剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
What about the FTL engines?
我们得重新找一个检修口
We'll have to re-route through another access port.
那要花上一些时间
That will take some time.
- 多久 - 差不多三十分钟
- How long? - Approximately 30 minutes.
好的 继续加油
Good. Keep working on it.
我们的同伴要登船了
We're about to have some company.
我已经把气闸外面的通道关闭
I've placed the sections outside the air lock
餐厅也处于禁闭状态
and the mess hall under lockdown.
这样既是在保护他们
This is as much for their protection
也是在保护你们
as it is for yours.
除非他们开战 否则不要攻击
Do not attack unless engaged.
我需要你们所有人离开我的视线
And I need you all to stay out of sight.
我们得完成任务
We need to draw this out,
为修复引擎争取点时间
buy some time to make repairs.
一旦我们修复超光速引擎使之运转
Once we get the FTL up and running,
我们就直接跳转
we'll make the jump.
他们说如果我们这样做 他们就会开火
They said they'd open fire if we tried.
我相信他们不会
I'm counting on the fact that they won't...
不会在自己人在船上的时候开火
Not with their own people on board.
二号♥挂了
Two out.
你难道不应该和五号♥在一起吗
Shouldn't you be with Five?
她不需要我的帮助
She doesn't require my assistance.
此外 我还有一个惊人的发现
Besides, I've made a surprising discovery
我觉得你应该知道
that I think you should know about.
我发现飞船通向正常空间的出口
I've detected an anomalous distortion
发生了异常变形
in the area of the ship's exit point into normal space.
是的 因为我们使用了闪驱
Right, because we used the Blink Drive.
但那不像是用了闪驱的变形
But likely not in the way in which it was intended.
宇宙微波背景的温度
A slight variance in the temperature
有点不同
of the cosmic microwave background
这表明一种及其不同寻常的可能性
suggests a highly unusual possibility...
我们可能无意间穿越到了另一个平行宇宙
We may have inadvertently traveled to a parallel universe.
什么
What?
量子物理学中的多元宇宙论
The multiverse theory of quantum physics
假定替补世界存在
posits the existence of alternate worlds
它和我们的世界平行
running parallel to our own...
不同的时间流和我们所处的世界的时间流
Divergent time streams that may differ slightly
有一点不同
or even significantly
或截然不同
than the reality that we inhabit.
理论上来说 这可以通过
They can theoretically be accessed by...
在时空里打一个洞完成
Punching a hole through space-time.
这能解释很多事情
It would explain a lot...
谜启集团反常的进攻行为
Mikkei's unusually aggressive actions,
杜鲁福指挥官对于闪驱的知晓
Commander Truffault's knowledge of the Blink Drive,
当然 还有
and, of course,
另一个“拉扎号♥”
the other "Raza."
其余船员无疑会对此
The rest of the crew will no doubt have a hard time
难以置信
believing this.
我担心的不是其余的船员
The rest of the crew is not who I'm worried about.
你说完了么
Are you done?
如果你想扫描检查 我可以给你坐标
If you want to run a scan, I can give you the coordinates.
我没有兴趣证实或反驳
I have no interest in either proving or disproving
你的荒唐理论
your lunatic theory.
我是为闪驱而来的
I'm here for the Drive.
我相信你的飞船上
I'm sure you have someone on board
有能确定这是真品的船员
who'll be able to confirm it's genuine.
我把设备给你了
I gave you the device.
我兑现了我的承诺了
I held up my end of the deal.
我也会
And so will I.
我会保证你和你船员的安全
I guarantee the safety of you and your crew...
直到设备被送达总部
until delivery to Central,
到时候我的上司会决定如何处理你们
at which point my superiors will decide what to do with you.
我恐怕事情没这么简单
I'm afraid it's not gonna be that simple.
哦 不会吗
Oh, no?
飞船的各区域已经被锁定了
This section of the ship is under lockdown.
我的船员携带武器埋伏起来了
My crew is armed and hidden.
我们不会束手就擒
We won't be going down without a fight.
那么我只要回到我的飞船就好了
I will just have to return to my ship, then.
回去可能也是个问题
Making it back might be a problem.
看样子陷入僵局了
Looks like we're at an impasse.
让你的人撤退
Have your men withdraw.
你留下
You stay.
一旦我们的超光速恢复运行,我们就会跳转
Once our FTL is operational, we will make the jump,
然后我们会在最近的空间站让你下飞船
and we will drop you off at the nearest space station.
你拿到了你想要的
You got what you came for.
确实 闪驱损坏了 很可能不能修复
Granted, it's damaged, probably irreparably,
但是你们还是能够研究它的元件
but it's possible to study its components
然后利用反向工程造一个模型
and reverse engineer a working model.
你知道的
You know that.
昂 是吗
Uh, yes?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
抱歉 长官 他们说是紧急事件
Sorry, Commander. They said it was urgent.
我是指挥官杜鲁福
This is Commander Truffault.
我在忙
I'm in the middle of something.
好的 可以
Yes, okay.
什么
What?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
你确定吗
And you're sure?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们刚刚收到报告
We've just received reports
以及亲眼证实
along with visual confirmation
在离这里超过300光年的地方
that the "Raza" has just launched an attack
“拉扎号♥”刚刚发动了
against a Traugott research facility
对特劳格特公♥司♥研究设施的袭击
over 300 light-years from here.
早些时候
Earlier...
我记得你提到我们是盟友的事情
I believe you mentioned something about us being allies.
你把闪驱给她了吗
You gave her the Drive?
我没有别的选择
I didn't have a choice.
不管怎么说闪驱对我们来说作用并不大
It wouldn't have been much use to us anyways.
所以我们被困在某个宇宙中了
So we're stuck here in some other universe,
而另外一个在附近闲逛的我们
with other versions of ourselves roaming around
在做些只有上帝知道的事
just doing God knows what.
未必
Not necessarily.
闪驱把我们带到这
The Blink Drive got us here.
理论上 它也能送我们回去
Theoretically, it can get us back.
我们没有第二个闪驱了
We don't have one anymore.
但我们知道谁有
But we know who does.
如果我们想回家
If we want to get home,
我们就要准备去追另外一个“拉扎号♥”了
we've got to go after the other "Raza."
随着银河战争进入第二个月
As the Galactic War enters its second month,
史无前例的死亡率仍在上升
the unprecedented death toll continues to rise.
同时 由于没有人声称
And while no one has claimed responsibility
对俄尔斯7号♥外交会议的爆♥炸♥负责
for the bombing on the diplomatic summit of Eos-7
正是这场爆♥炸♥导致了现在的战争
which sparked current hostilities,
自主世界联盟内部未经证实的投诉
unconfirmed reports from within the League of Autonomous Worlds
公开指责有色金属公♥司♥
are said to point the finger squarely at Ferrous Corporation
和自主运营的代理商
or agents operating on their behalf.
有色金属公♥司♥坚决否认了指控
Ferrous Corp has steadfastly denied the charges.
针对我们的指控是荒谬的
The allegations are ridiculous.
有色金属公♥司♥在那场袭击中也有人员伤亡
Ferrous Corp lost people in that attack as well,
我们相信证据将会表明
and we believe the evidence will show
这一切都是反公♥司♥的叛徒们的杰作
it is the work of anticorporate rebels.
不管他们是不是幕后黑手
Regardless of whether or not they were behind the attack,
不可否认的是 迄今为止
there's no denying that Ferrous Corp
有色金属公♥司♥在冲突中是占上风的
has come out ahead in the conflict to date.
怎么样了
How goes it?
快好了
I'm almost done...
不管它是否值得
for whatever that's worth.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们把超光速引擎修好 发动它
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表