剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Well, we'll have the FTL up and running,
但是超光速也不能送我们回家
but that won't get us back home.
但是飞船就是我们的家
But this ship is our home.
我的意思是回到我们那个世界去
I mean back to our reality.
有什么区别
What difference does it make?
不管在哪
Whether here or there,
我们都只有这艘船
there's nothing for us but this ship...
和彼此
and each other.
是的
Yeah.
总之 其他人在干什么
Anyway, what are the others doing?
空间站的数据中心还在运转
The space station's data hub is still operational,
所以他们在搜索这个世界
so they're researching this reality
找到他们的替代品
and their alternate selves.
为什么
Why?
你就没点好奇心想知道
Aren't you the least bit curious to find out
当你身处不一样的环境
what path life may have taken
你的人生道路会怎么样
had circumstances been different?
一点也不 因为我对现在的结果很满意
No, because I'm happy with how things turned out.
而且我有种不好的预感
And I have a bad feeling that...
在这个宇宙 我不想知道
in this universe, I wouldn't want to know.
我是卡尔·瓦里克中尉
This is Lieutenant Kal Varrick
从“拉扎号♥”发送报告
reporting from the "Raza."
我已经上传了破坏引擎的病毒
I've already uploaded the virus that will sabotage the engines.
一旦我们撤离
Once we drop out,
飞船会开始传送子空间信♥号♥♥
the ship will start broadcasting a subspace signal
帮助我们方便追踪
which should facilitate tracking.
“拉扎号♥”的安全机制是安卓
The "Raza"'s security mechanism is an android.
语♥音♥关闭指令 3-T-5
Verbal shutdown command... Three-tango-five,
G-S-6
gulf-sierra-six.
快去找她
Get to her fast,
因为如果她感觉到难以克服的威胁
because if she perceives an insurmountable threat,
按照程序设定 她会清除飞船的数据库
she's programmed to wipe the ship's data stores.
现在 如果一切按计划行事
Now, if all goes according to plan,
我就会
I'll be...
嘿 什么鬼
Hey, what the hell?
谜启联合集团内部人员
Sources within the Mikkei combine
指控有色金属公♥司♥招聘亡命之徒
accuse Ferrous Corp of hiring outlaw mercenaries
协助他们打赢战争
to aid in their war effort,
其中最著名的就是逃亡船“拉扎号♥”
most notably the fugitive ship "Raza."
马库斯·布恩和波西亚·林
Believed to be among the crew
也在其中
are Marcus Boone and Portia Lin,
他们都因为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和大量屠♥杀♥
both wanted on galactic warrants
被银河当局通缉
for terrorism and mass murder.
近期 林被认为与矮星科技
Recently, Lin has been tied to an attack
总部发生的袭击有关
on the headquarters of Dwarf Star Technologies,
此袭击造成超过200名公♥司♥职员丧生
which claimed the lives of over 200 company personnel,
包括公♥司♥总裁亚历山大·鲁克
including that of CEO Alexander Rook.
你知道点什么了
What have you learned?
我们在这个世界
That we're about as popular in this reality
还是和在我们那个世界一样出名
as we are in our own.
你吗
You?
我想我可能有到另外一艘“拉扎号♥”的方法了
I think I may have found a way to get to the other "Raza."
我们要怎么做
How do we do that?
给他们发个请柬
By sending them an invitation.
你觉得他们会信我们吗
You think they'd trust us?
不是我们
Not us...
而是这个世界的我
This reality's version of me...
扎坦的石田松浦皇帝
Emperor Ishida Ryo of Zairon.
我说过在你没清理好那些货箱之前
I told you I didn't want to see you
我不想看到你
until you finished clearing those crates.
我做完了
I did finish.
所以我们不用再担心陷阱了吗
So we don't have to worry about booby traps?
不 因为我把所有东西都隔开了
No, because I spaced everything.
怎么
What?
你自己亲口说的
You said it yourself...
可能他们带来的麻烦会超过其本身价值
Probably more trouble than they're worth.
你为什么不去问问犯人呢
Why didn't you just question the prisoners?
什么犯人
What prisoners?
你没问
You didn't.
嗯
Mm...
喔
Oh...
我该对你做些什么呢
What am I gonna do with you?
你说了算 老大
That's your call, boss.
哦
Oh?
不
No.
别这样
No!
松浦 有段时间没见了
Ryo... it's been a while.
很高兴见到你 波西亚
It's good to see you, Portia.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你少说点
You less so.
我为你带来一个
I've been presented with an opportunity
你很感兴趣的合作
that may be of interest to you.
说吧
Do tell.
我会的 等到我们见面时候再商量
I will, when we meet to discuss.
现在就很合适
Now is good.
我不能冒着有人拦截到
I can't risk anyone intercepting
我们的次空间通信的危险
our subspace communications.
那就算了吧 我们忙着呢
Then forget about it. We're busy.
我们还有东西要去偷 有人要去杀
We got stuff to steal... People to kill.
好吧 “拉扎号♥”能瞬间到达任何地方
Well, the "Raza" can get anywhere in an instant.
你们可以腾出时间来的
You can make time.
而且相信我 这一次 你们会得到你们想要的
And trust me... for this, you're going to want to.
不要
No.
好的
Okay.
我们会去扎坦的
We're coming to Zairon.
不 扎坦已经不再安全了
No, Zairon is no longer safe.
到处都是间谍
There are spies everywhere.
我会在一个独♥立♥的数据子帧中发给你们坐标
I'll send you the coordinates in a separate data burst.
为什么我觉得这家伙恨我呢 嗯哼
Why do I get the feeling that guy hates me, huh?
是我想象的吗
Am I imagining it?
不 你一定不是在想象
No, you're definitely not imagining it.
你觉得他们会出现吗
Do you think they'll show?
哦 当然了
Oh, sure.
无论是来见你的还是来杀你的
Whether it will be to meet with you or kill you,
那可得走着瞧
that remains to be seen.
没有停泊的位置了
There's no room to dock,
所以我们要把“掠夺者”号♥带进去
so we'll be taking the "Marauder" in.
看上去那里有一个小凹地
It looks like there's a pocket on the lower levels
仍有低级的生命供给
that still has life support.
如果你发现了什么麻烦 给我们一个示意
If you spot any trouble, just give us a heads-up.
放心吧
You got it.
松浦 你给我们准备了什么
Ryo, what have you got for us?
这是什么
What is this?
你想要什么
What do you want?
首先 我要那件外套
For starters, I'll take that coat.
速战速决吧 我们拿到闪驱 然后我们就走
Quick in-and-out... We get the Drive, and we go.
是啊 好吧 我没打算
Yeah, well, I wasn't planning
四处逛逛 看看这地方怎么样
on hanging around to check the place out.
我对另一个我的枪♥支♥收藏有点好奇
I'm a little curious about other me's gun collection.
那么 改日再来吧 嗯哼
Some other time, then, huh?
动作快点
Make it quick.
明白
Got it.
喔
Whoa.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
不是我做的
It wasn't me.
他们正在启动引擎
They're engaging the engines.
哦 糟了
Oh, shit.
我们要
We're gonna...
嘿
Hey.
跟石田相处的如何
How'd it go with Ishida?
我们在那座空间站上还有生意
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表