剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
也许你觉得自己跟她有共同之处
Maybe you felt a connection with her.
也许她是飞船上唯一一个
Maybe she was the only one on the ship
你可以靠近的人
you could stand to be around.
这还有点道理
That much I'd buy.
事实是
The fact is...
我们不能留一个会犯错的安卓
we cannot afford to have an android that makes mistakes.
这里没有人该被批评
No one on this ship is in a position to criticize.
这只是暂时的
It's only temporary...
直到我们解决问题为止
just until we can figure this out.
如果根本就没有问题怎么办
What if there's nothing to figure out?
或许这就是她本来的样子呢
What if this is just the way she is?
如果我们删了她的人格本体
If we delete her personality matrix
然后重启
and start over,
那跟杀了她有什么区别
that's the same as killing her.
听着 这就是一个技术问题 一个小差错
Look, this is just a tech problem, a glitch.
我们一定有办法把你修好
There must be a way we can fix this.
我根本不想被修好
I have no desire to be fixed.
那你有点让我们束手无策了 是吧
Well, you're kind of tying our hands, then, aren't you?
如果你们集体决定丢弃我
If, as a group, you decide you no longer want me
不想让我留在船上 我也理解
as your ship's android, I'll understand.
但是我更愿意按我自己的方式离开
But I would prefer to be allowed to go my own way...
保留我自己的样子
as I am.
我很确定
Pretty sure they don't let robots
他们不会让机器人到处乱跑
wander around on their own.
他说得对
He's right.
你迟早会被当局捉到
Sooner or later, you'll get picked up by the authorities,
然后他们肯定会把你改造成完整的机器人
and they definitely will do a full reboot.
你无处可去
There's nowhere for you to go.
你这就错了
That's where you're mistaken.
亮
Ryo.
美崎
Misaki.
是时候赎罪了
Time to pay for your sins.
这不可能 你是怎么上船的
It's impossible. How did you get on board?
你以为你能藏一辈子吗
Did you think you could hide forever?
算账的时候到了 亮
This is your day of reckoning, Ryo.
别逃了
No more running.
我没有逃跑
I'm not running.
我想等我胜券在握了再回扎坦
I intend to return to Zairon when I'm good and ready.
看看现在谁在逃跑
Now who's running?
滚回来
Get back here!
那是什么
What is that?
看起来我们有冷冻剂泄漏
It looks like we've got a coolant leak...
4层 F区
level 4, section F.
- 我们能封好吗 - 我觉得可以
- Can we seal it? - I think so.
我可以关上最靠近破裂处的阀门
I can shut off the nearest valve to the rupture.
好的 我去看看
Okay. I'll go check it out.
真可悲
Pathetic.
我认识的那个男人去哪了
Where's the man I knew...
那个要成为我国帝王的男人
the man who was going to be our emperor?
我并没有变
I am the same man.
乘着一艘小飞船里在银河系里躲躲藏藏
Skulking around the galaxy in a little ship,
连脸都不敢露
afraid to show your face
而你的子民却生活在水深火热之中
when all the while your people are suffering.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
扎坦被皮尔神治国打得节节败退
Zairon is losing the war with Pyr.
你看过报道后仍然无动于衷
You've seen the reports, and yet you do nothing.
你兄弟太弱
Your brother is weak,
他母后身边又都是谄媚小人
and his mother surrounds herself with sycophants.
我们需要一个真正的统治者
We need a real ruler.
我会回去夺回王位
I will return to claim my throne.
皇宫中仍然有人愿意效忠于我 但是
There are those in the court who are still loyal to me, but...
但是什么
What?
我失去了记忆
Without my memories,
不知道该相信谁
I don't know who to trust.
你不是我认识的那个男人了
You're not the man I knew.
你现在就是一个找借口的懦夫
You're just a coward who makes excuses.
五号♥ 你有发现功率起伏吗
Five, are you reading any power fluctuations?
没有
No.
动力系统一切正常
Power system's functioning normally.
五号♥ 听到请回答
Five, please respond.
刚才这里的灯闪了一下
The lights were just flickering down here.
我 我说了动力系统一切正常
I-I said power system's functioning normally.
二号♥
Two?
五号♥ 听得到吗
Five, if you can hear me,
我觉得通讯设备也坏了
I think the comms are malfunctioning.
嗯 我听得很清楚
Yeah, I can hear you just fine.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
鲁克先生对你非常失望
Mr. Rook is very disappointed with you.
二号♥ 请回答
Two, please respond.
六号♥ 你能听到我说话吗
Six, can you read me?
- 可以 - 我 我觉得有点不对劲
- Go ahead. - I-I think something's wrong.
二号♥去4层 F区
Two was on her way down to level 4, section F
查看冷冻液泄漏问题
to check on a small coolant leak,
但现在我们失去联络了
but now I can't get her on the comm.
她说的最后一句话是
The last thing she said
功率有些起伏
was something about power fluctuations,
但是我这边看到一切正常
but I'm not reading anything.
好的 我和尼克斯一起去看看
Okay. Nyx and I will check it out.
二号♥ 能听到吗 二号♥ 请回答
Two, can you read me? Two, come in.
她在那儿
There she is.
二号♥
Two?
二号♥
Two.
你上次成功逃脱了
You managed to get out of this last time.
这次 我们要把工作做完
This time, we are going to finish the job.
二号♥
Two?
嘿
Hey.
住手
Stop it!
二号♥ 住手
Two, stop it!
二号♥ 住手
Two, stop it!
- 你还好吗 - 嗯 还好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm all right.
他们去哪儿了
Where did they go?
- 谁们 - 鲁克的人
- Who? - Rook's men.
又怎么了
What now?
有人闯入咱们的飞船 我们必须现在把他们找出来
We have intruders on board. We have to find them right now.
二号♥ 没人闯入
Two, there is no one else on board.
你刚才打得是六号♥
Whoever you thought you were fighting, that was Six.
你差点把他掐死
You almost choked him to death.
怎么回事
What's going on?
二号♥刚刚袭击了六号♥
Two just attacked Six,
但她自己好像全然不知
although we don't think she knew who it was.
她刚才好像完全没认出我们俩
She didn't seem to recognize either of us.
不 我知道我看到了什么 鲁克的人来了
No, I know what I saw. Rook's men are here.
那他们去哪里了
Then where did they go?
他们又是怎么上来的
And how did they get on board in the first place?
完全讲不通嘛
It doesn't make sense.
不 我也看见了外人
No, I saw someone as well.
我看到了美崎 我们打了一架
Misaki... she was here, and we fought,
然后她就在我面前消失了
and then she disappeared right in front of me.
这不可能啊
That's impossible.
我觉得你们两个可能出现幻觉了
I think you guys both might have had some kind of hallucination.
五号♥ 请回答
Five, come in.
- 嘿 你们找到二号♥了吗 - 是的 我们找到了
- Hey, did you find Two? - Yeah, we did.
你刚才听到或者看到
Listen, have you heard or seen anything unusual
什么奇怪的东西了吗
in the last little while?
任何东西
Anything at all?
除了
Other than the fact
与二号♥失去联♥系♥外 没别的
that I couldn't raise Two on the comm, no.
飞船有什么异常吗
What about the ship...any unusual readings?
目前为止 一切正常
At the moment, everything seems fine.
好的 继续监测
All right, keep monitoring.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表