剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on "Dark Matter."
你回去 拿回王位 你继承的是一场战争啊
You go back and retake the throne you inherit a war.
一场在闪驱的帮助下 我们必胜的战争
A war that I can win with the blink drive.
我们不能让你这么做
But we'll never let that happen.
- 走着瞧吧 - 你的兄弟已经死了
- We'll see about that. - Your brother is dead.
他用这把刀割断了自己的喉咙
He cut his throat with this knife.
你认得吗
Do you recognize it?
我主动退位
I renounce the throne
支持扎坦的正牌统治者
and step down in favor of Zairon's rightful ruler.
- 四号♥ - 我不叫四号♥
- Four! - My name is not Four.
我是石田亮
I am Ishida Ryo.
扎坦的皇帝
Emperor of Zairon.
在艾奥斯7号♥举办的外交峰会将于两周后举♥行♥
The diplomatic summit on Eos 7 is in two weeks.
届时局势会很紧张 我们知道些什么
It's going to be tense. What do we know?
特劳格特打算
Traugott is going to put forward a resolution
提议引入三位理事会新成员
to introduce three new members of the Council.
有色金属公♥司♥自然会反对
Ferrous will naturally oppose.
当然
Of course.
如果决议被否决
If the resolution is defeated,
我们相信特劳格特别无选择
well, we believe Traugott will have no choice
只能接受这样的结果
but to accept the results.
但是如果决议被通过
However if it passes,
我们相信有色金属公会拒绝接受这样的结果
we believe Ferrous will disavow the results
从理事会取得支持
and pull their support from the Council.
换句话说 他们打算发动战争
In other words they're prepared to go to war.
最近我们发现特劳格特
We have recently discovered that Traugott
正打算和先锋集团以及沃尔科夫研究所
is trying to make secret deals
做秘密交易
with both Vanguard and Volkov-Rusi.
如果他们成功了 他们会需要能得到的所有投票
Now if they succeed, they'll have all the votes they need.
这样看来
In which case,
我们最好的行动方案是弃权
our best course of action would be to abstain.
尽可能久的
Try to maintain a position of neutrality
保持中立的身份
for as long as possible.
到底要多久
And how long would that be?
一旦打起仗来
Well, once open hostilities break out
不出几个礼拜
not more than a couple of weeks,
但那么长时间已经足够有所改变
but that might be just enough time to make the difference.
指挥官
Commander?
- 怎么了 - 一艘身份不明的飞船
- What's going on? - An unidentified ship
打破了我们的防线
has breached our defensive perimeter.
我们不得不把你们护送至安全位置
We have to get both of you to a secure location.
等等
Wait.
你可以解除戒备状态
You can stand down.
他们来这儿不是为了攻击我们
They're not here to attack us.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他们是老朋友了
They're old friends.
你们真是有戏剧天赋
Well, you certainly have a flair for the dramatic.
你很幸运 我的朋友没把你们炸出天际
You're lucky my people didn't blast you out of the sky.
你也这么想
You think so?
我们是来和你谈艾奥斯7号♥的
We're here to talk about Eos 7.
是吗 谈点儿什么
Are we? What about it?
所有人都知道的
It's all over the news.
外交峰会
Diplomatic summit.
所有公♥司♥首脑都会参加
Bigwigs from all the corporations.
你打算去吗
You going to be there?
没错 我会作为谜启集团的成员出席
I will be a member of the Mikkei delegation, yes.
艾奥斯7号♥很偏僻
Eos 7 is a pretty remote location.
我猜应该是有意为之
I have to assume that's deliberate.
让我来给你科普一下
Let me explain something to you.
所有公♥司♥的理事会成员
The Council of Corporations
已经十多年都没坐在一起商讨要事了
has not held a face-to-face meeting in over ten years.
猜猜为什么
Would you care to guess why?
你们互不信任
You don't trust each other.
你不像看起来那么呆嘛
You're not as dumb as you look.
我很好奇你们为什么会认为
Which leads me to wonder what could possibly make you think
我会向你们这些通缉犯
that I would divulge security measures
透露我们的安全措施
about a rather historic meeting
而不是相信一个历史性会见
to a group of wanted criminals.
你会想让我们帮忙的
You're going to want our help,
因为在艾奥斯7号♥上举办的峰会
because there's a significant probability
很可能会遭到袭击
that the summit on Eos 7 will come under attack.
很可能会出现某种炸♥弹♥
The most likely scenario involves some kind of bomb.
空间站会被摧毁
That station will be destroyed.
上面所有人都会丧命
Everyone on board will be killed,
那会进而引发全面的企业战争
and the result will be all-out corporate war.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know this?
- 尼克斯 这里是舰桥 - 请讲
- Nyx, this is the bridge. - Go ahead.
你有一通子空间信♥号♥♥来电
I have an incoming subspace transmission for you.
来自扎坦
It's from Zairon.
接到我的房♥间
Patch it through to my room.
尼克斯
Nyx.
很高兴再见到你
It's good to see you again.
我说不出那样的话
I don't think I can say the same.
我想向你道歉
I wanted to apologize.
上次我们见面的环境
The circumstances the last time we saw each other
很不理想
were not ideal.
你是指那场在皇家法庭的大屠♥杀♥
You mean that bloodbath at the royal court
你杀了所有人的那个地方码
where you murdered all those people?
为了防止内战 我兄弟和继母必须得死
My brother and stepmother had to die to prevent civil war.
他们的死救了数百万人
Their deaths saved the lives of millions,
我怀疑你也不会为那些先知流眼泪
and I doubt you shed a tear for the Seers.
麦洛的事
You're as much responsible
让你和那些人一样可恶
for what happened to Milo as they were.
他们会为了一己私利强迫他帮助他们
They would have forced him to help them achieve their goals,
然而他并不想那么做
and he didn't want to be a part of that.
你可以找到个上千理由
You can try to justify it all you want,
但我永远不会原谅你
but I'll never forgive you.
那样是会容易些
That would be the easy way out,
把愤怒和痛苦藏起来
to hide behind anger and bitterness
这样就永远不必面对现实
so that you never have to face the truth,
但你不是那样懦弱
but you're stronger than that,
我身边也需要这样的人
and that's the type of strength I need by my side.
你到底想说什么
What are you talking about?
我对你的感情没变 尼克斯
My feelings for you haven't changed, Nyx.
你疯了
You're insane.
你在那艘飞船上有什么未来
What type of future is there for you on that ship?
其他人永远不会完全接纳你
The others will never fully accept you.
你跟他们不是一伙的
You don't belong with them.
我希望你和我一道
I want you here with me
做我的皇后
as my empress.
哇哦 故事真动听
Well, that's quite a story.
一艘满载预言家的飞船
A ship filled with people who can predict the future.
平行时空
An alternate reality.
你们的消息来源真是有趣
You certainly have interesting sources.
这都是真的
It's all true.
再多和我说说闪驱的事
Tell me a little bit more about this blink drive.
我们不能给你
You can't have it.
谢谢你们百忙之中来找我
Thank you for your time,
我会考虑你们的建议的
and I will take this information under advisement.
你认为我在说笑
You think this is a joke?
你知道闪驱在我们手里 你也亲眼见证它的功能
You know we have the drive. You've seen it work,
你也知道它有多厉害
and I assume you understand how powerful it is.
此时此刻 我们本可以趁火打劫
We could be off getting fat
把自己伺候得肚饱肠圆
and rich right now robbing this galaxy blind.
- 我投的这票 - 但是我们却来到这儿
- That was my vote. - But instead we came here.
你说这是为什么
Why do you think that is?
这正是我非常想知道的
That's what I am trying to figure out.
我们赌上一切 却没有一丝好处
We have nothing to gain and everything to lose,
所以你该考虑下
so you might want to start considering the possibility
也许我们说的是真的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表