剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
是当局不可忍♥的
the corporations just can't accept.
即使是你的盟友们 我确定你有一些盟友
And even your allies, and I'm sure you have some,
都得哪儿凉快哪待着去
are going to have to back off.
现在 你要是还认为一切都能按部就班
Now if you still think this is business as usual,
那你就大错特错了
you're dead wrong.
我会考虑你的提议
Well, I'll take that under advisement.
嘿 机器人怎么样
Hey, how's that robot?
她关机自我修复了
She shut down to self-repair.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
我只是觉得如果有人能
I just thought it might be nice if someone
时不时地照看她一下会很好
checked in on her once in a while.
请自便
Knock yourself out.
你怎么了
What's with you?
头疼中的战斗机
I got the mother of all headaches.
啊 卧♥槽♥
Ah, damn it!
咻
Whew.
你可能应该少吃点药片
You might want to take it easy with those.
谢谢你的提议 医生
Thanks for the advice, Doc.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
头疼 要死的那种
Headache, very bad.
接着
Catch.
有没有点奇怪
Isn't that a little weird,
你们两个同时都头疼得厉害
both of you getting really bad headaches at the same time?
我不知道
I don't know.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
没事啊
I'm fine.
我猜就是个巧合了 哈
I guess it's just coincidence then, huh?
喔 你还好吗
Whoa, are you okay?
两位
Guys?
伙计们
Guys!
二号♥ 二号♥ 这里是五号♥
Two? Two, this is Five.
医务室有紧急情况
I've got an emergency in the infirmary.
三号♥和四号♥都倒下了
Three and Four are down.
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what happened.
他们都倒下了 他们都失去意识了
They just collapsed. They're both unconscious.
二号♥ 你听见了吗
Two, are you reading me?
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
二号♥
Two?
天啊 快醒醒
Come on, wake up.
醒醒 求你了
Wake up, please.
二号♥ 二号♥
Two, Two.
- 哦 小心点 - 对不起
- Oh, easy there. - Sorry.
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
- 不 没事 - 你确定吗
- Yeah, everything's fine. - Are you sure?
你看起来有些沮丧
You seem a little upset.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我知道我们不认识
Listen, I know that we don't know each other,
我们也没机会好好聊聊
and we haven't really had a chance to talk.
也许别的时间
Maybe some other time.
哦
Oh.
好了 好好想想 好好想想
Okay, think, think.
哦 对了就是这个
Oh, there you are.
好的
Okay.
这不是正常的操作步骤
This is not normal operating procedure.
你还记得上次的任何事吗
Do you remember anything from last time?
有一篇日志显示我曾经被激活过一次
There is a log showing I was activated once before,
但是文件中没有数据
but the file contains no data.
肯定被人删除了
Someone must have deleted it.
哦 奇怪
Oh, weird.
不管怎样 长话短说
Anyway, the short version is,
你没有物理形态
you have no physical form,
没有神经链接 你只是
no neural link, you're just a projection based
安卓默认设置的一个投影
on our android's default settings,
而我需要你不再想那些
and now I'm going to need you to get past that
来帮我
so you can help me out.
如汝所愿
As you wish.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
这个是安卓最近的诊断报告
It's a recent diagnostic of The Android.
很不幸
Unfortunate.
重大损坏
Significant damage.
她应该完全关机
She should shut herself down completely
并立刻修复
and effect repairs immediately.
是的 她已经关机了
Yeah, she already has,
但问题是 我能在她修复完成之前
but the question is, can I reactivate her
重新激活她吗
before her repairs are complete?
我不建议这么做
I would advise against it.
她的纳米机器人需要重新配置
Her nanites will have to reconfigure
几百万条神经通路
several million neural pathways.
如果你打断了这一步骤
If you interrupt that process,
可能会造成进一步损伤
you could do even further damage.
我就怕你这么说
I was afraid you might say that.
你为什么希望提早重启她
Why do you wish to reactivate her early?
所有船员都受伤了
My whole crew is down.
他们就直接倒下了 我不知道发生了什么
They just collapsed, and I have no idea what happened,
而我和三个陌生人被困在这艘飞船上
and I'm stuck on this ship with three complete strangers,
所以我他妈到底应该做什么
so what the hell am I supposed to do?
我没有足够的数据
I have insufficient data
来做出合理的回应
to present a reasonable response.
嘿 你们见到其他人了吗
Hey, have either of you guys seen the others?
有一会儿了 怎么了
Not for a while, why?
事情有点不对
I think something's wrong.
有变化吗
Any change?
他们还和我走前一样摊在哪儿呢
They're exactly the way I left them.
我是说 他们依然有呼吸
I mean, they're still breathing,
但我却无法唤醒他们
but I can't wake them up,
而且已经一个小时了
and it's been over an hour.
你想等你的
Do you intend to wait
安卓修理周期
until your android's repair cycle
结束后再做些什么吗
is complete before doing anything?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
因为如果没有更好的了解
Because without a better understanding
你朋友的健康状况
of your friends' medical condition,
冒然行动会很危险
that could be very dangerous.
你说过你们中有个人是医生
You said one of the others was a doctor.
是啊 应该如此
Yeah, supposedly.
那么他可能可以提供帮助
Then maybe he could help.
又或许就是他加害于他们
Or maybe he's the one who did this.
此前就发生过这种事 是一种神经毒素
It happened before, some kind of neurotoxin.
他为什么要这样做
Why would he do that?
我不知道 可能是想把飞船据为己用
I don't know, to take the ship.
- 那为什么他漏掉了你呢 - 我不知道
- Why would he spare you? - I don't know.
那他是怎样从船上拿到必需品的呢
How would he get the necessary materials onboard?
我不知道 好吗
I don't know, okay?
我对这件事发生的过程 缘由
I've got no clue how any of this happened or why
以及我该相信谁都毫无头绪
or who I'm supposed to trust.
那么你在一个十分艰难的处境中
Then you're in a very difficult situation.
是啊 这些我已经知道了
Yeah, that much I figured out already.
谢谢告知
Thanks.
我已别无选择
I've got no choice.
究竟发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
- 很奇怪 - 什么
- Strange. - What?
他们有昏迷的所有表面症状
Well, they show all the outward signs of a coma,
但他们的大脑却十分活跃
but their brain activity is unusually elevated,
尤其是在内侧颞叶
especially in the medial temporal lobe.
你对其原因有什么想法吗
And do you have any idea what's causing it?
没有明显证据指出是精神创伤
Well, there's no obvious signs of trauma,
没有异常病原体 血液工作正常
no abnormal pathogens, blood work seems clean.
我们应该扫描一遍二号♥
We should scan Two as well.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表