剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
对这个团队忠诚和责任感
A sense of duty, loyalty to this crew.
所以是友谊留下了你
So friendship.
而且我失去了记忆
And the fact that without my memories,
也帮不了赛荣什么
I have nothing to offer Zairon.
你好
Hi.
我们在大厅里了 开始测试
We're in the lobby, testing.
收到
Copy that.
接收效果如何
How's the view?
影音俱全
Eyes and ears.
该你上了
You're on.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是来见鲁克先生的
I'm here to see Mr. Rook.
您的身份证
ID?
不行 抱歉 系统里没有你的名字
No. Sorry, you're not in the system.
肯定是搞错了
Well, that must be a mistake.
你能再查一下吗
Can you check again?
和你说了 里面没有你的名字
I'm telling you, your name isn't here.
黑进来了
We're in.
见不到鲁克先生我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving until I see Mr. Rook.
好吧
Fine.
看到这个了吗
You seeing this?
视网膜扫瞄
Yeah, retinal scans.
打劫这里可不容易
It's not gonna be an easy smash and grab.
我们怎么进去
So how do we get in from up here?
它不具备对接功能
It's not equipped with docking capabilities
也不允许其他访问形式
or anything else that would allow for access.
安全级别非常高
It's highly secure.
飞船在轨飞行时
There's no possible way to
没有可能进入空间站
enter the station while in orbit.
这意味着唯一的进入方法就是
Which means the only way in is by way
通过太空梯
of the space elevator.
我们怎么才能坐上它呢
And how do we get on that elevator?
和他一起搭乘 埃里克•瓦佛
You catch a lift with him, Eric Waver.
据公♥司♥数据库显示
According to the company database,
埃里克•瓦佛 高级生物师 工程研发部
他在研发部门工了作超过十年
he's been with their R&D division for over ten years.
这意味着我逃走的时候
Which means he was probably there on the station
他可能就在空间站里
when I escaped.
如果他能解决我们的问题
Well, maybe we won't have to access the space station
也许我们根本不用进入空间站了
after all if he has the answers we're looking for.
以防他不能 我在找个可以绕开
In the event he doesn't, I'm working on a way
矮星科技视网膜扫瞄技术的方法
to circumvent Dwarf Star's retinal scan technology.
你打算怎么办
How you gonna manage that?
通过使用医务室的
By using the infirmary's
修复和重建技术
repair and reconstructive technology
结合我从库房♥清点过的
in conjunction with some of the illegal criminal devices
一些违法犯罪的设备
I've been cataloguing from the store room.
我要看看都有些什么
I need to see that list.
五号♥拿到瓦佛的地址了
Five's got Waver's address.
我们会坐掠夺者过去
We'll take the "Marauder" down.
你不能和我们一起去
You're in no condition to come with us.
你同意了的
You agreed.
我的情况暂时有所改观
My situation has changed temporarily.
仿生人找到了增强
The android's figured out a way to boost
纳米修复器的方法
the power to my nanites.
接下来的二十四小时
For the next 24 hours,
我将处于最大蓄能状态
I'm at maximum charge.
我比以往能力更强
I'm stronger than ever.
二十四小时以后会怎么样呢
And what happens after that 24 hours is up?
她的纳米修复器将彻底关闭
Her nanites will shut down completely.
她将立即死亡
Her death will be immediate.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我不想慢慢等死
Because I'm not going to die a slow death.
就算要死 我也要战斗至死
If I'm going out, I'm going out fighting.
兴趣 烹饪和舞蹈
Interest, cooking and dancing.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
星际委员会
Galactic Authority.
卡尔•瓦里克中尉
Lieutenant Kal Varrick.
我想和埃里克•瓦佛谈谈
I'd like to speak to Eric Waver.
我就是
Yeah, that's me.
有什么问题吗
What is this about?
我需要占用你大概二十分钟时间
I'll need maybe 20 minutes of your time.
我能至少知道为什么要询问我吧
Can I at least know why I'm being questioned?
先生 我们可以在这谈 或者回局里谈
Sir, we can talk here or down at the station.
你自己选
Your choice.
好吧 等下
Okay, hang on.
请进
Come on in.
怎么回事
Whoa, what's going on?
你们想要干什么
What do you guys want?
瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
你是创造我的团队成员之一 对吗
You're a part of the team that created me, weren't you?
- 是 - 但你不怕我
- Yes. - But you're not afraid.
为什么
Why not?
因为你放过了我
Because you spared me.
在你逃走的那天晚上
The night you escaped.
你是我们第一个成功的样品
You were our first successful prototype,
一个具备自我供给和感知能力的
a bio-engineered human capable of self-sustainment
生物工程人类
and sentience.
你接受了一系列用于
You were subjected to a battery of tests
评估极限的测试
designed to assess your limits.
迫使你的纳米修复器响应并克服极限
Force your nanites to respond and push past them.
你超越了所有预期
You surpassed all expectations.
不幸的是 这使得我们研究小组大胆地
Unfortunately, that just emboldened our research team
做了更进一步的测试
to push you further.
让人不忍♥直视
It wasn't easy to watch.
那对你就是种折磨
It was torture for you.
我是研究小组中的初级成员
I was a junior member of the research team,
负责一些最基本的工作
tasked with the most basic duties.
其中一项就是给你送饭
One of which, feeding you,
造成了始料未及的结果
had an unintended consequence.
这种关系使我们感情深厚
It allowed us to bond.
因此 我被赋予了
Which, in turn, resulted in me being charged
另一项职责... 教育你
with another duty... your education.
你学习知识
You learned.
变得更聪明
You grew smarter.
我们没有意识到
And unbeknownst to us,
你也变得更加危险
more dangerous.
我们从未想过会这样
We never saw it coming.
你冲破束缚后 行为十分残忍♥
When you broke free, you were brutally efficient.
就好像在向他们证明自己
It was like you were proving yourself to them.
最后一次 终极测试
One last time, one final test.
你把他们都杀了
You killed them all.
研究小组 技术人员
The research team, technicians,
安保人员 空间里的每个人
the security personnel, everyone on that station,
除了我
except me.
亚历克斯所说的你忘掉的事是真的
It's true what Alex said about your missing memories.
鲁克还跟你说什么了
What else did Rook tell you?
说你现在有朋友了 危险的伙伴
That you had friends now, dangerous associates,
还有 你会回来
And that you'd come back.
你清楚你的纳米修复器
You know about your nanites.
这就是你来这里的原因 对吗
That's why you're here, isn't it?
直到你逃跑几个月以后
It wasn't until several months after your escape
我们才发现初代纳米修复器
that we discovered that the first generation
存在缺陷
nanorobotics were flawed.
它们在不断泄露着
They were bleeding an almost infinitesimal
极微小的能量
amount of energy over time.
那时我们就意识到迟早有一天
And that's when we realized that sooner or later,
它们会全部失效并停止工作
they would all deteriorate and shut down.
但你们攻克了这个难题 对吗
But you fixed the issue, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
是的 我们完善了内部设计
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表