剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
他在前去广播演讲的路上被截下
He was intercepted on his way to the broadcast.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
在他皇宫的房♥间里
Confined to his room in the palace
被皇太后的走狗保护性监禁
under the protective custody of the Empress's loyalists.
我们得在他们
We have to get to him
将他转移到外星球之前见到他
before they move him off-world.
凉 你必须回赛荣来
Ryo, you must return to Zairon.
你知道我不可能同意这次行动
You know I can't sign off on this op.
我不能置我的船员于危险之中
I won't put my people at risk.
这么做没道理
This doesn't make sense.
我理解
I understand.
我希望你重新考虑一下去不去
I wish you'd reconsider going.
宏的支持至关重要
Hiro's support is critical.
我必须在今晚他被转移前
It's imperative that I get to him
找到他
tonight before he's moved.
你很可能会落入他们的陷阱
Chances are you are walking into a trap.
他们知道我们打算埋伏宏的飞船
They knew we were gonna ambush Hiro's ship.
他们知道这次演讲
They knew about the broadcast,
还有轨道上的反叛势力
and the rebel forces in orbit.
他们非常可能知道
And it's more than likely
你今晚会去
they'll know you're coming tonight.
德拉科绝不会背叛我
Drago would never betray me.
你为何这么确定
How do you know that for sure?
我从前的记忆是我成功的关键
My former memories hold the key to my success.
如果我现在质疑它们 那么...
If I doubt them now, then...
这所有的牺牲就是徒劳的了
all this sacrifice would've been for nothing.
你对德拉科将军的信任
Your faith in General Drago
很可能让你倾尽所有
will cost you everything.
以前的你绝不会质疑我
The person you used to be would have never questioned me.
- 我可不是波西亚 - 是的
- Well, I'm not Portia. - No.
她凭借的是...
Her's was...
基于不安全感的冷酷无情
a ruthlessness born of insecurity.
而你 你拥有一种
But you, you hold a strength
从自信和同情中汲取的力量
drawn from confidence and compassion.
我并不想念波西亚•林
I don't miss Portia Lin.
- 所以 你和他一起去吗 - 不
- So? You going with? - Nope.
- 他没来找你 - 是的 没有
- He didn't ask you? - No, he did not.
那他到底怎么离开那个星球
How the hell's he getting out of that planet?
他会自己开飞船
He's gonna fly himself.
开石田家族的航♥天♥飞机
He's taking the Ishida shuttle.
- 他会驾驶吗 - 是的
- He knows how to pilot? - Yep.
天晓得他还知道什么
And who knows what else.
什么意思
What do you mean?
自从他找回记忆之后
He's been avoiding me
他就一直在回避我
ever since he got his memories back.
- 你确定吗 - 不会有错的
- You sure? - Yeah, there's no mistaking it.
他完全避开了我
He's steering well clear.
我不懂为什么会这样
I wonder why that is.
还能为什么
Why else?
他知道了我过去的事
He knows something about me, about my past,
但他并不想告诉我
he just doesn't wanna share.
显然 他不想让我有可能
Obviously doesn't want to put himself in the position
问他这些事
where I might ask him about it.
你不好奇吗
And you're not curious?
好奇
Curious?
我当然好奇了
Hell yeah, man, I'm curious.
但我觉得像他那样的混♥蛋♥
But I just figure if a badass like him
都不想说的事
doesn't wanna talk about it,
估计我还是别打听了为妙
maybe it's something I'm better off not knowing.
你好 四号♥
Hello, Four.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Are you ready to go? - Yes.
我是来道别的
I came to say good-bye.
仿生人 你完善了许多
You've come a long way, Android,
原本你只是我们从天琴九号♥上买♥♥来的
from the factory set utility model
一台原始配置的实用机型
we purchased back on Lyra-9.
那时候 你还是个机器
Back then, you were a machine no different
与其他科技产品并无二异
than any other piece of technology.
但现在 你... 远不只是一台机器了
But now, you... You're so much more.
怎么呢
How so?
你的情绪反应能力
Your capacity for emotional response
并非意外
was no accident.
是的
Yes.
我已经发现我的神经构架中
I've discovered an emotive subroutine
上传了情绪化子程序
was uploaded into my neural matrix.
我推断是二号♥所为
I've concluded that Two was responsible.
波西亚 是她
Portia, yes.
在戴... 五号♥的帮助下
With the help of Das... Er, Five.
正是完善你的过程
It was the act of making you whole
使她俩关系密切
that brought the two of them together.
这也使飞船上的许多事有所改变
Changed a lot of things on this ship.
变得更好了
For the better.
她们为什么这么做
Why did they do it?
答案在你自己
The answer lies within you.
你的话很有诗意
That's very poetic.
但并没什么用
And ultimately unhelpful.
我说在你自己指的字面意思
No, I mean literally within you.
你有内部记录仪
You possess internal recorders
它记录着在我们休眠之前
that documented your time on this ship
你在这艘船上的经历
before we went into stasis.
- 我被重启了 - 那只会
- I was rebooted. - Which wiped
清除你快速读取电子记录的权限
your immediate access to the digital data
而非数据本身
but not the data itself.
数据还在你体内某处
It still exists somewhere inside you.
你只需要把它找出来
You just have to find it.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我可能再也没机会告诉你了
Because I may not get another chance.
而且我一直很喜欢你 仿生人
And because I've always liked you, Android.
再见
Good-bye.
再见 四号♥
Good-bye, Four.
好运
Good luck.
你这样做太冒险了
You're about to put your life on the line.
我不会让你一个人去的
I won't let you do it alone.
我有帮手
I won't be alone.
德拉科已经安排好我进皇宫的路线
Drago has arranged for me to gain access to the palace.
有一个侧门没有守卫
One of the side entrances will be left unguarded
进去以后我就与他会合
and once I'm inside I'll meet with him.
联手救出宏
And then we'll free Hiro.
要是出了差错呢
And what could go wrong.
如果我对他有一丁点怀疑
If I had the slightest doubt about him
你觉得我会冒这个险吗
do you think I would take this risk?
你不让任何人和你一起去
The fact that you're not letting any of us go with you
就表明你还是不太相信他
suggests there is some doubt.
与这无关
That has nothing to do with this.
那为什么呢
Then why?
为什么你不让我陪你去
Why won't you let me go with you?
因为我不需要你
Because I don't need you.
好吧
Yeah.
我懂你意思了
Well, that much is clear.
德拉科先生
Drago-san.
欢迎回来 凉
Welcome back, Ryo.
赛荣公民们 抱歉打断大家观影
Citizens of Zairon, we interrupt your viewing
您现在看到的是
to bring you this live stream
来自石田宫廷的现场直播
from the Royal Court of Ishida.
我将犯人带来
I deliver the prisoner
移交法庭审判
unto the judgment of the court.
韩指挥官 上来吧
Han-Shireikan, join us.
石田凉 你被控谋杀你的父亲
Ishida Ryo. You stand accused of the death of your father,
石田铁道天♥皇♥
Emperor Ishida Tetsuda.
你如何辩解
How do you plead?
无需多言
I don't.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表