剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我不会有事的
I'll be fine.
没什么是一点轻松娱乐和三袋血浆
It's nothing that a little R&R and three shots of plasma
解决不了的事
won't fix.
好了
All right.
可以走了
Good to go.
好了 转身 检查一下那车
All right, turn around. Check that vehicle.
好吧
Well...
那就是我们的车了
there goes our ride.
侧边肘击 单发射击
Sidearm. Single shot.
他是最后一个被杀的
He was the last man killed.
在那之前
Before that...
他是出其不意搞定他们的
He catches them by surprise.
布恩或者那个女孩
Boone or the girl.
并且其中一人还被那个拿枪的男人
And one of them was wounded by...
打伤了
the man with the gun.
近距离碰面
Close range exchange.
他们俩都没料到
They were both surprised.
死人倒下
Dead man goes down.
布恩被枪击
Boone gets shot.
我们错过他们了
And we just missed them.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他们之所以没有开走那辆卡车
The only reason they didn't take the truck
是因为被我们逼的
is because we beat them to it.
他们会往北走 西北 尽可能走得离我们远一些
They'll travel north, northwest, put as much distance as they can
然后绕回空间站
between us, then circle back around to the station.
通知我们的人
Inform our people.
让车从在路上侧面袭击他们
Have the vehicles flank them on the roadway.
我们要去追他们
We're going after them.
- 嘿 - 怎么
- Hey. - Yeah?
嘿 我们得停下来
Hey, we should stop.
你累了
You tired?
不 我担心你顶不住
No, I'm worried about you.
我没事
I'm fine.
是 是 我
Yes, yes, I...
我累了 我得停下来 行了吗
I'm tired. I need to stop, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我觉得你撑不住
I don't think you can make it.
哦 真是要感谢你的鼓励
Oh, thanks for the words of encouragement.
我是不是现在就该给自己一枪或者该你来
Should I shoot myself now or do you want to do the honors?
我是指撑到空间站
I mean make it back to the station.
噢
Oh.
我好着呢
I'm okay.
不 你才没有 你受伤了
No, you're not. You're hurt.
你又在流血了 而且你的速度正在变慢
You're bleeding again, and you're slowing down.
- 我得去找人帮忙 - 别
- I should go find some help. - No!
不
No.
我希望你能别再小瞧我了
I wish you would stop underestimating me.
孩子
Kid.
我在你成功潜进我的营房♥
I stopped underestimating you when you snuck into my quarters
偷走我枪里的子弹的时候就没再小瞧过你
and you stole the bullets from my gun.
小瞧人与不希望那人受伤
There's a difference between underestimating someone
还是有所不同的
and not wanting them to get hurt.
他妈的
Damn it.
你可以把枪给我
You could always give me the gun.
恐怕不行
'Fraid not.
比起被射杀被捕对你是更好的结局
You're better off getting caught than shot.
另一方面来说 我
Me, on the other hand...
就来不及了
little late for that.
我没看到任何人
I don't see anyone.
噢 他们在路上了
Oh, they're coming.
你怎么那么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为我认识他们的领队
'Cause I recognized their leader.
他叫科尔肯
His name's Kierken.
那龟孙子意志可坚定了
He's one determined son of a bitch.
四号♥在隧♥道♥坍缩的时候跟他一起待过一段时间
Four spent some time with him during the tunnel collapse
那时我们还在追捕科尔索
when we were going after Corso.
他在那干什么呢
What's he doing here?
你觉得他能干什么呢
What do you think he's doing here?
这可决非巧合
It's not coincidence.
他在跟踪我们
He's after us.
也许从我们越狱后就开始了
Probably has been since we escaped from prison.
他跟踪到空间站 追踪到飞行舱
Followed us to the station, followed us to that cabin.
现在他又跟着我们进入了这片树林
Now he's following us through these woods.
不抓到我们他是不会罢休的
He's not gonna stop until he has us.
好了 我们得走了
Okay, we need to go.
快 起来
Now. Come on.
好 好的
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
目标地点附近发现
Five bodies have been discovered
五具尸体
in and around the target site.
据报道 三号♥与五号♥仍在逃亡当中
Three and Five are still reported to be on the run.
银河当局仍在追捕他们
The GA is in pursuit.
收到
Copy that.
扫描搜索热信♥号♥♥
Run a scan for heat signatures.
没有发现
Nothing.
我没有找到任何东西
I'm not picking up anything.
他们阻断了一切的电子器件
They're jamming up all electronics
跟监控机制
and surveillance as well.
我们只能靠肉眼观测了
We're gonna have to rely on visual sightings.
飞近一些以便观察
Take us in for a closer look.
别
Hey.
嗨 快起来
Hey, come on.
起来 我们走
Get up. Let's go.
我做不到
I can't.
站起来
Get up.
计划有变
There's a change of plans.
我们得分头行动 知道吗
We're gonna split up, okay?
不 不 不可能
No, no. No way.
这可是你出的主意
It was your idea.
没错 但我现在意识到了这是个非常糟糕的想法
Yeah, and I realize now, a really bad one.
- 听着 他们现在就在我们身后 - 所以
- Look, they're right behind us. - Yeah?
我不会丢下你
I'm not gonna leave you
放任你被捕甚至面临更坏的境地
to be captured or worse.
你说什么 “被捕”
What're you talking about, "captured"?
我是要你把他们都引开
You're just gonna draw them away,
给我争取点时间 别自作多情
buy me some time, that's all.
你别骗我了
Don't lie to me.
我不会丢下你
I'm not gonna abandon you.
自从一号♥出事后
After what happened to One,
我就不想再失去任何一位朋友了
I'm just not ready to lose another friend.
朋友
Friend?
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我可不是你朋友
I'm not your friend.
我从来都懒得关心你 从来都没有
I don't give a rat's ass about you, I never have.
如果是我管事 我就会随便找个近点的空间站把你赶走
If it was up to me, I'd drop you off at the nearest space station
再也不来看你
and never look back.
我视你为眼中钉肉中刺
I think you are a pain-in-the-ass,
自以为无所不知的小鬼
know-it-all little brat.
你是我们飞船的累赘
You're a burden to the ship.
你知道我最大的心愿是什么吗
You know what I wish?
我希望一旦有机会 我能把你丢到小黑屋里关禁闭
I wish I'd spaced you when I had the chance.
噢 怎么了 要哭了
Oh, is it you're crying now?
是不是要哭了
Is that it?
像个小屁孩一样要哇哇大哭了
You're tearing up like a little baby?
你哭什么
Why's that?
因为我说得太伤人了吗
Is it 'cause I hurt your feelings?
不是的
No.
不是的
No.
我哭是因为我知道你为什么要这么说
I'm crying because I know what you're trying to do.
你知道的 待在这里
You know staying here with me
对我们俩都没有好处
is not gonna do either of us any good,
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表