剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你们看到的那间屋子 都是人的那个
That room you saw, with all those people.
他们被连接在一起 形成一种集体意识
They're linked together to form a collective consciousness.
这太可怕了
It's horrible.
就像是淹没在一千种声音的
It's like drowning in an ocean
深海中
of a thousand voices.
根本无法隔绝
You can't block them out.
所以他们给你们药是为了缓冲一下吧
So they give you the drugs to make it easier.
嗯 也帮助先知
Well, it also helps the Seers
进入他们的潜意识
access their subconscious minds,
还能把他们链接成一体
and link them to the collective.
什么是“先知”
"Seers"?
他们这么自称
It's what they call themselves.
先知们会进入机器
The Seers go into the machine,
之后给予自己大量的数据
and then they feed them data, huge amounts.
银河系充斥着庞大的信息洪流
The galaxy is awash with information.
信息无处不在
It's everywhere.
我们需要做的只是接触
It's just a matter of tapping in.
如果你分♥析♥了足够多的数据
And if you analyze enough data,
你就可以预知未来吗
you can predict the future?
只是在计算概率
It's calculating probability.
就这样
Nothing more.
所以他们知道我在船上
So they knew I was on this ship.
他们有我的犯罪记录 已知的同伙
They have my criminal records, known associates.
然后他们计算出你最有可能
And they calculated the most likely place
去哪里把货出手
you'd go to sell the drugs.
他们怎么没预测到我们要攻击他们的船
Why didn't they see us coming when we attacked their ship?
我预测到了
I saw it coming.
但是我♥操♥控了集体中的
But I manipulated the data stream
数据流
within the collective.
你能这么做吗
You can do that?
麦洛是他们中最有天赋的先知
Milo is the most talented Seer they have.
他们用的是旧的数据
They're working with old data.
他们根据以往的行为模式
They're making calculations
做出计算
based off of previous behavior patterns.
他们以为你会放弃尼克斯 不会去帮她
They thought you would abandon Nyx, not help her.
如果是这样 他们可能会
Well, if that's true, they probably don't
认为我们不会回去接三号♥和六号♥
think we'll go back for Three and Six then.
然而你确实帮了我们
Except you did help us.
这会影响到模型
That'll affect the model.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
他们想要回麦洛
They want Milo back.
根据对我们传感器的分♥析♥ 掠夺者号♥在那个星球的
Based on our sensor analysis, the "Marauder" will not hold up
大气环境下撑不过24小时
in the atmosphere of that planet for more than 24 hours.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
如果先知推测出我们要这么做
If the Seers predict we're gonna do that,
他们会在那里守株待兔的
they'll be there waiting for us.
我们的防护层撑不过又一场战斗了
Our shields can't handle another battle.
我们也可以尽力而为
We can try to shore things up best we can.
我们可以尝试很多事情
We could try a lot of things.
去别的地方卖♥♥了毒品
Sell the drugs somewhere else.
修复好防护罩
Get the shields repaired.
有时间吗
In time?
如果是尼克斯说的那样
If what Nyx says is true,
无论我们下一步如何行动
they'll likely anticipate
他们都可能预测到
our next move, whatever it is.
我看不出来他们如何能知道我们的打算
I don't see how they can know what we're going to do,
因为连我都不知道我们要做什么
because even I don't know what we're gonna do.
我想为我之前隐瞒了事实
I just want to apologize
向你道个歉
for not telling you the truth.
我明白你为什么这么做
I understand why you did it.
他是你兄弟
He's your brother.
是的 他也是我的一切
Yes, and he's all I have.
但是他不能待在这
But he can't stay here.
把他送回去只会增强他们的实力
Sending him back will only make them stronger.
我从没说过应该把他送回去
I never said we should send him back.
你是说把我们放在一个星球上
You mean drop us on a planet?
他们会一直追杀我们
They'll hunt us, and they won't stop.
也许我们能早他们一步
Maybe we can stay one step ahead of them,
但是我们会逃亡一生
but we'll always be on the run.
所以你想要我做什么
So what are you asking of me?
我想要你和麦洛谈谈
I'm asking you to talk to Milo.
了解他一下
Get to know him a little.
在我们还有时间的时候
While we have time.
为什么
Why?
我希望你能帮我
I'm hoping you can help me
说服其他人让我们留下
convince the others to let us stay.
他没有我这种物理攻击力
He's not physical like me.
他不是个战士
He's not a fighter.
但是他可以预测行为模式
But he can detect patterns,
操控信息 看到别人
manipulate information, see things
看不到的东西
that other people won't see.
这会派上用场的
It could be useful.
如果你们在船上
If you stay on board,
他们会来追杀我们所有人
they will come after all of us.
拉扎号♥有能力做出回击
The "Raza" is capable of fighting back.
你是想让我们去消灭先知吗
Are you asking us to destroy the Seers?
我是想请你们帮忙震慑他们
I'm asking you to make them think twice
让他们别再轻易决定追捕我们
about ever coming after us again.
拉扎号♥船员的下一步行动
The "Raza" crew's next course of action
已经确定
has been determined.
我在没有新的部件的情况下
I've reconfigured the shields
尽力重新配置了防护罩
the best I can without any new parts.
能经受多少伤害
How much can they withstand?
直接命中几次就报销了
Not more than a few direct hits.
所以不能再去和
So not enough to go head-to-head
先知飞船直接交火了
with that Seer ship again.
掠夺者号♥只能在那颗星球
The "Marauder" can only stay hidden on that planet
再躲十小时了
for another ten hours.
如果先知认为我们会回去找六号♥和三号♥
If the Seers think we're going back for Six and Three,
他们会在那儿等着我们的
they'll be there waiting for us.
如果他们认为我们会让他们等死的话
If they think we'll leave them there to die,
他们可能会在我们要去的
they'll probably be at the next station
下一个空间站
we try to dock at.
现在事后诸葛并没有什么用
There's no point in second-guessing yourself.
你觉得如果我光为了以智取胜
Do you think if I do the opposite
想做什么偏偏不做的话
of what I want to do just to outsmart them,
他们会预测到这个吗
they'll be able to anticipate that?
我记得有一句谚语叫“横竖都是死”
I believe the old saying is, "Damned if you do."
他们不知道我在想什么
They can't read my mind.
不能
No.
请容我问问
If I may ask,
你准备做什么
what are you going to do?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但我绝不想被人猜透
But I hate being predictable.
二号♥ 谁都猜不透你
Two, you're anything but predictable.
这全是你的错
This is all your fault.
我自行判断了
I made a judgment call.
哪怕再来一次我也会这么选择
If I had to do it again, I would.
你在下面到底是在捣鼓什么呢
What is it exactly you're hoping to do down there?
我希望只有
I'm hoping the only real damage
内部的动力离合器真正受损了
was to the internal power coupling.
如果是飞船外壳受损的话
If it's something on the outside of the ship,
我们就有麻烦了
we're screwed.
太好了
Great.
这是船上为数不多的新鲜水果了
One of the last fresh pieces of fruit on board.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
现在 尼克斯
Now, Nyx
想让我们去对抗先知
wants us to fight the Seers.
这可不明智
That would be unwise.
因为你已经知道结果了吗
Because you already know the outcome?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表