剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
再见
Six out.
三号♥ 请回答
Three, come in.
三号♥ 如果你能听到我讲话 请回答
Three, if you can hear me, please respond.
他没有回应 我去看看
He's not answering. I'll go check on him.
你们应该去医务室
You guys should head down to the infirmary...
做些检查
run some scans.
但是你得把剑交给我
But you should hand over that sword.
如果你真的产生幻觉了 那个会有点儿危险
If you really are hallucinating, it could be a little dangerous.
我找到三号♥之后会尽快与你们联♥系♥
I'll let you know as soon as I find Three.
马库斯
Marcus.
我靠
What the hell?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我靠 怎么回事
What the hell is this?
冷静 没事的
Calm down. It's okay.
不 不 不 不 不 你不能 不 不
No, no, no, no, no. You can't...No. No.
你不可能出现的
You cannot be here...
因为你已经死了
'cause you're dead.
我回来了
I'm back.
不可能
This can't be.
我在做梦
I'm dreaming.
一定是这样 对吗
That's what it's got to be, right?
这就是个梦 这就是个梦
This is just a dream. This is just a dream.
没错 就是个梦
That's it. It's a dream.
- 马库斯 这不是梦 - 不 不 不 别
- Marcus, it's not a dream. - No, no, no, don't.
别
Don't.
别
Don't.
你已经死了
You are dead.
我看到了你的尸体
I saw your dead body.
你说的没错
I know all of that is true...
但是现在情况比较复杂
but it's more complicated than that.
死亡与我们想象的并不一样
Death isn't what we think it is.
你是想告诉我
So what are you gonna tell me...
你是鬼魂什么的吗
you're some kind of ghost or something?
不是
Not exactly.
解释起来确实不太容易
Look, there's no easy explanation... I admit that.
你就告诉我一件事
But just tell me one thing.
即使一切不合常理
Isn't there some small part of you
难道你身上某个小部位
that's a little bit happy to see me...
见到我没有点儿小小的开心吗
despite the fact that it makes no sense?
因为如果没有
Because if there isn't...
我会离开 再也不来骚扰你
I'll leave, and I'll never come back.
我完全看不懂
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
你呢
What about you?
这完全不是我的专长
This is definitely not my area of expertise.
我们需要安卓
We need the Android.
我们得找别人帮忙了
We'll have to settle for the next best thing.
我能帮忙做点儿什么
How can I be of assistance?
别开门
Don't answer.
三号♥ 你在吗
Three, are you in there?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
只是想知道 你是否看到或者听到了
I just want to know if you've seen or heard
什么奇怪的东西
anything out of the ordinary.
如果你跟他说我在
If you tell him about me...
我不得不离开
I'll have to leave.
我好着呢
I'm fine.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
就是有点儿困
Just need a little sleep is all.
让我睡会儿
Leave me alone.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
现在我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do now?
我不能永远待在这里 你也是
I can't stay in here forever. Neither can you.
对 这就是我来这儿的原因
I know, and that's exactly why I'm here.
我想让你跟我走
I want you to come with me.
- 五号♥ 请回答 - 请讲
- Five, come in. - Go ahead.
我在三号♥的居住舱外面
I'm standing outside Three's quarters,
但是他不让我进去
and he won't let me in.
你能把门打开吗
Can you open the door?
- 为什么 - 事情有点不对
- Why? - Something strange is going on.
我们觉得二号♥和四号♥
We think Two and Four
可能出现了幻觉
might have had some kind of hallucination.
什么 这什么时候的事
What? When did this happen?
我们还不知道细节
We don't have all the details yet.
他们在医务室
They're down at the infirmary.
但是这样的话 我只想确定三号♥没事
But in the meantime, I just want to make sure Three's all right.
好的 嗯 我 我需要写一份解决方案
Okay. Yeah, I'll... I'll have to write a workaround.
好的
All right.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我要怎么和你走
How can I come with you?
这感觉真实吗
Does this feel real?
是的
Yes.
- 这感觉真实吗 - 是的
- Did that feel real? - Yes.
那还管其他的干什么
Then what else matters?
我不知道
I don't know.
萨拉
Sara...
我去的地方 没有孤独
Where I've been, there is no loneliness...
没有疼痛
no pain.
但因为你 我还会感觉到些许疼痛
But I still feel it because of you.
我感觉到你也是
I feel it in you.
我能看见你
I see you.
我看着你假装做一个坚强的人
I've watched you pretend to be the strong man,
假装不在乎一切
pretend not to care.
但是每天你都在痛苦之中
And every day you're in pain.
五号♥ 怎么样
Five, how's it coming?
需要几分钟解码
It'll take a few minutes to decrypt.
但是同时
But in the meantime...
什么
What?
他屋里有一个计算机控制台
He has a computer console in his room,
我敢打赌 他从来没有给摄像头加密
and I'm willing to bet he never security encrypted the camera.
马上就好
Just give me a second.
我不想看你受苦
I don't want to see you suffer.
你本不必如此
It doesn't have to be that way.
相信我
Trust me.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right.
不要
Don't.
我不能
I can't.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远都不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
好的 我觉得应该可以了
All right, I think I've got it.
哦 我的上帝 他手上拿了把枪
Oh, my God. He's got a gun.
我觉得他要自杀
I think he's gonna shoot himself.
好的 快把门打开
All right. Come on, get the door open.
嗯 我正在试
Yeah, I'm trying.
三号♥ 三号♥ 让我进去
Three! Three, let me in!
三号♥
Three!
三号♥ 让我进去
Three, let me in!
不管你看见了什么 都不是真的
Whatever you're seeing, it's not real.
开门
Open the door!
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
听我说 三号♥
Listen to me! Three!
我们会永远在一起
We'll be together forever.
开门 快点 兄弟
Open the door! Come on, man!
三号♥ 让我进去
Three, let me in!
三号♥
Three?
是的
Yes.
三号♥ 快点
Three, come on!
三号♥
Three!
没错
Yes.
听我说 那不是真的
Listen to me! It's not real!
三号♥
Three!
什么
What?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表