剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Okay. My turn.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
祝你好运 五号♥
Good luck, Five.
谢谢
Thanks.
太牛逼了
This is so cool.
哇哦
Wow.
来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
呃 不 我们哪儿也不用去
Uh, no, we don't have to go anywhere.
我只需要一台能让我
I just need a computer that will give me access
连接到这个地方的服务器的电脑
to this facility's servers.
这台就很不错
This is perfect.
我黑进去 拿到我们需要的信息
I'll hack in, get the information we need,
完全不用离开这个房♥间
never have to leave this room.
好吧
Okay.
我们能做什么吗
Is there anything we can do?
呃 当然了
Um, sure.
给我拿些曲奇来
Grab me those cookies.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 有人能听见我说话吗
Hey! Can anyone hear me?
嘿 来人啊
Hey! Come on!
嘿
Hey!
噢噢 你好啊
Oh, hi there!
你好
Hello.
我在这儿喊了快半个小时
I've been in here screaming at the top of my lungs
都快喊破嗓子了 你怎么才注意到
for, like, half an hour! Took you long enough to notice!
噢 我挺久之前就注意到了
Oh, I noticed quite some time ago.
我只是觉得你最终会放弃的
I just assumed you'd give up eventually.
你这么执着还真是烦人
You're annoyingly persistent.
- 谢谢哦 - 有什么事吗
- Thank you. - How can I help you?
呃 你先把我放出去吧
Well, you can start by letting me out of here.
抱歉 出于安全考虑 我不能这么做
I'm afraid I can't do that, for safety reasons.
拜托 我怎么可能伤得到你呢
Oh, come on. You actually think I could hurt you?
不 但如果你尝试逃跑或者破坏这项任务的话
No, but I'm sure I could hurt you,
我很确定我能放倒你
should you attempt to flee or jeopardize this mission.
呃 我肯定不 我不会 我不会 等等
Well, I don't... I wouldn't... I wouldn't... wait.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 等等 那个 那个啥
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Look, look.
我能和谁谈谈吗 波西亚 或者布恩
Can I talk to someone? Uh, Portia, Boone?
很抱歉目前没人有空
I'm afraid no one is available.
等一下 等等 等等 别关啊
Just wait! Wait, wait! Hang on!
就 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! 我的手指 手指 小心手指!
Just... hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Fingers, fingers, the fingers!
我 我有幽闭恐惧症 监禁在这种地方的话
I'm... I'm claustrophobic. Confined spaces like this,
我可能会惊恐发作的
they trigger my panic attacks.
我是说 待在这儿可能会危及到我的健康
I mean, being in here puts me at a health risk.
你的心率上升了
Your heart rate is elevated.
是吗 噢
What? Ooh.
好的 你跟我去医务室吧
Very well. You can accompany me to the infirmary.
- 好极了 - 但是
- Great. - However,
如果你想要逃跑
should you attempt to escape
或以任何手段干涉的话
or otherwise interfere,
我就不能保证你的人身安全了
I cannot guarantee your safety.
我会 我会很乖的 我保证
Be... best behavior. Promise.
我还有点低血糖 所以 呃 能不能
I'm also hypoglycemic, so, um, maybe we could
在餐厅停一下 让我拿点吃的呢
stop by the mess, grab me something to eat?
- 不行 - 哦
- No. - Huh.
哇哦
Whoa.
什么情况
"Whoa," what?
我就知道 这肯定不会像你想的那么容易
Oh, man, I knew this wasn't gonna be as easy as you thought.
不 我知道这个神秘装置是干嘛的了
No. I found out what the mystery device does.
- 它是某种驱动的一部分 - 你是说引擎什么的吗
- It's part of a drive. - You mean like an engine?
我们不是已经有一个了吗
We already have one of those.
这个不一样
Not like this.
它被称作闪驱
They call it a Blink Drive.
它能进入超时空的间隙
It creates transversible wormholes
从而制♥造♥出可穿越的虫洞
by accessing pockets of extra-dimensional space-time.
好像我听得懂一样
And you lost me.
一般的超光驱跃迁是扭曲空间
Normal FTL creates a distortion in space
使扭曲的部分比光速更快地波动
that moves faster than the speed of light,
同时带动飞船一起行进 但是你还是需要
pulling the ship along with it, but you're still moving
从A点移♥动♥到B点的
from point A to point B.
而通过闪驱 你实际上根本不需要移♥动♥
With the Blink Drive, you don't technically move at all.
你只是从一个地方消失
You just disappear from one place
然后立刻在另一个地方出现
and reappear somewhere else instantaneously.
如果我们要穿越银河系的话
If we wanted to go all the way across the galaxy,
通常得花上个把月
it would normally take us months
中途还得停下来加燃料
with refueling stops along the way.
有了这个 我们一眨眼就能横穿银河系了
With this, we could do it in the blink of an eye.
如果有一队战舰装备了这个驱动的话
A fleet of warships equipped with this drive
那就无敌了啊
would be unstoppable.
对
Yeah.
没错
That's right.
难怪她为此不惜杀人
No wonder she's willing to kill for it.
我不太明白
I don't get it.
这么一小张卡片
How does one little card
怎么就能让飞船横穿银河系了
move a ship across the galaxy?
这张卡片能放进一个适配器里 然后把适配器连到
The card fits into an adapter which you can attach
任何普通驱动的控制系统上就行了
to the control systems of any ordinary drive.
你的意思是我们能把拉扎号♥的引擎
You're saying we could turn the Raza's engines
也改成这种闪驱的?
into one of these Blink Drives?
我们得拿到适配器
We need the adapter.
它在一个实验室里...
It's in a lab...
往上四层楼 就在大楼的另一侧
Four stories up, on the other side of the building.
出发吧
Let's go.
好了 我已经把模式锁定到自动飞行了
All right, I've locked us into an auto-flight pattern.
扫描热信♥号♥♥
Scanning for heat signatures.
如果屋顶上来人了
If anyone shows up on the roof,
就速度下去
move us in fast.
明白了
You got it.
哈?
Huh?
来吧
Come on.
- 不是吧 - 哎呀
- Seriously? - Aww.
你看起来像个小科学家
You look like a widdle scientist.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯 就是有点酸
Yeah, just a little sore.
任务怎么样
How goes the op?
每个人都在行动
Everyone's in play.
我们现在只能等
Now we can only wait.
好吧
Right.
你知道餐厅里有用来坐的椅子
You know there are chairs to sit on
和用来喝东西的杯子的吧
and cups to drink from in the mess.
嗯 这算是某种即兴野餐吧
Well, this is kind of an impromptu picnic.
我正要去我的居住舱
I was on my way to my quarters,
然后就看到了这玩意儿
and this thing caught my eye.
仔细想想的话其实挺厉害的
It's kind of amazing when you think about it.
你看 他们进去的时候
I mean, they went in with the weight
带着千斤重的包袱
of the universe on their shoulders,
然后出来的时候 就无罪一身轻了
and they came out free and clear.
不是的
Hardly.
他们的记忆也许是被抹去了
Their memories may have been wiped,
但是他们的过去依旧存在
but their past still exists.
而过去总会以某种方式赶上你
And the past has a way of catching up with you,
不管你想不想得起来
whether you remember it or not.
嗯 我懂
Yeah, I get that.
不是不报 时候未到 对吧
I mean, we all gotta pay for it in the end, right?
但如果我能重新开始呢
But if I could get a fresh start, huh?
哪怕只是重新开始记忆...
Even if it's just up here...
你想改变吗
You want to change?
做出更好的选择啊
Make better choices.
就从今天开始
Starting from today.
没 没那么简单的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表