剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
而不是服务船员
instead of serving the crew.
不
No.
不 不仅仅是这样
No, it's more than that.
我的朋友正在危险中
My friends are in danger.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你真的确定他们是你的朋友吗
Are you absolutely certain that they're your friends?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我必须走了
I have to go.
穿防护服是个好主意 但是你别忘了一件事
The suit was a good idea, but you forgot one thing...
它和飞船无线连接
it has a wireless connection to the ship.
病毒刚刚攻破了防火墙
The virus just breached the firewall
并且把磁力鞋的磁力增加了300%
and has dialed up your magnetic boots by 300%.
恐怕一切都结束了
I'm afraid it's over.
我不这么认为
I wouldn't be so sure.
二号♥ 我有什么能帮你的
Two, can I be of assistance?
去系统控制中心把电脑核心拔♥出♥来♥
Get to systems control and pull the computer core.
如你所愿
As you wish.
如果你这么做 我会杀了她
If you proceed, I'll kill her.
安卓 有点不对劲
Android, something's happening.
我已经关闭了这个区域的功率限制
I've disabled power regulation in this section,
允许静电荷在走廊里释放
allowing a static charge to build in the corridor.
如果电荷被释放 她就活不了了
If it releases, she won't survive.
二号♥ 她威胁如果我不停下她会杀了你
Two, she's threatening to kill you if I don't stop.
她是做得到的
She can do it.
把核心拔♥出♥来♥拯救这艘飞船
Pull the core and save the ship.
这是个命令
That's an order.
明白
Understood.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么关心他们
Why do you care about them?
他们刚刚还准备毁灭你
They were prepared to destroy you.
你会后悔的
You will regret this.
发生了什么
What happened?
呃 根据安卓所说
Well, according to the Android,
你从一场致命的行刑中活了下来
you survived what should have been a fatal execution,
可能得感谢你最近的纳米机器人升级
probably thanks to your recent nanite upgrade.
病毒已经被清除了 大家都没事
The virus is gone, and everyone's okay,
但是飞船的状况很糟糕
but the ship's in bad shape.
我们知道它从哪儿来的吗
Do we know where it came from?
最佳猜测 另一个杜鲁福
Best guess... the other Truffault.
她本来完全控制了这艘飞船
She had complete control of the ship,
进入了所有系统 当你强迫她把控制权交回来的的时候
access to all systems, and when you forced her to give it back...
她还留了一些东西
She left a little something behind.
安卓正在修复
The Android is working on repairs,
但是进展得很慢
but i-it's slow going.
安卓 请回答
Android, come in.
请说
Go ahead.
我们的情况怎么样了
What's our status?
生命维持系统已经被修复了
Life support has been restored,
但是剩下的大部分系统依然是坏的
but most other systems are still down.
很不幸 修复会花很长一段时间
Unfortunately, repairs will take quite some time.
对了 你修复你的神经链接了吗
Well, have you restored your neural link?
那应该会让你更快修复
That should speed things up.
我不确定你是否想让我这么做
I wasn't sure you wanted me to do that.
当然了
Of course I do.
你确定其他人也会这么想吗
Are you sure the others feel the same?
把我调到公共频率 我想让每个人听到
Give me an open channel. I want everyone to hear this.
说吧
Go ahead.
大家听好了 我要让安卓
Everyone, I'm going to instruct
重建她的神经链接
the Android to reestablish her neural link
这样她能更有效的修复
so that she can effect repairs more efficiently.
有任何异议吗
Any objections?
我应该警告你
I should warn you...
虽然我会尽我所能
although I'll do my very best,
我不能保证不会再犯其他错误
I can't guarantee I'll never make another mistake.
你是我们飞船的安卓 我们需要你
You're our ship's android. We need you.
安卓 我是四号♥
Android, this is Four.
我能在我的房♥间里使用电脑吗
Will I be able to use the computer in my quarters?
应该没有问题
It should be all right,
虽然你没有进入飞船系统的许可
although you'll have no access to the ship's systems.
我只想打开一个文件
I just want to open a file.
如果你已经在主电脑外
If you've saved the data
保存了数据
separately from the main computer,
应该就没有问题
it should be fine.
明白
Understood.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表