剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
We don't even know if it'll work.
她说得没错 我们得测试一下
She's right. We need to test it.
还有多久才能连上适配器
How long to hook up the adapter?
我对这项技术知之尚浅
I'm not familiar with this technology,
但它的设计似乎是与
but it appears that it was designed to be compatible
标准控制系统相兼容的
with standard control systems.
好吧 那么现在 我们得找个地方停一下
Well, in the meantime, we've got one stop to make.
我得承认 这次行程还挺愉快的
Well, I got to admit, this has actually been really nice.
除了非法入侵 袭击
Aside from the break and enter, the assault,
威胁 绑♥架♥ 囚禁那部分
threats, kidnapping, imprisonment,
我还真是度过了一段惬意的时光
I've actually had a really great time.
- 那就好 - 我们保持联♥系♥ 哈
- I'm glad. - And let's keep in touch, huh?
当然
Sure.
那么 抱一个
So... hugs?
那算了
No.
好了 安卓 准备启动了
All right, Android, let's get ready to launch.
等等
Hold on!
嘿 呃 如果你们不介意的话
Hey, uh, if you guys don't mind,
我想下船一趟
I could use a little time off the ship.
噢 没问题
Oh, no problem.
我们完成测试之后 再回来接你
Once we've done the test, we'll come back and pick you up.
好的
Sounds good.
嘿 我跟你一起吧
Hey! I think I'll join you.
呃 不用了吧
Uh, that's not necessary.
我也需要放松一下
I could use some R and R myself.
呃 不了吧 我 呃 我有点事
Uh, no, really, I, uh, I got a bunch of stuff
- 需要处理一下 所以 - 那没事
- I gotta take care of, so... - That's fine.
等你完事了 去M层的酒吧见我就好
I'll meet you in the bar on M level when you're done.
我们可以继续上次的谈话
We can continue that conversation we were having,
不过这次有舒服的椅子和香醇的美酒
only this time with chairs and glasses.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
嘿 有什么不对吗
Hey, is something wrong?
我觉得如果没有人跟着他的话
I think if one of us doesn't go with him,
等我们回来他就消失了
he's not gonna be here when we get back.
如果他想要离开飞船 我们不会强留
If he wants to leave the ship, we're not gonna stop him.
他现在的状态很低沉
He's in a dark place right now.
脑子不太正常
He's not thinking straight.
尼克斯 你在说什么呢
Nyx, what are you talking about?
我不能坐视不管
Look, I'm not sitting this one out.
我能帮助他
I can help him.
我知道我能
I know I can.
拿着
Here.
好吧
Okay.
安卓 来吧
Android, let's go.
好了 这样应该够远了
Okay, this should be far enough.
我们已经远离空间站的视程
We're well out of visual range of the station
但如果出现任何差错 我们的距离也不会远得回不去
but still close enough in the event anything goes wrong.
还能出什么差错
What could possibly go wrong?
要么有用要么没有 不是吗
It either works or it doesn't, right?
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Are we ready? - Yes.
我们的目的地在160光年之外
Our target destination is 160 light-years from here.
要玩就玩大的
Go big or stay home.
好了
All right.
开始吧
Do it.
启动瞬间驱动
Initiating Blink Drive.
出问题了
Something's wrong.
关掉它
Shut it down.
无法关闭
I can't.
你的朋友迟到了
Your friend's late.
他会来的
He'll show.
戴文•泰尔瑟德
Devon Teltherd.
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
你不认识我们 但我们对你 可是相当熟悉
No, but we know you... very well.
- 呃 - 在拉扎号♥
- Uh... - Joined the crew of the "Raza"
逃离亥伯龙神8号♥星球时加入其中
in their escape from Hyperion-8.
四度将阴影卖♥♥给
Arranged the sale of four cases of Shadow
奥巴里区的接头人
to his connections in the Al-Bali sector.
如今为了相同的目的来到轩辕12号♥
Here on Regulus-12 to do the same...
与预测分毫不差
as predicted.
你说对了一半
You got about half that right.
你看这边哪里有阴影了
Do you see any Shadow around here?
你瞧 我是来为自己买♥♥点东西的
See, I'm here to make a personal purchase.
拉扎号♥在哪里
Where is the "Raza"?
早就走远了
Long gone.
七号♥机库 以化名入港
Hangar seven. Docked under an alias.
看配置应该能认出来 我是说 你们可以去查
Specs should line up. I mean, check it out.
他们离开了
They left.
我们想要尼克斯
We want Nyx.
啊
Ahh.
那啥 我也很想帮你们找她 但 爱莫能助啊
See, I'd love to help you with that, but... I can't.
她已经入伙了
She's one of them now.
嗯
Hmm.
他们去了哪里
Where did they go?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这个我也帮不了你们了
I can't help you with that either.
嗯
Hmm.
回飞船
Back to the ship.
去看看下一个预测模型
Let's look at the next predictive model.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表