剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
- 什么 - 其他人都得待在飞船上
- What? - Everybody else stays onboard.
- 说真的 - 是的
- Seriously? - Yes.
你真觉得她能成功吗
You really think she can pull this off?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
- 你看来很好 - 真的很惊艳
- You look great. - You look fantastic.
依旧不是我的菜
Still not buying it.
赞美一个女孩你会死啊
Would it kill you to give a girl a compliment?
别担心 我能搞定
Don't worry. I got this.
限制进入 会触发警报
等等 等等 你怎么不逮捕我
Excuse me. Excuse me. Aren't you gonna arrest me?
为什么
What for?
我擅自开了那扇门啊 是我
Uh, for opening that door... that was me.
- 我想这应该是意外 - 才不是
- I guess it was an accident. - It wasn't.
好吧 别这么做了
Okay, well, don't do it again.
- 我可能会再做的 - 如果你再这么做
- I probably will. - If you're gonna do it again,
我就得给你开罚单了
I'm gonna have to give you a ticket.
天呐 那我要怎么做
Oh, my God, what does a girl have to do
你们才会逮捕我
to get arrested around here?
好吧 够了 该干嘛干嘛去吧
All right, come on, just move along.
干得好 那
Nice. That's...
好吧
Okay.
- 好了 - 跟我来
- Okay. - Come on.
好
Okay.
冲突的起因是
At the heart of the conflict
两个独♥立♥殖民地之间的
is a territorial dispute
一起领土争端
between the two independent colonies.
一个名为恩里斯的区域
A long-standing source of contention,
一直是兵家必争之地
the region known as Enriss sector
今年年初
became the flashpoint for open warfare
一次推♥翻♥了皮尔神治国
following its annexation by Zairon
的政♥变♥
on the heels of a coup
使得恩里斯被扎坦吞并
that deposed Pyr's ruling theocracy
这引发了大范围的战争
earlier this year.
目前战争范围已经缩小到了
The hostilities have so far been limited
两个与恩里斯有着直接联♥系♥的星球
to the two planets directly involved,
而自主世界24强联盟
as the two-dozen-strong League of Autonomous Worlds
保持了中立
has remained neutral,
公开号♥召两方
officially calling on both parties
暂停军事活动
to suspend their military campaigns
恢复和谈
pending the resumption of peace talks.
多家贸易航线受战争影响的
Several corporations who have had
企业都劝说银河当局
their travel and trade routes disrupted
对此采取行动
lobbied the Galactic Authority to take action.
你每天要穿成这样
Wow, how many hours a day
在这个破地方待多久
do you spend in this dump wearing that?
身份证
Station ID.
只有访问证
Visitor card.
基瓦·艾伦斯 特莱伦部
Kiva Ehrens. Tallaren sector.
你离家很远啊
You're a long way from home.
我喜欢旅行
I like to travel.
企图擅闯限制区
Attempting to access a restricted area,
袭击驻扎地安保人员
assaulting a station security guard...
跟银河当局警卫瞎扯淡 别忘了这个
Shit-talking a GA guard... don't forget that.
你应该要把这个写下来
You should write that down.
你没有前科
You have no priors.
我们撤销袭击控诉 你付了罚款
We drop the assault, you take the fine,
就走吧
you're out of here.
不错 交款就好 我还真是好运
Yeah, good luck getting me to pay that.
你以为是在退房♥结账吗
So much for checking out early.
- 有发现了吗 - 还没
- Anything? - Not yet.
等待信♥号♥♥中
是 是我
Yeah, it's me.
我需要上传数据传送的请求
I need to upload a request for data transfer.
是特莱伦部的档案
Records from the Tallaren sector.
别问了
Don't ask.
是 要及时告知我
Yeah, let me know.
你要去倒咖啡吗
Oh, are you getting coffee?
可否也给我倒一杯
I would love a coffee.
当然了 乐意至极
Sure, why not?
两块方糖
Oh, two sugars.
银河当局
你还真是快
Oh, wow, you're quick.
你得站到桌子的后面
Oh, you need to step behind that desk.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 你放了糖
Mm, this has sugar in it.
你说要“两块糖”
You said, "Two sugars."
不 不 我说“不要糖”
No. No, I said, "No sugar."
求你再倒一杯
Please?
- 站到桌子后面 - 就去
- Back behind the desk. - Going.
正在接收信♥号♥♥
有了
We got it.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
- 怎么样了 - 两周后审讯
- How'd it go? - Hearing's in two weeks.
没想到你会成功
Don't think you're gonna make it.
干得不错
Nice work.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
看到没 我是能夸人的
See? I can compliment.
三号♥ 你跟安卓在一起吗
Three, are you with the Android?
是啊 我在飞船上遇到她了
Yeah, I got her onboard.
你们俩都来舰桥
Both of you need to come to the bridge.
我们有发现
We found something.
收到 我们走
Got it. Let's go.
调查被搁置了
The investigation's been suspended.
还不清楚是为什么 但他们锁定了一个嫌疑人
It's not clear why, but they did manage to identify a suspect.
给他们看
Show them.
这是宾馆监控摄像头拍下的
This is from a surveillance camera in the hotel.
他在宾馆里 我们已经都知道了
He's in the hotel. We already knew that.
这不是一号♥
That's not One.
什么
What?
这段视频是在他被枪杀之后拍下的
This footage was taken after he was shot.
这是莱斯·科尔索
That's Jace Corso.
所以你觉得是科尔索杀了你的朋友
So you think this Corso guy killed your friend
是因为他偷了他的身份吗
because he stole his identity?
我认为有人想制♥造♥这种假象
I think someone wanted it to look that way
以防科尔索被抓
in case Corso ever got caught.
所以他是受人指使的
So he was a hired assassin?
好吧 只有一个办法能知道一切
Well, there's only one way to know for sure.
对 我们找他当面问个明白
Yeah, we find him and we ask him.
那会很难 他居无定所
That might be tricky. He gets around.
半个银河系
This guy's got warrants out against him
都想逮捕他
across half the galaxy.
你们有谁认识
Do either of you know anyone
为阿达拉部效力的人吗
who works out of the Adara sector?
- 不知道 - 我认识几个
- Not me. - I know a few guys.
他们是做进出口生意的
They run an import-export business.
走私分子吗
So, smugglers?
- 严格意义上是 - 那太好了
- If you want to get technical. - Well, that's perfect.
他们也许能帮我们
Maybe they can help us.
如果我们找不到科尔索 也许有人
If we can't find Corso, there might be someone
能帮我们找到他
who can find him for us.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的格斗程序进行了拓展
My combat programming is extensive.
但那是编辑好的呀
But it's programming.
你不需要练习 你无法变得更强
You don't need to practice. You can't get any better.
你练习仅仅是为了更厉害吗
Is that the only reason you practice?
不 还能让我放松
No. It's relaxing.
那会让我觉得
It makes me feel...
充满力量
Powerful.
我本来要说“掌控一切”
I was going to say "In control."
一个意思
Same thing.
自从我升级了自己的系统之后
Ever since I gave myself the upgrade,
我发现当我重复
I find that when I repeat
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表