剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
糟糕
Shit.
尼克斯和我原路返回 看看能不能抓到他
Nyx and I will double back, see if we can get him.
走吧
Let's go.
- 你在干嘛 - 降落
- What are you doing? - Taking us down.
只要我们在电离层
They won't be able to detect us
就不会被侦查到了
as long as we're in the ionosphere.
我们穿过电离层了会怎样
And what happens when we pass through?
但愿他们沿轨道飞行后发现不了我们
Hopefully their orbit will have taken them out of range.
但愿 安卓不是应该给出
Hopefully? Aren't androids supposed
更确切的答复吗
to be a little more precise than that?
好吧 我的确知道成功的几率是多少
Well, I do know the exact probability of success.
但相信我 “但愿”听起来更好
Trust me, "hopefully" sounds better.
下降得有点快
Coming in a little fast.
你之前也控制过飞船着陆吧 对吗
You have landed this thing before, right?
你想要确切的答案吗
Do you want the precise answer?
- 算了 - 抓紧
- Never mind. - Hold on.
可能会有一点点颠簸
There might be a little bit of a bump.
噢 啊
Ooh! Ah!
除了应急电源 我把飞船上的一切都关掉了
I'm shutting down everything but emergency power.
这样他们从轨道上就侦查不到我们了
We'll be undetectable from orbit.
“一点点颠簸” 啊
"Bit of a bump," huh?
啊
Ah!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
糟糕
Damn it!
啊 他把自己关进去了
Ah, he's locked himself in.
是的 而且里面存了很多货
That's right, and it's stocked.
我有食物 水 空气
I've got food, water, air.
够我在这待好几天的
I can last here for days.
没关系 我们没有其他地方可去了
That's fine. We got nowhere else to be.
我还有紧急救援电♥信♥标
I've also got an emergency distress beacon
可以叫来增援部队
to call in reinforcements.
他在吹牛
He's bluffing.
我之前见过这种模型
I've seen this model before.
他可能是备好了货
He may have stocked it, but it's not designed
但它原来的用途并非如此
for this kind of use.
它有个弱点
There's a weak spot.
我们从这穿过去 就能靠近门的机械装置
We cut through here, we get access to the door mechanism.
在这等着
Wait here.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
啊
Ah!
啊 啊
Gah! Ah!
- 发生了什么 - 我们必须让飞船着陆
- What happened? - We had to land the ship.
一艘银河当局的巡洋舰出现了
A GA cruiser showed up.
他们是怎么发现我们的
How the hell did they find us?
嗯 问得好
Well, that's a good question.
我帮你们逃出了监狱
I helped you escape from prison.
干嘛还要把你们抓回去呢
Why would I try and get you arrested now?
他们可能不是来抓我们的
Maybe they're not here for us.
可能是来找科尔索的
Maybe they're here for Corso.
不管怎么样 我们得提醒一下其他人
Well, either way, we have to warn the others.
如果他们在扫描的话 我们一旦跟别人联♥系♥
If they're scanning, any attempt at communication
就会暴露位置了
could give away our position.
我们离设备有多远
How far away from the facility are we?
- 2.2英里 - 我们走过去吧
- 2.2 miles. - We'll go on foot.
你
You?
给我准备好止痛剂就好了
Just give me something for the pain.
- 我会没事的 - 要是体内流血的话
- I'll be fine. - It's not gonna be good
可就大事不妙了
if you start bleeding internally.
之后再担心这个吧
We'll worry about that later.
啊
Gah!
这边
Here.
啊
Ah!
我来吧
I got this.
运动传感器启动
位置:1A 1E
糟糕
Shit.
紧急协议
好的 伙计们 散开
All right, men, fan out.
分三组 中尉 你跟我走
Three squads... Lieutenant, you're with me.
记住 这里有法庭通缉的暴♥力♥罪犯
Remember, these are violent offenders wanted by the courts.
不管用什么方式 我们要抓到他们
One way or another, we are going to bring them in.
走 走
Go, go.
- 什么鬼 - 他中枪了
- What the hell? - He's wounded.
他还没死 不是吗
Didn't disintegrate, did he?
嘿
Hey.
噢 你一定是在逗我
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
这真是个烂主意
This is a bad idea.
你知道 我可是历经千辛万苦才救了你
You know, I went through a lot of trouble to save your life.
所以你想说什么
So you keep saying.
长官
Sir?
啊 啊 啊
Ah! Ah! Ah! Gah! Ah!
别动
Don't move.
所有队伍 到我这集♥合♥
All squads, move to my position.
我们有发现了
We've got something here.
你怎么在这里
Why are you here?
我以为你那么聪明 早就知道了呢
I think you're smart enough to figure that out.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
三号♥ 四号♥ 进来
Three, Four, come in.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
三号♥ 四号♥ 听得到吗
Three, Four, do you read me?
啊
Ah!
啊
Ah!
那是什么
What was that?
我们得走快点了
We need to move faster.
三号♥ 四号♥ 听得到吗
Three, Four, do you read?
你确定这是唯一的出口吗
Are you sure this is the only way out?
是的
Afraid so.
- 那就开始挖吧 - 要是我挖好了出口
- Start digging. - If I dig us out,
你就会把我杀了的
you'll just kill me when I'm done.
我♥干♥嘛还这么做
Why should I bother?
只要你能活命
You'll do whatever you can to stay alive
你什么都会做
as long as you can,
因为你那个狡猾的脑袋里
because somewhere in that little weasel brain of yours,
还在想着逃命的办法
you're thinking there might still be a way out for you.
只要你肯挖 就还有活路
As long as you're digging, you're still breathing.
所以你会挖的
So you'll dig.
有人进来了 有人吗 拜托
Somebody come in... anybody, please.
信♥号♥♥被阻断了
The signal is blocked.
你流血了
You're bleeding.
对 有人把我撞倒
Yeah, I hit my head on the ground
我的头磕到地上了
when someone knocked me down.
我是想救你的命
Trying to save your life.
你明明可以告诉我 “小心”
Could've just said, "Look out."
你不够敏捷 我见过你打架的样子 记得吗
You're not fast enough. I've seen you fight, remember?
得了吧
Please.
明明就是
What?
啊 啊
Ah! Ah!
别着急
Easy there.
我想说 “别动”
I'd say, "Don't move,"
但是很显然你的活动能力也就这样了
but it's pretty obvious you're not going anywhere.
你是谁
Who are you?
银河当局总督察 科尔肯
Chief Inspector Kierken, Galactic Authority.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
不要挣扎
Don't struggle.
那样只会让情况变得更糟
It'll just make things worse.
等我的人来了 他们会把你挖出去的
When my men get here, they'll dig you out.
你凭什么认为你的人会来这下面找我们
What makes you think they'll find us down here?
紧急救援电♥信♥标
Emergency beacon.
比你们的标准通讯设备强多了
Much stronger than your standard comms.
他们会找到我们的
They'll find us.
还有谁在这下面
So who else is down here with us?
波西亚·林
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表