剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我没有说这是无意义的
I didn't say it was pointless.
我只是想要知道在我身上发生了什么
I'm just trying to understand what's happening to me.
客观理性地探究
With objective reasoning.
如果可能的话
If possible.
那另一个维克多要怎么办
What about the other Victor...
真正的那个
the real one...
在真实世界里的那个
the one out there?
- 他怎么了 - 他在等你
- What about him? - He's waiting for you.
他在等你意识到
He's waiting for you to realize
和他在一起你会更安全 也更开心
you'll be safer and happier with him.
为什么更安全
Why safer?
你的船员们不会完完全全地接受你的身份
Your crew will never fully accept you for what you are.
他们迟早会背弃你
Sooner or later, they will turn against you.
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
我是你内心深处的声音
I'm a voice inside your own head.
你已经意识到这一点了
You already know it's true.
为什么我们以前没有看到
Why didn't we see this before?
在早期 病毒很会伪装它们
In the early stages, the virus disguised itself.
- 它们已经潜伏多久了 - 在你刚失去导航系统
- How far has it progressed? - You just lost navigation.
在几分钟的时间里
Several other systems will be compromised
其他的一些系统也会受到波及
in a matter of minutes.
你确定这是安卓的过错吗
And you're sure the Android is responsible?
你所认识和记得的安卓已经不在了
The Android you know and remember is already gone.
写就她人格的程序
The programming that made up her personality
已经被新的指令代替
has been superseded by a new directive.
一定有办法可以让她恢复正常
There has to be a way to get her back.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid there's not.
你刚失去了功率调节系统
You just lost power regulation.
你现在得马上行动
You have to act now.
- 三号♥ 我是二号♥ - 继续
- Three, this is Two. - Go ahead.
我自己也不相信我会说这样的话
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是我不觉得我们还有选择
but I don't think we have a choice.
我们得马上剔除她
We have to take her out.
好吧
Well...
如果真得这么做 那就麻溜地做吧
If we're gonna do it, I guess we better just do it.
只是一台机器罢了
Just a machine.
没错 她只是一台机器 是吧
Yeah, she's just a machine, huh?
为什么他们要把她设计得这么像人
Why they got to make her look so damn human?
二号♥ 不管你要对安卓做什么 都先不要
Two, whatever you're gonna do to the Android, don't.
不是她做的
It wasn't her.
三号♥ 住手
Three, hold off.
真的吗
Seriously?
我已经看到病毒了
I've seen the virus.
- 这是真的 - 没错 我知道
- It's real. - Yeah, I know.
但我们不能相信她所告诉我们的一切
But we can't trust anything she's telling us.
为什么
Why not?
因为我认为她可能也已经被感染了
Because I think she might be infected, too.
我去检查
I went to check,
我找不到最初的模拟程序
and I couldn't find the original simulation program.
它已经不在了 这就说明它一定已经被重写了
It's just gone, which means it must have been overwritten.
你找不到是因为我把它移♥动♥到
You couldn't find it because I moved it
一个存储不重要程序的文件夹里了
to a folder containing nonessential programs,
因为我知道病毒可能会先攻击关键系统
knowing that the virus would attack critical systems first.
- 五号♥ - 不 不
- Five... - No, no.
她不会做那样的事 她在撒谎
She can't do that. She's lying.
我可以证明 只是我需要更多时间
I can prove it. I just need more time.
你已经没有时间了 你们必须马上行动
You're out of time. You have to act now.
- 开枪吧 - 什么
- Take the shot. - What the hell?
要么开枪 要么船毁
Take the shot or lose the ship.
女头儿 我需要你的指令
Boss lady, I'm gonna need a call on this.
你跟我一样也不想杀掉她
You don't want to kill her any more than I do.
拜托 二号♥ 这到底是要怎么样
Come on, Two. What's it gonna be?
我不知道 我也不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我需要答案
I need some answers.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
你把我们派去射杀机器人
You send us down there to shoot the robot.
在我马上就要扣下扳机的时候 你又让我住手
I'm this close to pulling the trigger, then you pull me off.
你就把我晾在那儿不管了
You just leave me hanging there.
我知道了 我知道是怎么一回事了
I-I got it. I knew it.
你知道什么了
You got what?
我上传了一个蠕虫病毒 要它追踪病毒的发展情况
I uploaded a worm to trace back the progress of the virus.
它显示安卓在充电平台的时候 病毒是不会增加的
It didn't start when the Android went on the charging platform.
只有当模拟程序被激活的时候 病毒才会增加
It started before that, when the simulation was activated.
我就知道我们不该相信她
I-I knew we couldn't trust her.
但她只是个投影 她怎么能创造病毒
But she's just a projection. How can she create a virus?
病毒不是她创造的
She didn't create it,
但无论是谁把病毒上传到她的程序
but whoever did uploaded it into her program.
我们激活她之前病毒一直潜伏着
It was dormant until we activated her,
然后从那儿开始散布
and then it spread from there.
这时间线进行得太完美了
The timing lines up perfectly.
这不可能是个巧合
It can't be a coincidence.
呃 我们不能只在脑子里构思计划
Well, we can't shoot a projection in the head.
我们具体应该怎么做
How do we deal with this?
是病毒
It's the virus.
冷却系统正在释放毒气
It's leaking toxic gas from the coolant system.
我 我关不掉它 我们被锁在系统外了
I-I can't shut it down. We're locked out.
病毒扩散到掠夺者号♥了吗
Has the virus spread to the Marauder?
不 还没有 就这么做
No, it hasn't. That's it.
- 所有人 我们现在出发 - 走吧
- Everyone, let's go now. - Come on.
大家都进来了 把门关上
Everyone inside. Seal the doors.
我会待在外面处理这个
I'll stay out here and deal with this.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
清除这个病毒的唯一办法
The only way to get rid of the virus
就是把电脑核心拔♥出♥来♥
is to pull the computer core.
你的纳米机器人不会永远保护你的
Your nanites won't protect you forever.
别担心 我有计划
Don't worry. I've got a plan.
快走吧
Now go.
欢迎收看银河有线电视新闻
This just in to GNN.
来自塔里克部的最新爆♥炸♥性新闻
Late-breaking news now from the Tarrick sector.
我们收到未经确认的消息显示
We've received unconfirmed reports
逃亡的飞船“拉扎号♥”
the fugitive ship "Raza"
被谜启联合集团袭击
has been attacked by forces of the Mikkei Combine.
我们仍然在等待和确认
We are still awaiting confirmation
这次袭击的更多细节
and more details of the attack.
这是毫无意义的
This is pointless.
如果你把核心拔♥出♥来♥ 你们会有麻烦的
If you pull the core, you'll be stranded.
“拉扎号♥”会在太空中漂浮上千年
The "Raza" will drift for a thousand years
没人会发现它
before anyone finds it.
没了电脑你将没法驾驶飞船
You can't fly the ship without the computer.
那安卓呢
What about the Android?
她可以 不是吗
She could do it, couldn't she?
不可以
No.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
这就是你这么想我们杀死她的原因
That's why you wanted us to kill her so badly.
你玩过头了
You overplayed your hand.
你别想拿到电脑核心
You'll never make it to the core.
我们刚刚收到了来自
We are now receiving confirmation
谜启联合集团内部的确认
from sources inside the Combine.
“拉扎号♥”确实已被包围
The "Raza" has indeed been surrounded
并且受到攻击
and come under an offensive.
据称飞船处于漂浮状态
The ship is reportedly adrift,
它的引擎和武器都失效了
its engines and weapons disabled.
然而 根据官方消息
However, according to officials,
船员拒绝投降
the crew is refusing to surrender,
谜启联合集团除了摧毁飞船
which may leave Mikkei little choice
杀死飞船上的所有人外没有其他选择
but to destroy the ship, killing everyone on board.
为什么我会梦到这些
Why would I dream this?
可能你感觉愧疚吧
Maybe you feel guilty...
因为你在自己享受
because you're taking time for yourself
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表