剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我知道星际委员会让上万平民无辜丧生
I knew the G.A. let 10,000 innocent people die
以陷害叛军 赢取政♥治♥筹码
to score political points against the insurrection,
显然 当时的我也能接受这一点
and apparently I was fine with it.
因为我发现之后 又回去工作了
Because after I found out, I went right back to work.
安德斯告诉你的
Anders told you this?
对
That's right.
那你怎么知道他没在骗你
Well how do you know he wasn't lying?
我了解你 而且...
I know you, and...
我认为你不会那么做
I don't think you'd do something like that.
你了解现在的我
You know me now.
但你不了解以前的我
You didn't know me then.
我说 你对我的看法没错
I mean, if you're right about me,
我也希望如此
and I hope you are,
并不意味着安德斯撒了谎
doesn't necessarily mean Anders lied.
或许这只能说明
Maybe it just mean that everything
我失忆后经历的一切
I've been through since the mind wipe,
我们共同度过的磨难
everything we've all been through together,
让我变得更好了
has made me a better person.
也许他也一样
Maybe it's the same for him.
这是一条通向王位最快
It's the quickest and least bloody
伤亡最少的途径了
path to the throne.
如果我哥哥退位于我
If my brother abdicates in favor of my claim,
那么宫里的其他人
then the rest of the court
就只能同意
will have no choice but to fall into line.
我觉得这个计划至少有一个问题
I can think of at least one problem with that plan.
你哥哥是否愿意合作
Your brother's cooperation.
他为什么要放弃王位呢
Why would he renounce the throne?
为我们的子民着想
For the good of our people.
就像德拉科将军
Like General Drago,
他会明白我这番话中的因由
he'll see the reason in my argument.
拯救赛荣的唯一办法就是
The only way to save Zairon
他下台 让我做领袖
is by stepping down and letting me lead.
所以呢 你直接打电♥话♥通知他吗
So what, you're just gonna call him up?
不
No.
要说服他 要证明我的观点
To convince him, to prove my point
我们要当面谈谈
we'll need to meet face to face.
多亏了德拉科将军
And thanks to General Drago,
我知道了他出行的时间地点
I know when and where he'll travel.
- 你想要伏击他吗 - 是的
- You want to ambush him? - Yes.
那我们要怎么做
And how are we gonna do that?
用我们逃出许珀里翁八号♥时
By using an asset we acquired
得来的一样东西
during our escape from Hyperion-8.
石田家族的航♥天♥飞机
The Ishida shuttle.
我们接收到了一个遇险信♥号♥♥
We're picking up a distress beacon.
来自一艘A级石田家族航♥天♥飞机
It's a Class A Ishida Shuttle.
要发射信♥号♥♥吗
Should I send a signal?
不 不是现在
No, not yet.
但是 陛下...
But, your Majesty...
退出超光速飞行
Drop us out.
是 陛下
Yes, Heika.
邻近警戒
Proximity alert.
另一艘飞船在前方牺牲了
Another ship dead ahead.
抬高
Pull up!
我们的导航系统失灵了
We've lost navigation.
调整控制系统
Re-route controls.
天♥皇♥ 对方请求通话
Emperor, we're being hailed.
打开屏幕
Onscreen.
宏 你的飞船已经瘫痪了
Hiro, your ship has been crippled.
你得听我的
You're at my mercy.
咱们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
这就是你欢迎弟弟的方式吗
Is this any way to greet your brother?
不
No.
这才是
This is.
怎么回事
What is it?
四艘石田家族巡航舰刚刚结束超光速飞行
Four Ishida cruisers just dropped out of FTL.
我们被摆了一道
We've been set up.
你的飞船已经被包围了
Your ship is surrounded.
就算这样 我也有能力
Regardless, I'm still powerful enough
摧毁你所有的舰船
to destroy all of your cruisers.
能在我们的导航系统恢复
But will it be able to do so before
并开始超光速飞行之前
we can bring navigation back online
做到吗
and make the jump to FTL?
我要带你回赛荣
I'm taking you back to Zairon.
我很乐意回去
I'll happily go back,
但只是为了拿回皇位
but only to retake my throne.
父亲离世的同时 你就不配再继承皇位
Your claim to the throne died along with our father.
- 我没有杀他 - 你撒谎
- I didn't kill him. - Liar.
你原先答应与我平等会面
You agreed to meet me on equal footing,
找一个中立地点 我们都可以自♥由♥言谈
a neutral location where we can both speak.
但你却派了秋田先生代替你来
But instead you sent Akita-san in your place.
是你违背了承诺
You broke your word.
我那天很想去见你 但是...
I had every intention of meeting you that day but...
是另一个人下的命令
Somebody else gave that order.
我打赌我知道是谁
I bet I can guess who.
宏...
Hiro...
如果我想杀你 我早就
If I wanted to kill you, I would've
向你这艘摇摇欲坠的飞船开火了
opened fire on your crippled ship.
那么你为什么来这里
Then why are you here?
来向你指明打败炽焱
To offer you the means to defeating Pyr
拯救我们母星的方法
and saving our home world.
说来听听
I'm listening.
我们需要单独谈谈
We need privacy.
都退下
Go.
- 但是陛下... - 退下
- But Heika... - Go!
跟你说 我们可以拿下他们的
Telling you, we could take them.
不是现在 放轻松
Not yet, just relax.
等他们谈完
Let's let it play out.
有一种技术能使我们
It's a piece of technology that allows us
在数秒之内实现远距离穿梭
to cross vast distances in seconds.
一种能扭转战局的驱动器
A drive that can change the tide of war.
我不信
I'm skeptical.
让我来演示一下
Allow me a demonstration.
刀锋 是我 展示给他们看看
Raza, it's me. Show them.
怎么回事... 它去哪里了
How... Where did it go?
在你的飞船后面
Behind you,
而且锁定了你船尾的武器系统
and it's locked on to your aft weapons array.
还需要进一步展示吗
Need further demonstration?
我们要输掉这场战争了 哥哥
We're losing this war, brother.
但是这项技术能帮我们扭转局势
But this technology will allow us to change things.
胜利对你价值几何 宏
What is victory worth to your, Hiro?
为了咱们母星的平安
What are you willing to sacrifice
你愿意牺牲什么
for the safety and security of our home world?
我的生命
My life.
放弃皇位就足够了
The throne will do.
我从没想过要它
I never wanted it.
我知道 哥哥
I know, brother.
但是她想为你夺下皇位
But she wanted it for you.
不惜任何代价
At any cost.
你没能逮捕他吗
You failed to capture him?
我放他走了 这不是一♥码♥事
I let him go, there's a difference.
他是咱们母星的叛徒
Traitor to our home world,
谋杀你父亲的真凶
murderer of your own father,
你居然放他走了
and you let him go?
母亲...
Mother...
你那条牡丹裙子去哪了
whatever happened to your peony dress?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那条你为
The dress you had made
庆祝父亲执政二十五周年缝制的裙子
to celebrate the 25th year of father's rule.
我很难相信你忘记它了
I have a hard time believing you've forgotten.
你曾经很爱那条裙子
You loved that dress.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表