剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
但我的确无罪
But I do proclaim my innocence.
法庭证据确凿
The court's case against you is overwhelming.
二十多名目击证人的宣誓证词
The sworn testimonies of some two dozen witnesses
对你当晚行为的描述令人遗憾
paint a very sorry picture of you on the night in question.
你醉酒闹事
You were drunk and belligerent.
我当时很生气
I was angry.
我父亲刚刚将我的继兄驱逐出皇宫
My father had just banished my step-brother from the palace.
诏令上有你的签名
Your name was on the royal edict.
是我的名字 但不是我写的
My name, but not by my hand.
秋田政秀撞见了你
You were confronted by Masahide Akita.
所以你拔剑胁迫他
You drew your blade and threatened his life.
你离他而去 大家都知道
You left him, making your intention known
你去找你父亲了
to pay your father a visit.
否认指控吗
Deny the charge.
我不否认
I do not.
你发现天♥皇♥正在房♥间内熟睡
You discovered the Emperor asleep in his chambers.
一时气愤 就割断了他的喉咙
And in a fit of rage, you cut his throat.
否认指控吗
Deny the charge.
我否认
I deny it.
这就是那把匕♥首♥
This is the blade
就是它终结了石田铁道天♥皇♥的辉煌统治
that ended the glorious reign of Emperor Ishida Tetsuda.
你认识它吗
Do you recognize it?
当然
I do.
这把匕♥首♥上检测到了
Your genetic residue
你的基因残留物
was discovered on the weapon.
我不奇怪 因为它曾经属于我
I'm not surprised, since it once belonged to me.
如果你没有杀死你的父亲
If you did not kill your father,
你为什要逃跑
why did you flee?
为什么要残害那些被派去抓捕你的守卫
Why did you maim and kill the guards sent to arrest you?
我逃跑是因为我是被陷害的
I fled because I was framed.
我杀死他们是因为
I killed because
我知道自己无法得到公正审判
I knew I would never receive justice
我弄伤他们是为了传递信息
and I maimed to send a message.
守卫那晚来抓我的时候
When the guards came for me that night,
我挖了他们的眼睛
I cut their eyes out and left them
留着他们让我的继母找到
for my step-mother to find.
告诉我们"尊贵的太后"
A message for our "Exalted Empress".
我看到了真♥相♥
I saw the truth.
真♥相♥是什么
And what was the truth?
是她杀死了天♥皇♥
She killed him.
她割断了他的喉咙然后嫁祸给我
She cut his throat and then framed me
这样她的儿子就能继承皇位
so that her own son could take the throne.
真是走投无路时的一派胡言
The words of a desperate man.
我同样否认这一指控
I deny that charge as well.
曾经 我软弱无能 走投无路
Once, I was weak and desperate.
但现在我终于配得上我父亲的尊重了
Now I am finally worthy of my father's respect.
保护太后
Save the Empress!
把他带下去
Take him away!
把他带下去等候裁决
Take him away to await our verdict.
他的结案陈词可以更漂亮一些
His closing argument could've gone better.
我们应该去帮他
We need to go after him.
他不想要我们帮忙
He didn't want our help.
他现在需要了
That doesn't mean he doesn't need it now.
那我们该怎么办 直接闯进去吗
So what're we gonna do? Storm the place?
你曾经经历过部分
You experienced some of Four's memories
- 四号♥在皇宫里的记忆 - 是的
- in that palace. - Yeah.
你能大致画出宫殿的布局图吗
You think you could give us a rough layout?
- 没问题 - 到目前为止
- Sure. - They've anticipated
他们预料到了我们的每次行动
our every move so far.
他们肯定知道这次我们会去的
They'll sure as hell know we're coming this time.
他们当然知道
Of course they will.
有一个简单的方法判断
There is a simple way to find out
我说的是不是真的
if I'm telling the truth.
你可以去问宏
You could ask Hiro.
天♥皇♥刚遭遇行刺 正在恢复身体
The Emperor's recovering from an attempt on his life.
是你帮忙进行谋划的
One you helped orchestrate.
你见过他了吗 听到他的说法了吗
Have you seen him? Heard his account?
还是你不过是信了我继母的话
Or are you simply taking my step-mother's word for it?
你是皇家护卫队的指挥官
You are the Commander of the Royal Guard.
你效忠于天♥皇♥ 不是她
Your loyalty lies with the Emperor, not her.
你还记得以前我们偷溜出皇宫
Do you remember the time we snuck off the palace grounds
去参加麻薯节吗
to visit the mochi festival?
我父亲捉住了我们 没让我们吃晚饭
My father caught us, sent us to bed without supper.
然后天黑了后
And then when it got dark,
等大家都睡着了 我们去了厨房♥
after everyone was asleep we went down to the kitchen
找到了一碗布丁
and found that bowl of pudding?
我太饿了 从你手里抢走了勺子
I was so hungry I snatched the spoon out of your hand
尝了第一口
and took the first bite.
我问你味道怎么样
And when I asked you how it was,
你说
you told me,
"味道好极了"
"Delicious".
我信了你 也尝了一口
And I trusted you and also took a bite.
结果那其实是那周末
And it turned out to be the chicken fat
家禽大餐剩下来的鸡油
from that weekend's feast of fowl.
那个时候 我愿意追随你
Back then, I would've followed you
到天涯海角
to the ends of the universe.
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
你不再因为我的能力而信任我了吗
You no longer trust me because of how persuasive I was?
不 凉
No, Ryo.
那个时候 我根本不是因为你有能力而信任你
Back then, I didn't believe you because you were persuasive.
我相信你是因为我爱你啊
I believed you because I was in love with you.
傻瓜
You idiot.
时间到了
It's time.
待会儿见
Later.
石田凉
Ishida Ryo.
你被判定有罪
You have been found guilty.
流放 监禁
Exile, imprisonment,
还是死刑
or death?
太政大臣先生
Daijo-daijin-san?
死刑
Death.
韩指挥官
Han-shireikan?
死刑
Death.
死刑
Death.
裁决有罪
The verdict is guilty.
判处死刑
The penalty is death.
他们为他而来
They came for him.
和我们预想的一样
As we knew they would.
埋伏宏天♥皇♥
Ambushed Emperor Hiro?
密谋造♥反♥
Staged a coup.
意图潜入皇宫
Attempted to infiltrate the palace.
两次
Twice.
你妄图篡夺石田皇位失败的
Every step of your failed attempts
每一步尝试
to overthrow the throne of Ishida.
都在预料之中
As predicted.
我得承认 最初我不相信
I'll admit, initially I was dubious
预言者的说法
about the Seers' claims.
但他们证明了自己是我们强大的盟友
But they've proven themselves formidable allies.
他们会得到什么回报
And what do they get in return?
我们只是来拿回属于自己的东西
We just came to reclaim what is ours.
麦洛和我不是你们的财产
Milo and I are not your property.
麦洛 当然不是
Milo? Of course not.
你的弟弟已经死了
Your brother is dead.
你在骗人
You're lying.
这有什么必要骗你
What purpose would that serve?
麦洛回来不久后就死了
Milo died shortly after returning to us.
他亲手杀死了自己
By his own hand.
不
No.
我弟弟绝不会自杀
My brother would never take his own life.
他用这把刀割断了自己的喉咙
He cut his throat with this knife.
你认识这把刀吗
Do you recognize it?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表