剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Guys, we got a problem.
怎么了
What is it?
有人闯进我房♥间 偷走了我所有的枪
Somebody broke into my room, stole all my guns.
他们肯定去舰桥了 我们得拦住他们
They'll head for the bridge. We can cut them off.
你去吧 我要集中精力
You go. I need to concentrate.
- 要是他们到了舰桥 - 没事的
- If they get to the bridge... - It won't matter.
如果我先得到控制权 他们就到不了
Not if I get control first.
走吧
Go.
她还没准备好
She's not ready.
她现在处于修理周期内最虚弱的阶段
She's at a very delicate point in her repair cycle.
好吧 看来我只能实施备用计划了
Well, then, I guess I'll have to go with my backup plan.
什么计划
Plan to do what?
电脑识别出了二号♥在一年前
The computer recognized a neural imprint
上传的神经印记
that Two uploaded over a year ago.
电脑用那个印记建立了链接
It used that imprint to establish a link.
有趣
Interesting.
不仅仅有趣
It's more than interesting.
这还说明记忆没有消失 还有残留
It means the memories aren't gone, not completely.
只不过很难获取
They're just inaccessible.
不知道怎么地 链接打开了她那头的记忆
Somehow, the link opened up that side of her mind.
却关上了这儿的
It closed off the other.
我还是不知道你的计划到底是什么
I'm still not seeing any indication of a plan.
我有她的记忆
I have her memories,
还有任何
everything
波西亚·林该有的东西
that made Portia Lin what she was,
如果我用记忆连接上印记
and if I access them with this,
电脑就会识别出相似的印记
the computer will recognize a similar imprint.
然后你就能建立一条你的链接
Thereby allowing you to establish a link of your own.
没错
Exactly.
这可不是个绝妙的计划
That's not a good plan.
为什么
Why not?
一条直接联♥通♥飞船和人脑的
A direct neural link
神经链接本来就是很危险的
between a ship and a human mind is inherently dangerous.
首先 它会产生精神上的快♥感♥
At first, it may induce a state of euphoria,
影响判断力
which can affect judgment.
而且 这很有可能会对大脑造成伤害
After that, there is a high probability of brain damage.
那我最好快一点了
Then I better make it quick.
我还想说的是
I should also point out,
那个设备不是这么用的
that device is not designed to be used in this manner.
她也是这么说的
That's what she said.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
等一下
Wait.
- 周围有其他路吗 - 就这么一条路
- Is there another way around? - I don't think so.
如果我们要去舰桥
If we want to get to the bridge,
就必须穿越火线
we have to go through them.
我得减少距离
I need to close the gap.
掩护我
Cover me.
喂 等等
Whoa, wait!
只有我觉得她疯了吗
Is it just me, or is she crazy?
- 过来 - 对 她就是疯了
- Come. - Yeah, she's crazy.
布恩 你们那什么情况
Boone, what's your situation?
我们现在把他们困住了
We got them blocked in for the moment.
要是我们先用完子弹的话
If we run out of ammo before they do,
就麻烦了
we're in trouble.
不要担心 我明白了
Don't worry. I've got it.
好了 结束了
Okay, that's it.
他们哪都去不了
They're not going anywhere.
很好
Nice.
有人正在医务室获取飞船系统数据
Someone's been accessing ship systems from the infirmary.
嗯 肯定是那个女孩
Yeah, it must be the girl.
她没跟他们一起
She wasn't with them.
好的 没问题
Okay, no problem.
去那儿把她杀了吧
Just get down there and kill her.
收到
Roger that.
丫的
Damn it.
- 她把门都锁了- 等会儿
- She's got the door locked. - Give me a minute.
成功了吗
Any luck?
我连接上了 但我不知道怎么用它
I managed to link, but I can't make sense of it.
你需要再努力试试
Well, you need to try harder,
因为你快没时间了
because you're running out of time.
为什么 发生了什么
Why, what's happening?
电脑出现了加密程序
The computer has initiated an encryption program.
再过几分钟
It's only a matter of minutes
你的开锁密♥码♥就要被破解了
before your lock code is compromised.
好了 电脑已经连接上了
All right, I got the computer on it.
同时 其他人就交给我好了
In the meantime, I'm going to take care of the others.
她要放我们出去了吗
Is she letting us out?
你最好别那么想 那是气闸
You better hope not. That's an air lock.
她想要打开外面的门
She's trying to open the outer doors.
只要内门开着 外门就必须锁着
They're locked down as long as the inner doors are open.
这是故障保护措施
It's a failsafe.
除非她会改写程序
Unless she can override it.
哦 卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
我能看到信息
I can see the information,
但是我♥操♥纵不了它们
but I can't manipulate it.
她在阻挡我 她太强了
She's blocking me. She's too strong.
我做不到
I can't do it.
利用她的记忆
Use her memories.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
利用她的记忆反击
Use her memories against her.
找一段她最脆弱的记忆
Find one where she was at her most vulnerable,
有关她的恐惧和孤独的记忆
where she was afraid and alone.
好吧 我觉得她不会有这样的记忆
Yeah, I'm not sure she has moments like that.
每个人都有的
Everyone has moments like that,
但是你得抓紧了
but you need to hurry.
如果她和电脑连接的时间过长
If she links with the computer for too long,
她会完全丧失自我的
she will lose herself completely.
赶紧啊
Come on.
就快了
Almost got it.
这是什么
What is this?
你认得这个地方吗
You recognize this place?
在这里 你出了一些事
Something bad happened to you here.
这个地方的你是最脆弱的你
This is where you were at your weakest.
我不这么觉得
I don't think so.
是恐惧
It's the fear,
在这一刻 你的恐惧是如此强大
and this moment for you, it's so powerful
就像可以夺走你全部的力量
that it robs you of all your strength,
全部的意志一样
all your will.
我不想再继续
I'm done playing
当那个胆小的小女孩了
the frightened little girl.
你会喜欢我这样的改变吗
Let's see how you like it for a change.
你必须得杀了她
You have to finish her.
不能有一点仁慈
You have to show no mercy.
不行
No.
不行 我不能杀她
No, not like this.
我知道你出了什么事
I know what happened to you.
他们把你当成奴隶
They treated you like a slave.
你逃跑了 他们就像追捕猎物那样追捕你
And when you escaped, they hunted you like an animal.
他们给予你的
No one ever showed you anything
永远是他们最丑恶的一面
but the worst we have to offer.
是他们制♥造♥出了那样的你
They made you this way.
但是我见过你的另一面
But I've seen the other side of you,
我想让那个你回来
and I want her back.
我想让我的朋友回来
I want my friend back.
求你了 求你了
Please, please
切断链接
sever the link
结束这一切吧
and end this now.
结束了
It's over.
扫描结果是正常的
Her scan is also normal.
没有链接的残留伤害
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表