剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
好了 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
哇
Wow.
谜启联合集团代表团到了
The Mikkei delegation has arrived.
这就是全部人了
That's everybody.
好的
All right.
给舰队发信♥号♥♥ 开启磁场
Signal the fleet. Activate the field.
从现在起
From this moment on
不准任何人进出
no one in or out.
- 我们就位了 - 他们会不会已经发现我们了
- We're in position. - Any sign they've detected us?
- 不会 - 好的
- Negative. - All right.
我们现在等着五号♥就好
Now we just wait for Five.
同时
In the meantime,
我一直在浏览我们在平行时空时的
I've been going over some of the news footage recorded
一些新闻报道
when we were in the alternate reality.
我想我好像发现了些有趣的东西
I think I may have found something interesting.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hi.
你好 很高兴又见到你
Hello. Good to see you again.
如果你要假扮我的队员的话
If you're going to pretend to be a member of my team,
装的像一点 站直了
act the part. Stand up straight.
直视别人的眼睛
Look people in the eye.
总之
Anyway,
你是你们队里最没存在感的了
you are the least famous member of your crew.
没人会认出你的
No one's going to recognize you.
杜鲁福指挥官
Commander Truffault.
尼曼指挥官
Commander Nieman.
又见面了啊
We meet again.
是啊
Yes, we do.
这是我的助手 卡珊德拉
This is my assistant, Cassandra.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
就现在
Now.
嗯 边喝边谈怎么样
Well, how about a drink then?
不好意思 平常他
Sorry about that. Normally he's...
人很好吗
A really nice guy?
不 不 也不是
No. No, not really.
我是阿里安
I'm Arrian.
有色金属公♥司♥的代表
I'm with the Ferrous delegation.
啊 我知道
Yeah, I got that.
想喝点什么吗
Do you want to grab a drink?
啊 不了 我还有点事
Uh, no thanks. There's something I have to do.
不好意思
Excuse me.
访问受限
访问受限
- 发现什么了吗 - 她进去了
- You got something? - She's in.
装上了我们的内部传感器和安全摄像头
We've got internal sensors and security cameras.
他们是在扫描塔灵吗
Are they scanning for Tarium?
- 应该只在对接舱 - 为什么是塔灵
- Only in the docking bays. - Why Tarium?
我们在平行时空找到了证据
We found evidence in the alternate reality.
有一份报告暗示炸♥弹♥可能是
A single report that suggested the bomb
采用某种塔灵的装置
may have been some kind of Tarium device.
这没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
我在宇航中心待了很久
I've been around spaceports long enough to know
每次有飞船入港 他们总会扫描塔灵
that they always scan for it wherever ships are docking.
正是如此
Correct.
这是为了防止驱动器故障
It's a precaution against malfunctioning drives.
那如果炸♥弹♥的确是塔灵炸♥弹♥
Well, if it is a Tarium bomb,
他们怎么带进去呢
how the hell would they get it in?
不知道
Unknown.
很高兴遇到你
Nice to meet you.
嘿
Hey.
- 你回来了 - 我错过什么了吗
- You're back. - What'd I miss?
闲谈而已
A lot of small talk.
大家还在等
Everyone's still waiting for the new delegation
自主世界联盟的新代表
from the League of Autonomous Worlds
出现
to make an appearance.
你说新代表是什么意思
What do you mean the new delegation?
很明显他们临行前改了主意
Apparently there was a last-minute change.
他们来自哪里
Where are they from?
扎坦
Zairon.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
不 不 没事
No. No, everything's fine.
他们带了武器
They're carrying weapons.
匕♥首♥
Daggers.
大概看起来只是装饰 就没被没收
They're supposedly ceremonial, so they get to keep them.
我的意思是拿那匕♥首♥能做什么
I mean what are they going to do?
朝所有人脖子上都来一刀吗
Slit everyone's throats?
嗯
Um...
你确定你没事吗
are you sure you're okay?
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course. Um...
一会见
I'll see you later.
她又这样走了
There she goes again.
这个人是个通缉犯 他们却想要我们
The man's a wanted criminal, and they expect us
待他为贵客
to treat him like a dignitary.
他有外交豁免权
He's got diplomatic immunity.
暂时而已
For now.
什么鬼 他怎么在那个星球上
What the hell happened? How'd he get on board?
显然他是自主世界联盟的
Apparently he's an official representative
官方代表
from the League of Autonomous Worlds.
如果他认出了五号♥ 他肯定会把她踢出去
If he spots Five, he's going to rat her out.
现在还不能确定
We don't know that for sure.
我们得把她救出来
Well, we have to get her out of there.
她带着通讯设备
She's got her comm.
她要是觉得自己身陷囹圄了
If she thinks she's in trouble,
她会让我们知道的
she'll let us know.
皇帝想找你谈谈
The emperor would like to speak with you.
抱歉 我现在有点忙
Sorry. I'm a little busy right now.
那我恐怕得强迫你了
I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist.
- 你手上拿的什么 - 没什么
- What's in your hand? - Nothing.
嘿
Hey!
通讯装置
A communication device.
- 她是间谍 - 我不是间谍
- She's a spy. - I'm not a spy.
我是迷启集团的人
I'm a member of the Mikkei delegation.
- 马上放我走 - 怎么了
- Now let me go. - Is there a problem here?
你看起来很沮丧 所以我来看看你
You looked upset, so I thought I'd check on you.
她很好
She's fine.
如果你不想一件外交事故
Now unless you want a diplomatic incident
发生在你身上的话
on your hands,
我建议你少管闲事
I suggest you go on your way.
- 你受伤了 - 不 我没事
- You're hurt. - No, I'm all right.
别犯蠢了 让我看看
Don't be stupid. Let me see.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
你是个安卓
You're an Android.
我发现了一些东西
I've found something.
是第二个对接口上的
It's one of the secondary docking bays.
有人对摄像头做了手脚
Someone has tampered with the camera feed.
它在环道上
It's on a loop.
- 你是怎么看出来的 - 光凭人的肉眼
- How can you tell? - It's imperceptible
是发现不了的
to the human eye,
但在星光照耀下其投射的影子
but the shadows cast by the starlight
每十分钟会出现一次
reset every ten minutes.
- 那是谁的穿梭机 - 有色金属公♥司♥
- Whose shuttle is that? - Ferrous Corp.
用这种方法登录空间站不会被发现
That's their way off the station without being detected.
我们是对的
We were right.
我们也这样登陆
It's also our way in.
去换装
Suit up.
这样能困住他们一会
That'll hold 'em for a while.
让我看看
Let's take a look.
不错 你的纳米机器人让伤痕恢复很快
Well, your nanites will have it closed up pretty soon,
不过与此同时 你最好低调行事
but in the meantime, you'd better stay out of sight.
你会告发我吗
Are you going to turn me in?
不会
No.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表