剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
所以你快走
so just go.
- 把枪给我 - 不
- Give me your gun. - No.
扔掉枪 这样他们就没有理由
Well, then toss it, but don't give them a reason
来开枪打你
to shoot you.
孩子
Kid...
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
帮我向大伙问好
Say hi to the gang for me.
停火
Cease fire!
停火 我要活捉他
Cease fire! I want him alive!
从侧面逼近 让卡车
Flank him, and have the trucks
封堵住他的逃跑路线
cut off his retreat.
不是吧
Come on.
该死
Shit!
拜托
Come on.
马库斯·布恩 你被逮捕了
Marcus Boone, you're under arrest.
审问 案件号♥ 32486-A
Interrogation, file 32486-A.
总督察凯尔·科尔肯
Kyle Kierken, Chief Inspector
银河当局重罪科
Galactic Authority Serious Crimes Division.
嫌疑人 请自述身份
Suspect, please identify yourself.
嫌疑人不配合
Suspect uncooperative.
嫌疑人身份确认 马库斯·布恩
Suspect identified. Marcus Boone.
因谋杀 袭击 绑♥架♥ 剽窃 以及恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行径被通缉
Wanted for murder, assault, Kidnapping, piracy, terrorism.
我要你向我全面报告艾里登3号♥事变之前
I want you to tell me all about the circumstances
那颗星球上的一切情况
leading up to the incident on Iriden-3.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
在你跟你的船员向谜启联合集团的一处研究设施
Over 15,000 people died after you and your crew
投掷了一颗原型白孔弹后
delivered a prototype white hole bomb
有超过15000人死亡
to a Mikkei research facility on that planet.
我对此一无所知 不过就算是我做的
I don't know anything about that, but even if I did...
我也不会承认
And I'm not saying I do...
这有什么好处
what difference does it make?
目前 谜启联合集团就要成为替罪羔羊
Right now, Mikkei is set to take the fall.
但我觉得如果你能坦白
But I have a feeling that if you come clean,
我们就能避免对两家大公♥司♥造成严重损害
we can deal some serious damage to two major corporations.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you want to do that?
因为 就目前而言 这恐怕是阻止
Because, right now, it's probably the only way
一次星际间组织战争的唯一办法
to head off an intergalactic corporate war.
没错 马上就会发生一场战争
Oh, yes. There's one on the way.
一旦发生 伤亡人数
And if it comes, those 15,000 deaths,
可就远远不止15000人了
they'll just be a drop in the bucket.
现在 要么你告诉我真♥相♥
Now, I can either get the truth from you,
要么我继续等
or I can wait...
从埃米莉·科布恩那里得到答案
and get it from Emily Kolburn.
谁
Who's that?
你称之为五号♥
The one you call Five.
我知道她跟你在一起
I know she's here with you.
我最后一次看到她 是在飞船上
Last I saw, she was up in the ship.
如果你那么想要她 你可以从那里找到她
If y want her that badly, that's where you'll find her.
噢 我会找到她的
Oh, I'll find her, all right.
迟早的事
Sooner or later.
不过我找到她之后会发生什么事 可就全取决于你
But what happens to her after I find her is entirely up to you.
她是艾里登3号♥袭击事件的当事人
She was party to the destruction on Iriden-3.
她将会面临多项终生监禁罪名 这还是好的
She'll be facing multiple life sentences, at the least.
她也有可能被判处死刑
Execution would also be on the table.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你在想如果你告诉我那天发生的事情
You're thinking that if you tell the truth about what happened
你和你的船员都将难辞其咎
that day, you'll be implicating yourself and your crew.
不过鉴于你已然面临着一连串的罪行
But given the litany of offenses you already face,
缄口不言也不会改变什么
it won't make a difference in the long run.
你已经堕落了很长一段时间了
You're all going down for a very long time.
你想要拉那个可怜的年轻女孩跟你一起堕落吗
Do you really want to drag that poor young girl down with you?
我可以抹掉她的案底 让她重新开始
I can wipe her record clean, give her a fresh start,
让她还像个孩子一样自♥由♥玩耍
let her be a kid again.
不过这一切还是取决于你
But it's up to you.
屏障太厚 我什么也看不到
Brush is too thick. I can't see anything.
我们得降落 徒步搜寻
We should land, search on foot.
不行 离我们最近的一片空地在那边
No, the nearest clearing's a ways out.
好 我们再巡视一遍就着陆
Okay, we'll do one more sweep, and then we'll land.
你的朋友们在找你
That's your friends looking for you.
中尉 导弹准备完毕了吗
Lieutenant, is the missile prepped?
好了 长官
Yes, sir.
救那个女孩
Save the girl.
救你飞船上的那些朋友
Save your friends on board that shuttle.
我们受雇于谜启集团的指挥官杜鲁福
We were hired by Mikkei's Commander Truffault
去偷另一家的设备
to steal a device from another corporation.
特劳格特
Traugott.
你当时知道你偷的东西是什么吗
Did you know what it was you were stealing?
不知道
No.
还有谁和你一起
Who else was involved?
林 石田
Lin? Ishida?
没有
No.
他们不喜欢那项任务
They had a bad feeling about the op.
所以他们婉拒了
They respectfully declined.
你想让我相信你是一个人作案
You expect me to believe you acted alone?
不 我有帮手
No, I had help.
另一个队员 他是韦克斯勒的手下
Another crew, led by a guy named Wexler.
另外还有 塔什 凡司 凯恩
Other team members, Tash, Vons, Cain.
我相信你能很快找到他们的逮捕记录
I'm sure you can dig up their rap sheets.
你知道他们现在在哪吗
Do you have any idea where these men are now?
不好说
Can't say.
你知道 我们关系不好
You know, we left on not the best of terms.
所以“拉扎号♥”上的其他人都没有参与吗
So no one else from the crew of the "Raza" was involved?
我告诉过你了
I just told you.
只有我
It was only me.
中尉
Lieutenant...
把他们射下来
take them down.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
收到
Copy.
那是什么
What was that?
我们刚刚还在找着陆点
Well, we were looking for a landing site.
看来有人帮了我们一把
Looks like someone just made one.
下去看看
Take us down.
自己先倒下了啊
Helps to be down in the first place.
放下你们的枪
Drop your guns.
不然我一枪打爆他的头
Or I'll put a bullet through his head.
我们使用星际转移来这里的
We used transfer trans to get here.
我是克隆体
I'm a clone.
是个有过去两小时记忆的克隆体
A clone with all the memories you made over the past
如果我扳动机♥枪♥的话
two hours, memories that would die with you
你会带着你的全部记忆下黄泉
if I pull this trigger.
一切顺利的话
All things being equal...
我猜你最好知道这个
I'm guessing that you'd rather know than not.
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
你还好吧
You okay?
我中弹了
I've been shot.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
- 别 - 他只是个克隆体
- No. - He's just a clone.
我知道
I know.
给他留点东西来记住我们
Leave him something to remember us by.
嘿 看谁来了
Hey, look who it is.
来谢我吗 嗯哼
Come by to thank me, huh?
谢你什么
Thank you for what?
在星球上救你的命
For saving your life back on the planet.
好
Fine.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving my life.
不客气
You are welcome.
所以你会好起来吧
So you're gonna be okay?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表