剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
- 她在哪儿 - 你在说什么
- Where is she? - What are you talking about?
谁
Who?
- 你把她怎么了 - 你在说谁
- What did you do with her?! - Who are you talking about?!
- 萨拉 她刚刚就在这儿 - 不 她不在
- Sara! She was right here! - No, she wasn't.
- 她在 - 那不是真的
- Yes, she was! - It wasn't real.
二号♥和四号♥也出现了幻觉
The same thing happened to Two and Four.
他们看见本不在这儿的人
They saw people who weren't really there.
什么鬼
What the hell?
冷静一下 我们会解决的
Just calm down. We'll figure it out.
- 我们会解决的 - 他妈什么玩意
- We'll figure it out. - What the hell?
冷静
Calm down.
好吗
Okay?
你想要喝点咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
树
Trees.
为什么
Why?
因为他们不是真的
Because they're not real.
这些都不是真的
None of this is real.
我就在想要等到什么时候
I was wondering when this was gonna happen.
现在我站在位于“拉扎号♥”的
Right now I'm standing on my charging platform
我的充电平台上
on board the "Raza."
我的高级功能应该是关闭状态
My higher functions should be shut down.
- 但是没有吗 - 没有
- But they're not? - No.
咱们出去走走吧
Why don't we get some air?
这要多久
How long is this gonna take?
她说她有消息就立即汇报
She said she'd report back as soon as she had any news.
我完成了我的分♥析♥
I've completed my analysis.
你有什么要告诉我们的
What do you have for us?
你 三号♥和四号♥ 只有你们出现幻觉
It's no coincidence that you, Three, and Four
并不是巧合
were the ones who experienced the hallucinations.
是神经链接
It's the neural link.
但是和上次不同
But it's nothing like last time,
我们没让电脑搜索链接
and we didn't ask the computer to search for links.
不论如何 根据你上传至医疗数据库的
Nevertheless, I do believe you've been targeted
神经印记来看
as a result of the neural imprint you uploaded
我相信你们被盯上了
to the medical database.
- 被谁盯上了 - 你飞船上的安卓
- Targeted by whom? - Your ship's android.
怎么可能是安卓 她不在线
How could it be the Android? She's offline.
理论上来说 她有可能
Theoretically, she should be.
但是证据显示 她的一些高级功能
But evidence suggests that some of her higher functions
还处于激活状态
are still active.
这并不意味着
That doesn't mean she's responsible
她要为发生在我们身上的事买♥♥单
for what happened to us.
鉴于她还在充电中
While she's in her charge cycle,
她不能操控神经
she has no neural control,
但是平台自身提供了一个物理链接
but the platform itself provides a physical connection.
她确实还和飞船连接着
She's literally plugged into the ship.
所以呢
So what?
我相信她用这个链接
I believe she used this connection
上传了一个病毒
to upload a virus.
这是一个极具侵略性的人工智能
It's an aggressive AI that's spreading
它通过多个系统传播
through multiple systems
创建新的命令结构
creating a new command structure
独♥立♥于与其他船员的任何命令
independent of any input from the crew.
所以你是说她想掌控这艘飞船
So you're saying she's trying to take over the ship?
是的
Yes.
你们刚经历的幻觉
The hallucinations you experienced
是这个病毒攻击掌控
were a byproduct of the virus attacking the program
神经链接程序的副作用
that controls the neural link.
这太疯了
This is crazy.
为什么她要掌控这艘船呢
Why would she try to take over the ship?
她感觉到有事情威胁着她的存在
She perceived a threat to her existence.
这引发了在她程序里的
This initiated a rogue subroutine
一个流氓子程序
in her programming,
一个本不应该存在的指令
a directive that never should have been there...
自我保护的本能
the instinct for self-preservation.
你们不会信的 对吧
You guys aren't seriously buying this, are you?
- 你们要去哪儿 - 我去检查下系统
- Where you going? - I'm gonna go check systems.
我要亲自看看这个病毒
I want to see this virus for myself.
- 你最好跟她一起去 - 没错 再等会
- You better go with her. - Yeah, in a minute.
如果情况属实的话
We got to figure out what we're gonna do
我们得想办法做点什么
if this story checks out.
如果她是利用了充电平台来连接飞船的话
If she's using the charging platform to connect to the ship,
我们就不能停止充电不就行了
can't we just take her off?
干扰充电循环
An interruption to the charge cycle
会导致她再次完全活跃起来
will cause her to become fully active again.
到那时她可能会变成一个严重的物理威胁
She then may present a significant physical threat.
是啊 想都不要想 不 谢了
Yeah. Been down that road. No, thanks.
我们可以先拔出她的命令芯片
We could pull her command chip first.
不过这样并不能终止失控的子程序
Unfortunately, that won't disable the rogue subroutine.
这就是风险所在
That's what makes it so dangerous.
那我们到底应该怎么做
Then what are we supposed to do?
对她的中♥央♥处理器
Two or three armor-piercing rounds
进行二到三次穿甲作业
through her central processing unit
应该就足够了
should be sufficient.
你这是要我们对着她的脑袋开枪
You want us to shoot her in the head?
我们不会这么做的
We are not doing that.
你们还有不到30分钟的时间
You have less than 30 minutes.
30分钟后 病毒的扩散将会到
After that, the virus will have progressed too far
不可挽回的地步
to be reversed.
一定还有别的方法
There has to be another way.
记住 她只是一台机器
Remember, she is just a machine.
如果飞船上的其他机器
If any other part of the ship
发生故障的话
were facing a critical malfunction,
你们一定会毫不犹豫地关掉它
you would shut it down without hesitation.
记住 没有得到我的批准
Remember, no one does anything
任何人不准采取行动
until I get confirmation.
如果我们真的别无他法了
If we're going down this road,
就一定要确保万无一失
we're gonna make damn sure it's not a mistake.
我们确定让三号♥持枪是个好主意吗
Are we sure it's a good idea to let Three have a gun?
一旦安卓从平台上下来
If the Android comes off the platform,
你就需要最大程度的援助
you're gonna need all the help you can get.
不管怎么样 我已经把四号♥送到医务室
Anyway, I've sent Four to the infirmary
去把医疗数据库里的神经印记删除
to delete our neural imprints from the medical database.
一旦删除 就算有链接也不能追踪到我们
Once they're gone, the link shouldn't be able to find us.
你真♥相♥信仅凭她一人之力就能做这些事情
Do you really think she could be doing all of this?
她之前就有一次想要杀掉我们
She tried to kill us once before.
那是因为安全协议 她没有选择
That was a security protocol. She didn't have a choice.
这正是我想说的 她从来都没有选择
That's my point. She never has a choice.
她只是程序的集♥合♥体
She's just a collection of programs.
当那些程序出了问题
When those programs go haywire...
就得由我们出马解决
we have to deal with it.
你知道哲学家庄子吗
Have you ever heard of the philosopher Zhuangzi?
地球
Earth...
古代中国 战国时期
early Chinese history, Warring States Period.
没错
That's right.
他曾经梦到自己变成了一只蝴蝶
He once dreamt he was a butterfly,
当他醒来的时候 他问自己
and when he woke up, he asked himself,
“不知周之梦为蝴蝶与
"Am I a man who dreamt he was a butterfly
蝴蝶之梦为周与?”
or a butterfly that's now dreaming it's a man?"
如果你是想要让我相信这里才是现实
If you're trying to convince me that this is real
而“拉扎号♥”上的一切是幻觉
and that all of my experiences on the "Raza" were an illusion,
那就请你不要白费力气了
don't bother.
我想要说的其实是
I think what I'm trying to say is that...
现实其实比我们所认为的要主观一些
reality is a little more subjective than we think it is.
我是一个安卓
I'm an android.
我要尽可能客观
I try to be as objective as possible.
如果你相信这一切都是无意义的
If you're so convinced all of this is pointless...
那你为什么要回来
why did you come back?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表