们得在他们抵达之前让我们的人
We need to get our people back aboard this ship
回到这艘船上
before they get here.
所以怎么办
So what's it gonna be?
安卓已经识别出空间站的
The Android's identified the station's command
指挥交流中心
and communication center.
我们会把那里设为目标向前进发 摧毁它们的防御
We'll target it going in, take down their defenses,
破坏保卫 从而进入空间站
then breach and access.
希望能制♥造♥出足够的混乱
Hopefully create enough commotion
救出三号♥和五号♥
to draw out Three and Five.
你觉得他们会知道是我们
You think they'll know it's us?
爆♥炸♥ 射击 还有尖叫
Explosions, shooting, and screaming.
还能是谁
Who else would it be?
我认为我应该不需要申请跟随许可了
I'm assuming I don't need to ask permission to tag along.
我本来打算问你想不想当飞行员
I was gonna ask you if you wanted to drive.
“掠夺者号♥” 请回答
"Marauder," are you there?
开始吧
Go ahead.
不需要向空间站发起袭击
An assault on the station won't be necessary.
据报告五号♥与三号♥已成功脱离封锁区
Five and Three have reportedly escaped containment.
银河当局已追捕他们至一个当地乡村住所
The GA has pursued them to a local rural dwelling.
我正在给你们发送坐标
I'm sending you the coordinates.
好的 收到
All right, copy that.
轻点
Easy.
你感觉怎么样啊 还能动吗
How you feeling? Mobile?
还行 我还好 我很快回来
Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be right back.
哇哦 别那么快
Whoa, not so fast.
什么 你不是指望我走那么一段路
What, you don't expect me to walk
回去寻求支援吧
all the way back to get help.
没有啊 因为我来开车
Nope, because I'm driving.
你都快不能动了
You can barely move.
我没事 啊
I'm fine. Ugh.
你听起来可不像没事
You don't sound fine.
而且你看起来很糟
And you look terrible.
你在冒冷汗而且面色苍白
You're all sweaty and pale.
总之绝对不正常
More than usual, anyway.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表