剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
that we're telling the truth.
谜启联合公♥司♥
银行当局会负责此次会议的安全
The GA is handling the security.
我认为他们非常称职
I'm sure they are perfectly capable.
不 他们会犯下一个错误
No, they're not. They'll make a mistake,
空间站里所有人都会死掉
and everyone on that station will die.
在我看来
Look at this from my point of view.
你说的这些 我可不能
This is not exactly the kind of story
转达给董事会
I can take to the board.
那就别告诉别人
So keep it between us.
但如果我未经授权把你们带进来
And if I bring you in on this without authorization,
我可能会赔掉我的职业生涯
well, I'll be risking my career.
你不带我们去空间站
You get on that station without us
你赔掉的可能多得多
you'll risk losing a whole hell of a lot more than that.
如果你说一切都好
Tell me everything's fine... That there's no risk
不会有什么企业战争 我们立刻回到飞船上
of a corporate war, and we'll get back on our ship,
继续无忧无虑地生活
go on our merry way,
你再也不会见到我们
and you'll never have to see us again.
好吧
All right.
理事会气氛可能确实有点紧张
There may be a level of tension within the Council
甚至比公众知道的更加紧张
that goes beyond what the public is aware,
是的
and yes,
如果闪驱确有如你所说的功能
if this blink drive works the way you say it does
你们可以在一个特殊的位置上提供帮助
you may well be in a unique position to help.
选择艾奥斯7号♥并非偶然
Eos 7 wasn't chosen by accident.
它是这个星系里最安全的地点之一
It is one of the most secure facilities in the galaxy.
它被大约7光分以外的
It is surrounded by a vast network
卫星环绕
of satellites at a distance
形成巨大的网络
of approximately seven light minutes.
这些卫星互相呼应
Now, working in concert these satellites can generate
产生阿斯拉诺夫排斥空间
what's called an Aslanov Exclusion Field,
这些 你们可能不太了解
which, for those of you who might not be aware...
这会破坏超光速窗口
Can disrupt an FTL window.
- 说对了 - 哼
- That's right. - Hmm.
所以任何想要穿过那个空间的飞船 都会退出超光速模式
So any ship trying to pass through the field will drop out?
以亚光速飞行 几个小时后才能到空间站
Still hours away from the station at sub-light speeds,
这会给在领域外♥围♥
which would give the GA ships
巡查的银河当局
that are cruising the perimeter of the field
足够的时间做出反应
plenty of time to react.
公♥司♥代表们到达后 空间便会形成
Once the delegates have arrived the field will be activated,
届时无人能够
and no one will be allowed in or out
在会议期间进出
for the duration of the conference.
但是在闪驱的帮助下 我们可以通过
Except with the blink drive we could pass right through it,
没人会注意到
and no one would ever notice.
凭他们安装在外♥围♥的设备
And with all of their resources at the perimeter
也无法监测到你们
they'll never know you're there.
如果我们想找到炸♥弹♥ 就必须要
If we're going to find that bomb we're going to need access
找到内部系统 感应器 摄像头
to all internal systems. Sensors, camera feeds,
还有其它所有设备
everything they have.
那可没那么容易
That won't be that easy.
就如我说的那样 那可是银河当局的地盘
Like I said, it is a GA facility.
如果你能带我们中的一个上去
Well, if you can get one of us on the inside
完全可以做到
we can tap in directly,
就像在宝达9号♥上一样
like we did on Balda 9.
我猜我可以为你们中的一人伪造一个谜启集团的证件
I suppose I could forge Mikkei credentials for one of you.
我去
I'll go.
反正不是我就是安卓
Well, it's either me or the Android,
我个人认为还是让她留在飞船上好
and personally I'd rather have her here
以免出现意外
in case anything goes wrong.
无意冒犯 亲爱的
No offense, sweetheart,
但你完全不像公♥司♥的人
but you're not exactly the corporate type.
- 行得通吗 - 没问题
- You sure about this? - I can handle it.
- 我不是个小孩 - 我知道
- I'm not a kid. - I know,
我这是担心你 你别责怪我
but you can't blame me for being a little worried.
你自愿把自己往一个很可能爆♥炸♥的
You're volunteering to go on board a station
空间站里推
that has a good chance of blowing up.
哎 本来就是这样的不是吗
Well, that's the whole point isn't it?
我们得找到炸♥弹♥ 防止它爆♥炸♥
We've got to find the bomb and stop it from going off.
- 我知道 但是 - 怎么
- I know, but... - What?
之前麦洛说过先知曾预测企业战争
Milo said the Seers predicted corporate war
将在六个月内爆发 对吧
within six months, right?
而在平行时空
And in the alternate reality,
这场战争始于艾奥斯7号♥上的炸♥弹♥
the war started with the bombing on Eos 7,
但在这个时空 我们怎么知道
but how do we know in this reality
它的起因会不会有所不同呢
it doesn't start some other way?
我们怎么知道它是可以避免的呢
How do we know it's not inevitable?
- 嗯 我想我们无从得知 - 就是这样
- Well, I guess we don't. - Exactly.
所以说你在拿生命做赌注却可能一无所获
Which means you could be risking your life for nothing.
不会的
It's not nothing.
听着 麦洛还跟我说
Look, Milo also told me that
历史上某些瞬间的事件不是完全一成不变的
there are moments in history when things become more fluid.
有改变的余地 而在那些瞬间
Patterns change, and in those moments
即使是一个人的小举动
the actions of even a single person
也可能带来巨大改变
can make a huge difference.
如果我们有机会阻止一场战争
If there is even a chance that we could stop a war
即使希望渺茫也值得一试
from happening we have to try.
- 我想你说的有理 - 那当然
- I guess you're right. - Of course I am.
一直如此
As usual.
总之 你就在空间站外面待命
Anyway, you'll be right outside the station
如果出了问题 就救我出来
waiting to get me out of there if anything goes wrong.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
好的 大家 我不用再强调
Okay, people, I don't need to tell you
这次任务的重要性了
how important this assignment is.
还有两周不到 银河系
In less than two weeks, delegates from every
各大公♥司♥的代表将会抵达这里
major corporation in the galaxy will be arriving here,
我们的任务是保护他们
and it will be our job to protect them,
不遭外部威胁
from outside threats,
更重要的是 不受内部攻击
and maybe more importantly, from each other.
现在我想让你们见见
Now, I want you to meet the man
这次行动的主管
who'll be in charge of this operation.
他是总部直派来负责这次特殊任务的
He's straight from HQ on special assignment.
总督察科尔肯
Chief Inspector Kierken.
好了 各位 你们都知道自己的任务了
All right, men. You all know your assignments.
行动起来吧
Let's get to work.
- 你准备好了么 - 马上
- Are you almost ready? - Getting there.
- 别忘了通讯设备 - 带着呢
- Don't forget your comm. - I've got it,
但不到迫不得已我不会用的
but I'm not going to use it unless I have no choice.
如果他们探测到信♥号♥♥ 我们就完蛋了
If they detect the signal, we're screwed.
你确定没问题吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我已经跟六号♥谈过了
I've been through this with Six.
没问题的
I can handle it.
我不是质疑你执行此任务的能力
I don't doubt your ability to perform the task at hand,
- 只是 - 怎么
- however... - What?
我用移情模拟器考察的
The more I explore the parameters
参数越多
of my empathy emulators
我就越确信会有负面效果
the more I realize there can be a negative effect,
这可不完全归因于我性能降低
and not just because I no longer perform at 100% efficiency.
- 我很担心 - 如果有问题
- I'm worried. - If anything goes wrong,
我们也有撤退计划
there's a plan to get me out.
杜鲁福会帮助我们进行伪装
Truffault supplied us with disguises,
前往空间站
plans to the station...
不会出问题的
everything's going to be fine.
让别人
I also feel guilty
代替我去完成我本可以完成的任务
at allowing someone to take a risk
也让我很愧疚
that I myself could assume.
在这飞船上的每天都如履薄冰
Every day on this ship is a risk.
你很快会有机会
You'll get another chance
上刀山下火海的
to put yourself on the line soon enough.
我想我只是从没预想到
I suppose I just never realized that
情感会带来这样不利的一面
emotions could have such a downside.
啊 欢迎来到人类世界
Well, welcome to the human race.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表