剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
He can't go any further.
他没那个必要
He won't have to.
我必须得让你放下武器
Gonna have to ask you to drop your weapons.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我觉得你还是老实点吧
I think you better do as he says.
你要是朝我们开火 你的朋友可就危险了
If you open fire on us, you risk killing your friend.
我打赌他没意见
I bet he's okay with that.
与其被你带走
It would be a better death
还不如被他们打死
than what I'll get if they let you take me.
早就告诉你啦
Told you.
我拒绝了你回扎坦的引渡申请
I had your extradition to Zairon overturned.
我费尽辛苦
I didn't go through all this trouble just
可不是为了把你送入死亡小队的亡命之手的
to see you killed by a death squad.
我还想看你们每一个人
I intend to see each of you face trial
接受银河当局的审讯呢
under the jurisdiction of the Galactic Authority.
无意打断 兄弟
I hate to break it to you, buddy,
但那是不可能的
but that's never gonna happen.
那些企业想要我们死
The corporations want us dead.
我们在监狱里绝对活不过一周
None of us would last a week in custody.
他们已经尝试过在监狱里将我们灭口了
They already tried to kill us in prison.
我告诉过你 你在浪费时间
I told you, you're wasting your time.
闭嘴
Enough already!
放下武器 不然场面可就很难看了
Drop your weapons or this is going to get ugly.
我们人可比你们多
We have you outnumbered.
是时候重新数数了
It's time to recalculate.
放下武器 伙计们
Lower your weapons, men.
我的枪 谢谢
My gun, please.
安卓 这是“掠夺者号♥”
Android, this is the "Marauder."
我们接到他们了 正在路上
We've got 'em. We're on our way.
好的
Understood.
银河当局巡洋舰状况如何
What's the status of the GA cruiser?
他们已经侦察到我们了
They've detected us.
他们正在快速接近
They're closing in fast.
快带我们离开这
Get us out of here.
- 值得吗 - 必须要这样
- So was it worth it? - It had to be done.
不后悔吗
No regrets?
我不后悔杀了那个贱♥货♥ 不后悔
I don't regret killing that son of a bitch, no,
但是他说的话还真是让我陷入沉思
but he did say something that got me thinking.
什么
What?
我猜是特劳格特雇他杀的一号♥
I assumed Traugott hired him to kill One,
但是他说幕后黑手另有他人
but he says it was someone else.
我不知道他是在玩我还是
I don't know if he wasjust playing with me, or...
上一次见到一号♥的时候
The last time I saw One, he said he was worried
他说他很担心他父亲公♥司♥的首席执行官
about the CEO of his father's company.
一号♥是要接过他的职位
One was in line to take his place.
名单上又多一个新敌人
Another enemy to add to the list.
敌人永不会消失
There's always room for one more.
在复仇之路上走过艰难一天
Nothing like a hard day
真的最让人感到饥肠辘辘了 是吧
of seeking revenge to make a man hungry, huh?
再一想 我没胃口了
On second thoughts, I just lost my appetite.
嘿
Hey.
你该知道 他冒着生命危险帮你
You should know, he risked his life to help you.
安卓 那是什么
Android, what was that?
只不过是由核心引起的静电场
It was just a minor fluctuation
微小震荡
in the electrostatic field generated by the core.
感觉像我们的二级电容器坏了
It looks like one of our secondary capacitors failed.
还有后备系统 别担心
Backup systems kicked in. There's nothing to worry about.
好吧 有什么其他问题再告诉我
All right, let me know if there are any other problems.
好的
I will.
没什么可担心的吗
Nothing to worry about?
我还在想你什么时候会出现呢
I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
你是知道电容器为什么坏的
You do know why the capacitor failed.
当然
Yes, I do.
因为在进入这个星球大气层时候
Because of an overload during entry
负荷超载了
into the planet's atmosphere.
你没能手动操作时
You failed to establish the proper buffering sequence
建立适当的缓冲数列
when executing the maneuver.
当时有上千的机械以及导航变量
There were several thousand mechanical
同时运行
and navigational variables at play in that moment.
我时间不多
I didn't have a lot of time.
你犯了个错
You made a mistake.
你不应该犯错的
You're not supposed to make mistakes.
现在你要将其归因于这次系统升级吗
Now you're gonna say it's because of this upgrade?
不
No.
我觉得你的编程问题
I believe your programming has been flawed
存在已经有些时日了
for quite some time.
事实是你让自己升级
The fact that you gave yourself this upgrade
不过是让问题更明显罢了
is just more evidence of the problem.
你已经对这艘飞船以及飞船上的每一个人
You've become a danger to this ship
造成了威胁
and everyone onboard,
你自己也清楚
and you know it.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表