剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
两天的配给换一支口红
Two days rations for a lipstick.
你今晚要约会吗
You got a date tonight?
给我支口红就行 快点
Just give me the lipstick. Come on.
你选择了强硬的方式
You wanted it the hard way.
她给了你些东西是什么意思
What do you mean she gave you something?
不太好解释
It's kinda hard to explain.
我直接给你们看比较好
It's better if I just show you.
看床垫底下
Look under the mattress.
什么
What?
是整个监狱的布局
It's the layout to this entire prison.
包括禁区
Including restricted areas.
我们终于有进展了
Well, now we're getting somewhere.
- 对 - 有人来了
- Yeah. - Someone's coming.
艾莱克斯想见你们
Arax wants to see you.
我希望你们不介意
I hope you don't mind,
但我觉得你们应该想要谢谢我
but I figured you'd be looking to thank me
因为我救了你们一命
for saving your life.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - My pleasure.
那是葡萄吗
Hey, are those grapes?
吃吧 随意
Go ahead. Help yourself.
放松就好
You can relax.
你们三个现在有我罩着
You three are now under my protection.
真方便 因为在这段时间里
Well, that's convenient because, for a while there,
你就是我们需要防备的对象
you were the one who we needed protection from.
这些葡萄是怎么过安检的
How'd you sneak these grapes past security?
我是认真的
I mean, seriously.
算了 我并不想知道
No, forget it. I don't want to know.
我改变主意了
I had a change of heart.
我给你放行
I'm giving you the go-ahead.
你想帮我们逃出去吗
You want us to escape?
我想帮"我们"逃出去
I want us to escape.
你出计划 我出力
You come up with a plan, I'm coming with.
公平交易
That's the deal.
我们能得到什么
What do we get out of it?
我的祝福
My blessing...
还有外部帮助
And help on the outside.
你还要提供更多支持
You're gonna have to do better than that.
- 你还要什么 - 一场暴♥乱♥
- What do you need? - A riot.
当时机成熟 我需要你的船员煽动暴♥乱♥
When the time comes, I need your crew to instigate
以启动暴♥乱♥应对方案
a brawl that will set off the security protocol.
当声波武器开启
When that sonic disabler goes off,
我们所有人都会被击倒
we'll all be down for the count.
不是所有人
Not all of us.
不好意思 你不能进去
No, sorry. Can't let you in.
让她进来
Let her through.
尼克斯 你想干什么
What do you want, Nyx?
我知道你们在谈什么
I know what this conversation is about.
尼克斯好心提出要帮我们逃出去
Nyx has kindly offered to help us out.
只是现在有个麻烦
Except there's a problem.
在另行通知以前 定期供应的运输机
The regular supply shuttle's been suspended
将一直停运
until further notice.
我们哪都去不了
We're not going anywhere.
就算补给机暂时停运
So the supply run's been temporarily suspended.
那又如何
So what?
它早晚都会重新启动
Sooner or later, it's gonna start up again.
我们就耐心等等吧 给它点时间
We just got to be patient, give it some time.
希望在此之前 那些人不会杀了我们
And hope we can outlast those who are gunning for us in here.
不 我们没有时间了
No, man, we don't have the time.
我们也没有飞船
We don't have a ship either.
其实
Actually...
我想我能搞到一架
I think I can get one.
我听说你打算谈判了
So I hear you're ready to talk deal.
不是 我是来结束谈判的
No. I'm here to end the discussion.
我拒绝你的建议
I'm passing on your offer.
一旦我签字下令
If I sign this order,
你将被遣返赛荣行刑
you will be shipped back to Zairon for execution.
我期待重返故乡
I look forward to returning to my home world.
哪怕是看一眼 也愿意
Even if only for a short visit.
这是你的报告吗
Is that your report?
是 沙迪克要我归档文件 赶在...
Yeah, Shaddick wants me to file it before the end of the...
文件是不是和虹彩三号♥有关
Is there anything in there about Iriden 3?
- 你知道些什么 - 删掉
- What do you know about that? - Delete it.
刀锋猎人是不会活着离开这里的
The crew of the "Raza" Is not getting off this rock alive.
监狱长被收买♥♥了 阴谋行动已在进行
The warden's been paid off, the fix is in.
我抓他们来 不是为了让他们丧命
I didn't bring them here to be assassinated.
这不是你能插手的
Nothing you can do about it.
我会跟沙迪克谈谈
I'll talk to Shaddick.
不管是他们还是你 她根本就不在乎
She doesn't give a damn about them or you.
她只关心如何对付特拉格特
She just wants to make her case against Traugott.
这里的情况你还不了解吗
Don't you see what's going on here?
黑金公♥司♥和日经联合在忙着对付对方
Ferrous and Mikkei are busy worrying about each other,
其他人则合起伙来
meanwhile some of the other players get together
看准时机 就采取行动
and decide it's time to make a move.
他们已经抓了莫斯 因为他牵涉其中
Hell, they already got to Moss, and he was connected.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的朋友莫斯 顶着科尔索脸的那个
Your friend Moss, the one with Corso's face.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
现在你明白了吗
Now you understand?
拜托 刀锋猎人们
Come on. The crew of the "Raza"...
你怎么能奢望他们安然无恙
how did you think this was gonna finish for them?
他们的命运早已成定局
Their fates were sealed a long time ago.
你没必要和他们一起受难
But there's no reason for you to go down with them.
如果你不打算帮我
If you're not gonna help me,
就别怪我自救
you can't blame me for trying to help myself.
有事吗
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
太晚了 你不觉得吗
A little late, don't you think?
是我的错
I made a mistake.
我以为我所处的系统
I thought I was part of a system
是有原则的
that stood for something,
可是一切都是假象
but it was all a lie.
你想证明你很抱歉
You want to prove you're sorry?
那就来帮我们
Then help us.
假设我们顺利完成这事
So assuming we pull this thing off,
虽然通常我态度都很乐观
and despite my normally super-positive outlook,
但我不太确定我们能成功
I am not convinced that we will,
我们丢下了其他成员
we're leaving crew members behind.
我们甚至不知道他们在哪
We don't even know where they are
不知道他们发生什么了
or what happened to them.
我们是他们逃出去最大的希望
Their best chance out of here is us.
自♥由♥ 武装 重返刀锋
Free, armed, and back on the "Raza."
仿生人不在 确定你能开飞船吗
You're convinced you can fly this ship without The Android?
我是说机器人
Meant robot.
我正在想办法
I'm dying to find out.
林
Lin!
又要关你禁闭了
You got solitary. Again.
我什么都没做啊
I didn't do anything.
只是奉命行事
Just following orders.
布恩 你自己小心点
You watch yourself, Boone.
我以为到审判时才会再见你
Didn't expect to see you until the trial.
- 我隶属于星际委员会 - 我知道
- I'm Galactic Authority. - Yeah, I know.
我都弄清楚了
I figured it out.
所以到底是怎么了
So what the hell?
听着 我现在没时间解释那么多
Look, I don't have time to get into that right now.
我收买♥♥了警卫 把你带到这儿
I bribed a couple of guards to make this happen.
现在你知道这里的规矩了
Well, then you understand how things work around here.
所有人都明码标价
Everyone has their price.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
是你把我们抓来这里的
You're the reason we're here.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表