剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
You got laundry.
没想到你会来
Well, this is unexpected.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
地方不错
Nice.
富有企业家的福利
Being a wealthy industrialist has its perks.
尽管 老实说
Although, to be honest,
一段时间之后 开始感觉
after a while, it starts to feel
这里本身就是个牢笼
like its own kind of prison.
相信我 这比牢笼好多了
Trust me, this is better.
跟你说一声 五号♥会没事的
So just so you know, Five's gonna be okay.
星际委员不会提起诉讼
The GA's not gonna pursue charges.
太好了
Good.
你明白我不得不这么做 对吧
You know I had to do it, right?
想喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
我听说你要回归本来生活
So I hear you're going back to your old life.
挺好的
That's good.
是还不错
Can't complain.
大家梦寐以求的一切
Everything anyone could possibly want
我都触手可及
is supposedly waiting out there for me.
只是总感觉哪里不对劲
Something just doesn't feel right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你看过我的档案
You read my file.
你知道我妻子的事情
You know what happened to my wife.
是的 看起来是布恩杀害了她
Yeah, looks like Boone killed her.
是的 依据只是一名目击者的证词
Yeah, according to the testimony of one witness.
但是当我开始怀疑的时候
But the second I start asking questions,
这名目击证人就死了
that witness turns up dead.
未免也太巧了
That's a mighty big coincidence.
还有谁知道你在存在这些疑问
Who else knew you were asking these questions?
我爸爸公♥司♥的CEO
The CEO of my father's company.
他说自己很忠诚
He says he's loyal.
他说同我一条心 但是如果我回去了
He says he's on my side, but if I go back,
我会替下他
I take his place.
也许另有隐情
Maybe there's something to it.
又或者你在飞船上待了太长时间
Or maybe you've just spent too much time on that ship.
使你太多疑
It's made you paranoid.
不
No.
要说有的话 它唤醒了我
If anything, it's woken me up.
让我意识到过于信任别人很危险
Made me realize the dangers of being too trusting.
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
当你苏醒的时候 你失忆了
When you came out of stasis, you had no memory,
但你明辨是非对错
but you knew the right thing to do
因为你未忘本心
because you are who you are.
别忘记这点
Never forget that.
你破解文件了吗
You manage to crack the file?
是的
Yeah.
破解了
Yeah, I did.
是什么内容
So what is it?
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
- 烧伤很严重 - 是的
- It's a pretty nasty burn. - Yeah.
肯定是没注意
Must've not been paying attention
你手上的事情
to what you were doing.
这是我第一次接触这些
First time I ever operated one of those things,
所以... 有点分神了
so... just got distracted.
昨天那个护士呢
What happened to the nurse from yesterday?
调走了 压力太大
Just transferred out. Stress leave.
那个老家伙呢
What about the old guy?
他该在这多待几天的
Supposed to be here a couple more days.
谁 查理
Who, Charlie?
是 他可是个常客
Yeah, he was a frequent visitor.
发现他的伤痕原来是自残
Turns out his wounds were self-inflicted,
监狱长就把他转移到
so the warden had him transferred
精神病区了
over to the psyche wing.
他现在要接受定量
He'll be getting steady doses
电击治疗
of electric shock therapy now.
感觉如何 动一动
How's that feel? Move it around.
没事了
It's all good.
- 送我回去吧 - 你确定吗
- Send me back. - You sure?
烧伤条款规定你得留下观察至少二十四小时
Burn protocol says I keep you here a minimum of 24 hours.
不了 我没事
No, I'm fine.
床单不会自动折叠 对吧
Sheets aren't gonna fold themselves, right?
这态度很积极
Hey, that's a positive attitude.
我会写在进报告里的
I'll be sure and include that in my report.
好
Okay.
我就想着你会回来
I was hoping you'd come back.
这个地方阴森寒冷
It's cold, and it's miserable,
但比牢房♥好多了
but it's a lot better than that cell.
听着
Listen.
我听说你和你的朋友们不会被判刑
I hear you and your friends were never sentenced.
你们连审讯都没有
You never even got a trial.
是 对的
Yeah, that's right.
我明白这不是常规流程
I take it that's not normal procedure.
我在系统待了很多年了
I've been in the system for years,
从没遇到过这种事
and I've never seen it before.
他们害怕你们
They're scared of you.
不管怎样 不重要了
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
即使有审讯 我们也会被判有罪
Even if we had a trial, they would find us guilty.
我们有罪
We are guilty.
所以就这样了吗
So that's it?
你就这么放弃了
You're just gonna give up,
终身待在这里吗
spend the rest of your life here?
我有得选吗
Do I have a choice?
我觉得有
I wonder.
干什么啊
What the hell?
- 你为什么不告诉我 - 告诉你什么
- Why didn't you tell me? - Tell you what?
星际委员会早就知道毕宿十二号♥会被炸掉
The GA knew about the plan to bomb Hyadum-12,
而他们听之任之
and they let it happen.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
他们眼睁睁让那些人送命
They let those people die
然后他们就能煽动民♥意♥抵♥制♥反叛军
so they could turn public opinion against the rebels.
是的 他们还从公♥司♥得到大量资金注入
Yeah, and they also got a big injection of cash
来投入战争
from the Corporations to help with the fight.
- 你为什么不告诉我 - 我告诉你了
- Why didn't you tell me? - I did tell you!
还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们已经有过一次这样的对话了
We've had this conversation before.
你只是不记得了
You just don't remember.
什么时候
When?
你当时在休病假 我来探望你
You were on sick leave. I came to visit you.
我觉得你有权知晓 就告诉你了
I thought you deserved to know, so I told you.
你告诉了我真♥相♥吗
You told me the truth?
关于爆♥炸♥事件的
About the bomb?
是的 你怒火中烧
Yeah, you were pissed off.
你差点把我下巴打碎了
Hell, you nearly broke my jaw.
但是我... 我回去工作了
But I... I went back to work.
当然了
Of course you did,
因为你意识到你别无选择
because you realized there was no other choice.
他们操控着这一切
This is their game,
我们不过是他们的棋子
and we are just their soldiers.
我们无力还击
We don't push back.
不可能
Like hell we don't.
时间到
That's it.
你可以出来了
You're out.
这次只关你两天
That was two days.
下次再犯 就是两周了
Cross the line again, and it's two weeks.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
关禁闭感觉怎么样
How was solitary?
挺有意思
Interesting.
你手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
说来话长
It's a long story.
看看这位孤独的小美人
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表