剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Look at the wallflower.
看看我们
Well, look at us.
又聚在一起了 像以前一样
All together again, just like old times.
我们现在掌握了什么信息
So what have we learned?
关于什么
About what?
关于这里是怎么运作的
About how things work around here.
千万别告诉我你一直在混日子
Please don't tell me you've been playing cards this entire time.
我这次完全没怎么混日子
I haven't been playing cards this entire time.
只是... 事实上 我以为我找到了
Just... in fact, I thought I figured out
一个钻系统漏洞的方法 能享受点特权
a way to game the system to get special privileges...
比如工作少点或者吃的好点
you know, like time off work detail or better food.
然后呢
And?
结果没多大用
Turns out, not so much.
至少我努力了
At least I tried.
你呢
How about you?
我测试了监狱的暴♥乱♥应对程序
I tested the prison's riot protocol.
我们很有必要对警卫的
It was necessary to evaluate the guards'
反应时间和作战技术进行评估
response time and technique.
他们使用强效的声波弹
They use a powerful sonic blast
使区域内的人无法动弹
to disable everyone in the area.
所有警卫都戴有护耳片...
And those earpieces the guards all wear...
护耳片可以过滤频率
they filter out the frequency,
所以他们不受影响
so they're unaffected.
有意思
Interesting.
你觉得你的纳米修复器可以使你
Do you think your nanites would protect you
免受伤害吗
from something like that?
我不知道 它的速度有多快
I don't know. How fast does it work?
几乎一瞬间
Virtually instantaneous.
我不知道它们能否让我免受伤害
I don't know if they'd keep me from feeling the effects,
但是它们可以帮我恢复得更快
but they might help me recover faster.
这消息很有用
That's good to know.
我们完成各自的任务了 你呢 老大
Well, we've done our jobs. What about you, Boss?
别告诉我你跟她做朋友了
Please tell me that you did not make friends with her.
她很刻薄
She's mean.
我觉得她可能会有用
I think she might be useful.
怎么说
How?
她不想告诉我太多
She didn't want to tell me too much,
但我感觉
but I get the sense
她可能知道逃出去的方法
that she might know a way out of here.
真的吗
Seriously?
还有件事你们得知道
There's one more thing you should know.
我们需要担心的不仅是警卫
The guards won't be the only ones we need to worry about.
有一个监狱帮派的老大
The boss of one of the
警告我千万别自找麻烦
warned me against doing anything that might cause trouble.
所以他们会监视我们
So they'll be watching us.
好极了
Great.
这项不可能完成的任务又难上加难了
Just make the impossible job a little harder.
我们和别人说话的时候要小心点
We just need to be careful with who we speak to.
所以我们要干这一票了
So are we doing this thing?
我们真的打算逃出
I mean, we're really gonna try to escape
这个在没有大气的卫星上
from the inescapable prison
无人成功逃脱的监狱吗
on a moon with no atmosphere?
我们可是刀锋猎人
We're the crew of the Raza.
我们就是要干上一票
You're damn right we're doing it.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
我们刚接到通知
We just got the call.
行动开始
It's on.
安排部署下去吧
Make the arrangements.
不能让她进监狱待着 这姑娘真可能成个麻烦
Girl might be tricky if we can't put her in Gen Pop.
我们要把她转移到行星边际
We're transferring her planet-side.
由那边来处理她
It'll be dealt with on the other end.
她还只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
赫夫 你要知道孩子
Here's the thing about kids, Herv...
长大后就成了成人
they grow up to become adults.
请了律师的那个怎么办... 莫斯
What about the one who lawyered up... Moss?
不归我们管了
It's out of our hands.
有其他人在操心着呢
Somebody else's problem now.
明白
Got it.
今天你运气真好 孩子
It's your lucky day, Kid.
你可以离开了
Your transfer just came through.
去哪里
Transfer where?
你将被安置在行星另一面的
You're being placed in a group home
一处群体住♥宅♥
down on the planet.
群体住♥宅♥
A group home?
我知道这不够理想 但这不过是暂时的
I know it's not ideal, but it's just temporary.
我不想离开
I don't want to go.
这可是我见到的第一个
Well, that's a first one for me.
我从没听哪个
I never heard a prisoner say
犯人说想待在这里
they wanted to stay here before.
就...
Just...
就让我待在普通监狱里
just put me in the General Population.
我至少和我的朋友在一起
At least I'd be with my friends.
那不该是你的归属
That's no place for you.
我的归属是那艘飞船
My place was on that ship.
你确定
But you made sure that
我再也回不去了 对吗
that would never happen again, didn't you?
好了 你知道真正搞笑的是什么吗
Okay, you know the really funny thing is?
你竟然以为自己有选择权
You think you actually get a say.
- 来吧 走吧 - 放开我
- Come on, let's go. - Let go of me!
你要是想被铐起来 你就接着闹
You want to get cuffed and shackled, you keep it up.
别这样
Don't.
你为什么任由他们这么做
Why are you letting them do this?
我是在努力帮你
I'm trying to help you.
不 你是在努力帮你自己
No, you're trying to help yourself
把我送走成为其他人的负担
by sending me away to be someone else's problem.
我就是个麻烦
I'm an inconvenience.
我同意
You can say that again.
送她去运输机
Just get her on the shuttle.
恐怕我得撤回这条命令了
I'm afraid I have to countermand that order.
你是谁
Who are you?
沙迪克指挥官
Commander Shaddick,
我是星际委员会重案部的
chief inspector of the Galactic Authority's
总督察
Serious Crimes division.
这个女孩哪里也不能去
That girl's not going anywhere.
我所知的是 她并未面临任何新的指控
I was told she wasn't gonna face any new charges.
她也不会面临
And she won't,
前提是她得配合我的调查
if she cooperates with my investigation.
你们的任务已经解除 立即生效
Effective immediately, you have been relieved of your duties.
这个案子现在归我了
This case is mine now.
准备好了
I'm ready.
好久不见
Long time no see.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表