剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
可能会给你造成麻烦
She could cause you some trouble.
这个说法准确地适用于
Well, that's an accurate description
这里的每一个人
of just about everyone in the place,
甚至包括部分警卫
including some of the guards.
然后呢
So what?
是不是有什么事该让我知道
Is there something I should know?
好吧 只是个人建议
Well, you have my recommendation.
我知道了
Duly noted.
还有 真是太感谢你来
Oh, and thank you so much
指导我做好自己的工作
for trying to tell me how to do my job.
我不胜感激
It's greatly appreciated.
抱歉让您屈居于此
Sorry about this place.
事发突然 这是我们能找到的最好的了
It was the best we could find on short notice.
对... 对我来说很不错了
It... it seems pretty okay to me.
对了 那个女孩...
Look, about that girl...
我不知道她的名字 但我们都叫她五号♥
I don't know her real name, but we called her Five.
对不起 作为你的律师
I'm sorry, as your lawyer,
我得建议你和那些人保持距离
I need to advise you to distance yourself from those people.
可那些人是我的朋友
Those people are my friends.
他们是罪犯
They're criminals.
你必须停止担心他们
You need to stop worrying about them
而应好好考虑下你自己的将来
and start thinking about your future.
我找了一个技术高超的整形医生
Now, I found a decent plastic surgeon.
他能让你在见董事会之前
He can put you back to the way you were
恢复原来的样貌
before you go in front of the board.
这样可能会有帮助
It... it might help.
但这是我唯一记得的长相
This is the only face I remember.
还有一件事
There's something else.
我想看警方关于我妻子谋杀案的卷宗
I want to see the police files on my wife's murder.
第五区 周和瑞克
Section five, Chow and Rec.
一小时活动时间
One hour.
起来 快走
Move! Let's go!
太好了
Sweet.
看看 看看这是谁
Well, look who it is,
马库斯•布恩
Marcus Boone.
好久不见
It's been a while.
我认识你们吗
Should I know you guys?
哈 你装失忆呢
Right, the amnesia thing.
又来糊弄人
Another con.
这次真不是
Not this time.
你可能不记得我们
You may not remember us,
但我们一定记得你
but we definitely remember you.
伙计们 我没想要找麻烦 好吗
Fellas, I am not looking for any trouble, all right?
你在维里斯九区榨走我们银行那票生意的时候
You should've thought of that when you screwed us
就应该想到这点了
out of our cut of that bank job on Vellis Nine.
得了吧 任何人都可以大摇大摆地走进来
Give me a break, anyone could just waltz in here
说我欠了他们钱
and say that I owe them money.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous. Ugh!
你的确欠我们不少钱
You do owe us a lot of money.
但你可以从小点的东西还起
But we'll start with something small,
比如说你的配给卡
like, say, your ration card.
等一下
Wait.
难道我吃饭不用那个卡吗
Don't I need that to eat?
这就是你自己的问题了
Your problem.
别瞎掺和 尼克斯
Stay out of this, Nyx.
不好意思 伙计们
I'm sorry, boys.
恐怕我得让你们离开了
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to move on.
对
Yeah.
这事没完
This isn't over.
很厉害嘛 我是不是应该谢谢你
Impressive. I guess I should thank you, huh?
- 不用 但你可以付我钱 - 怎么付
- No, but you can pay me. - Pay you?
把你的配给卡给我
I'll take your ration card.
他们想要的就是这个
That's what they were asking for.
我刚刚就可以给他们的
I could've just given it to them.
那你现在给我就行了
Well, now you can just give it to me.
你就是这样交朋友的吗
Is this how you make new friends?
- 你的身手不错 - 你也是
- You're pretty good. - Likewise.
要不就算个平手
Want to call it a draw?
没门
No chance.
好了 好了 我会老实的
Okay, okay, I'll come quietly.
没必要给我也来一枪了
There's no need to use that thing on me.
开玩笑
You kidding?
这可是我每天最期待的时刻
It's the highlight of my day.
好的 飞船仿生人
All right, ship's android,
型号♥ 66♥4♥1619-8
model 66♥4♥1619-8.
正是我
That's me.
你保存了你的感官输入记录 对吧
You have a record of your sensory inputs, yes?
你的所有言行举止 还有耳闻目睹的一切
Everything you say and do, everything you see and hear?
当然
Of course.
从多久前开始的
How far back?
从我在医务室被重新激活那一刻开始
From the moment I was reactivated in the infirmary,
已经四十七天 八小时 十四分钟了
47 days, 8 hours, and 14 minutes.
不过中间存在一些间隔
Although there are some gaps.
好的 那个我们晚些再说
Yeah, we'll talk about that later.
现在 我需要你连接到我的服务器上
Right now, I need you to link to my server
并上传所有文件
and upload your files.
我不能这么做
I can't.
为什么
Uh, why not?
我知道你的型号♥比较旧...
I mean, I know you're an older model...
换个说法吧
Let me rephrase.
我不会这么做
I won't.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说我不会这么做
I said I won't.
你已经被扣押了 和这艘飞船一样
You've been impounded, just like the ship.
你现在归星际委员会所有 你必须配合我
You're GA property now, so you will cooperate.
不 我不会
No. I won't.
过时的科技产品最糟糕了
Obsolete tech is the worst.
先是基础程序发生故障
First the base programming breaks down,
然后整个系统都面目全非了
then eventually, the entire system is corrupt.
好吧 行 我们只好采取强硬的方式了
Okay, fine, fine. We'll do it the hard way.
我会上传一个恢复程序然后自行提取你的文件
I'll upload a recovery program and extract the files myself.
那么做的话 你会触发某种安全程序
If you do that, you'll trigger a security protocol
扰乱我整个神经系统
that will scramble my entire neural network.
这会使我无法修复 并必须重新启动
I'll become inoperable and require a full reboot.
所有数据都将丢失
All data will be lost.
还包括你的人格构架
Including your personality matrix.
是的
True...
非常可惜
regrettably.
我是接到命令才来的 好吗
I got orders, okay?
如果拿不到这些文件
If I don't get these files,
我的头会被放到盘子里[指无法交差]
it's my head on a platter.
那样似乎不太可能
That seems unlikely.
但是好吧
But okay.
好点了吗
Better?
是的
Yeah.
好多了
Better.
你也发现了吗
You figured it out?
你在跟我讲话吗
Are you talking to me?
这里面也不赖 是吧
Not so bad in here, is it?
吃得好 景色也好
Better food, better view...
是啊
Yeah.
关键是 受伤了才能来这里
The catch is, you got to get hurt.
这才是真本事
That's the trick.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
必须要伤对地方
Got to know the right kind of injuries...
用最轻的疼痛争取到最长的时间
the ones that give you maximum time for minimum pain.
比如放射性烧伤 没有生命危险
Radiation burn, not life-threatening,
但需要很长时间的治疗
but requires a lot of therapy.
能让我在这里待五天
Bought me five days.
等一下 你是说这是你自己故意弄伤的
Wait, you're telling me you did that to yourself?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表