剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我最后一次见你穿它
The last time I saw you wearing it
是在我被送离皇宫的那晚
was the night I was sent away from the palace
也是父亲去世的那晚
the night father died.
没了 我扔了
It's gone. I threw it out.
为什么
Why?
因为它承载了太多糟糕的回忆
It held too many terrible memories
会让我想起他去世的那晚
of the night of his death.
那晚凉杀了他
The night Ryo killed him.
太多糟糕的回忆吗
Too many terrible memories?
还是沾染了太多父亲的鲜血
Or too much of father's blood?
以便能销毁掉所有证据
Better to get rid of the evidence altogether.
否认呀 母亲
Deny it, mother.
我这么做都是为了你
I did it for you.
你的父亲是个恶魔 他将你放逐
Your father was a monster, he exiled you.
把你赶出了你从小生长的皇宫
Banished your from the place you were raised,
让我们母子分离
from your own mother.
但是你算在了凉头上
But you blamed Ryo.
这条指令很可能就是凉的意思
Ryo might as well have given the order himself.
他一直是你父亲最喜欢的孩子
He was always your father's favorite.
他是块拦路石
He was an impediment.
他是我的兄弟
He was my brother.
我已经安排好了
I've made the arrangements.
明天晚上 我将向赛荣子民发表演讲
Tomorrow night I will address the people of Zairon
说明我们与炽炎共和国间的战况
on the status of our war with The Republic of Pyr.
演讲一结束
Immediately following my prepared speech,
我就会宣布退位
I will abdicate the throne.
- 你做好防范措施了吗 - 是的
- You've taken precautions? - Yes.
母亲仍然控制着数位将军
Mother still holds influence over certain generals.
我将布置六艘飞船在轨待命
I'll have a half dozen ships in orbit awaiting my instructions,
如果有人阻止我们
ready to descend on Zairon
我会下令让飞船在赛荣降落
should anyone try to stop us.
我们应该一起在那里
I should be there with you.
不 我们不能冒着你被发现的风险
No, we can't take the chance of you being spotted.
你将前来正式继承皇位
You'll come down, officially claim the throne
但必须在我稳定朝堂之后
but only after I've secured the court.
很好 哥哥 祝你好运
Very well, brother. Good luck.
你信他吗
You trust him?
我需要他
I need him.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer the question.
我在他的飞船上时 他本可以杀我
He could've killed me back when I was on his ship.
或者把我带回赛荣
Or taken me back to Zairon.
这真有趣 不是吗
It's funny about that, isn't it?
我们伏击他的飞船
How our ambush of his ship all of a sudden
突然间却成了我们自己中了埋伏
turns into a reverse ambush of ours.
就像有人向他告密了一样
Almost like he'd been tipped off.
他带护卫舰出行
It's not unreasonable to assume
也是合情合理的
that he would've been travelling with an escort.
只是据你的好帮手德拉科将军说
Except that according to your boy General Drago,
他是独自出行的
he was travelling alone.
所以要么是德拉科得到的消息有误
So either Drago's getting bad information
要么就是你被耍了
or you're being played.
我很高兴我们没有杀了你
I'm glad we didn't kill you.
我该说 谢谢
Uh, thanks?
我和波西亚 我们发现
Portia and I, we discovered
你是个卧底特工
that you were an undercover agent.
我知道
I know.
我们就怎么处置你最合适产生了分歧
We disagreed on how best to proceed.
她打算在我们结束休眠之后杀了你
She wanted to kill you after we got out of stasis.
- 而你不想杀我 - 不 不
- And you didn't? - No, no.
我想在休眠之前就杀了你
I wanted to kill you before.
但就和通常一样 最终她得以如愿
But as with most things, she got her way in the end.
我猜她和以前大不一样了
I imagine she's a long ways from the person she used to be.
有些方面是的
In some ways, yes.
其他方面 并没有怎么变
In other ways, not really.
你们其他人也都是这样
Same goes for the rest of you.
那你呢
And you?
我更适合提供帮助
I'm in a better position to help.
帮助我的子民 你 还有其他船员
My people, you, the rest of the crew.
你打算怎么做
And how you gonna do that?
我是认真的
Seriously.
你回去夺回王位
You go back and retake the throne,
然后又怎样呢
and then what?
你继承了一场战争
You inherit a war.
一场我可以利用瞬间驱动获胜的战争
A war that I can win with the Blink Drive.
一旦它被反向研究
Once it's been reverse-engineered
并翻新改造成一整个大型舰队的引擎
and retrofitted to the engines of an entire armada,
那么战争的结果将成定局
the outcome will be a forgone conclusion.
这绝对不会发生
That's never gonna happen.
雷诺或许没能成功
Reynaud may have been unsuccessful.
但与她不同的是 我有时间
But unlike her, I have the time
还可以依靠赛荣最智慧的人才
and Zairon's best minds to draw from.
不 我的意思是这种科技
No, what I mean is this piece of technology
用在一个军队上太过强大了
is way too powerful to gift to an army.
他们不只是一支军队
They're not just an army.
他们是我的子民
They are my people.
我们会拿到驱动器
We will have the drive,
然后利用它赢得与炽焱的战争
and we will use it to win the war against Pyr.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但我们绝不会任其发生
but we'll never let that happen.
走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
时间到了
It's time.
尼克斯呢
Where's Nyx?
算了
Never mind.
仿生人 带我们去赛荣
Android, take us to Zairon.
我在该行星轨道检测到了
I'm detecting a presence of six Ishida cruisers
六艘石田家族的巡航舰
in planetary orbit.
他们对我们的到来有什么反应
How are they responding to our arrival?
他们没有做出反应
They're not.
因为他们在等待我们到来
Because they're expecting us.
这是宏的飞船 忠于我的事业
They're Hiro's ships, loyal to my cause.
我绝不冒险
I'm not taking any chances.
- 开启全面防护 - 好的 二号♥
- Full shields. - Yes, Two.
我接收到
I'm picking up
来自石田皇宫对整个星球的广播
a planetary-wide broadcast from the Ishida palace.
打开屏幕
Onscreen.
赛荣公民们
Citizens of Zairon,
我们正腹背受敌
we are under siege.
按计划今天 你们尊敬的天♥皇♥
Your exalted Emperor, my son,
也就是我的儿子 将要对大家发表演讲
was scheduled to address you today.
但就在片刻之前 他遭遇了一起
But moments ago, he was the target
暗♥杀♥事件
of an assassination attempt.
尽管他未严重受伤
Although he escaped serious harm,
但他已被转移至安全处所
he has been taken to a safe location
接受治疗
for treatment,
留下我来代为执政
leaving me to rule in his stead.
我已发现这是一起未遂政♥变♥
I have discovered that this was an attempted coup
由逃亡中尚觊觎王位的石田凉
orchestrated by the exiled pretender to the throne,
精心策划
Ishida Ryo,
并得到皇宫内叛变势力的支持
backed by traitorous forces within the royal court.
这些威胁势力已得到确认
These threats have been identified
并将被毫不留情地
and they will be dealt with swiftly
迅速处理
and without mercy.
我检测到在轨的石田家族巡航舰
I'm picking up explosions
发生了爆♥炸♥
on the orbiting Ishida cruisers.
仿生人 带我们离开这里
Android, get us out of here.
她一定在我们的队伍中安插了间谍
She must have a spy within our ranks.
不可能 除了你 我 还有宏
Impossible. Outside of you, me, and Hiro,
其他所有知道这次密谋的人
everyone else who knew about this plot
都在那几艘飞船上牺牲了
perished on those ships.
有什么我哥哥的消息吗
What news of my brother?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表