剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情回顾
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
它将你们还原到了
It reset you to the day
上传这些信息的那天
that you uploaded those scans.
这是谁的记忆
Whose memory is this anyway?
他们叫我小娃儿 尽管这可能没什么用
They call me Titch for what that's worth.
他能活下来吗
Is he gonna make it?
艾莱克斯 你终于来了
Arax, finally.
我一直在等你的消息
I've been waiting for your call.
你在这里有过一段不好的回忆
Something bad happened to you here.
她有缺陷
She is defective.
说了你可能不信
You're not gonna believe this.
我们刚刚收到了
We just caught a signal
一个子空间应答机的信♥号♥♥
from one of the subspace transponders.
- 是谁发来的 - 马库斯•布恩
- Who? - Marcus Boone.
宝贝
Sweetie.
宝贝 醒醒 醒醒
Sweetie, wake up. Wake up.
- 醒醒 - 妈咪 怎么了
- Wake up now. - Mom, what's wrong?
嘘
Shh.
求你了 你拿什么都行
Please, just take anything you want.
- 我的天啊 - 发生什么了
- My God. - What's that?
求你了 你拿什么都行
Please, just take anything you want.
- 我的天啊 - 发生什么了
- My God. - What's that?
有人来我们家吗
Is somebody here?
不 别说话 宝贝 别说话
No, quiet, honey. Quiet.
好了
Okay.
我要你仔细听好了 按妈妈说的做
I want you to listen to me and do as I say.
给我滚
Go now.
我要你藏在这里
I want you to hide in here,
除非我叫你 千万别出来
and you don't get out until I tell you.
- 但是 - 嘘
- But... - Shh shh shh.
不许偷看 听到了没
No peeking, okay?
你待在这里 直到我回来
You stay here until I come back.
听明白了吗 乖
You understand me? Okay.
别伤害我的家人 别伤害我的...
Don't hurt my family. Don't hurt my...
这个给你 宝贝 乖
Here you go, Sweetie. Okay.
不
No!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
嘘
Shh.
不要 不要
Don't! Don't!
你在对他做什么
What are you doing to him?
不 不 求你了
No! No! Please!
嘿 跟你说一声
Hey, wanted to give you a heads up.
我们会在一小时内抵达空间站
We're less than an hour out from the space station.
好的 我这里快搞定了
All right, well, I'm almost done here.
看样子大伙需要
Looks like you guys are gonna need
重新进一批药品
an entire restock of the med cabinet.
对 我们在舒博曼斯星停靠时
Yeah. A lot of the drugs went missing
丢了很多药
while we were docked at the Super Max.
药被没收了 我们大部分现金也没了
Confiscated, along with most of our cash.
我们分文不剩了吗
We're broke?
但是做那个手术需要购买♥♥血浆
'Cause I need plasma for that operation.
我说的是"大部分"
Yeah, I said "Most."
五号♥偷偷藏起来了些
Five had a stash secreted away.
这孩子
That kid.
估计要是我投奔你们 一年后
You know, I predict I run into you a year from now,
她会变成这艘飞船的领袖
she'll be the one running the ship.
你的意思是你打算离开吗
Is that your way of telling me that you're leaving?
你的意思是想让我留下吗
Is that your way of telling me that you want me to stay?
或许吧 你可以有用武之地
Maybe. You can contribute something.
你受过医学训练 是个不可多得的人才
Your medical training makes you an asset.
真要苟且营生 我可以想到更安全点的活计
I can think of less dangerous ways to make a dishonest living.
你自己决定
It's your call.
你从哪找到这瓶酒的
Where'd you get that bottle?
在货箱后的一间库房♥里
Found in a storage room behind a crate.
这是我的私人珍藏
That's my private stock.
为特殊场合准备的 比如婚礼
It's for special occasions, weddings and such.
- 现在就是特殊场合 - 是吗
- This is a special occasion. - Yeah?
庆祝仪式 为我们的新伙伴关系
A toast, to our new partnership.
听上去你要在这里待很久
You sound like a guy who's sticking around.
至少是 自以为会在这里待很久
Guy who thinks he's sticking around, anyway.
丢下我 你们会后悔的
You'd be crazy to dump me.
你似乎是个聪明人
You seem like a smart guy.
我担心的是你的其他同伴
It's the rest of your crew that I wonder about.
他们不信任我和尼克斯
They don't trust me or Nyx,
但是却不介意在船上留个警员
but got no problem keeping a cop onboard?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is that all about?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
情况一点都不复杂
Ain't nothing complicated about it.
只要他在这艘船上一天
As long as he's on this ship,
你们就是在自找麻烦
you're all asking for a world of hurt.
- 你来了 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
你画完那张草图了吗
Did you get a chance to finish that sketch?
画完了
Yeah.
画得真棒 谢谢你
You did a really great job on this. Thank you.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你在那里经历了那么多痛苦
Something really bad happened to you there.
为什么你还想回去
Why would you ever want to go back?
我不想
I don't.
但是我有预感 迟早
But I have a feeling that sooner or later,
我都得被迫回去
I may not have a choice.
如果是实战你怎么做
And how would you do against an actual opponent?
你想知道吗
Would you like to find out?
你训练了多久
How long have you been training for?
你是说这个吗
What, with this?
拿起的那一刻起 大概三十秒
When did I pick it up, like 30 seconds ago?
你跟我实力相当 却从未接受过训练吗
You equaled me in combat, with no training?
我学得很快
I'm a quick learner.
你学得真快
You are a quick learner.
当我格斗时 时间好像变慢了
When I fight, it's like things slow down.
我可以预测对手的行动
I can guess my opponent's moves.
并不总是如此 但基本没错
Not always, but more often than not I'm right.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
如果我在这待的时间够长
Maybe if I'm around long enough,
会找机会告诉你
I'll get a chance to tell you.
嘿 小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, kiddo. How's it going?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
你知道 我才刚理顺
Well, I just figured, you know,
发生的一切 顺便来这里
with all that's been happening, I'd drop by,
看看你的情况怎么样 没别的事
see how you're coping, that's all.
嘿 我听说你在星际委员会搜船的时候
Hey, listen, I heard that you might have set aside some cash
偷偷藏了一些现金
that the GA overlooked when they searched the ship.
没错
That's right.
真棒 所以我在想
Great. So I was just wondering
你能不能借我几百
if you could spot me a couple hundred bars...
三四百的样子
three, four hundred?
- 五百怎么样 - 那更好了
- How about five? - Even better.
你打算什么时候还我
And when do you plan on paying me back?
很快 要利息吗
Soon. Ish?
每星期百分之二十的利率
At 20% weekly interest,
这意味着如果你在一周之内还我
that's 600 you'll owe me
要还我六百
if you pay me back in seven days.
谢谢 这点算数我还是会的
Thanks. I can do basic math.
所以你会算复利吗
So you can calculate compound interest too?
以防万一你超过一星期才还
Just in case it takes you longer to get me my money.
你真是个贪婪的小鬼头
You're a little thief, you know that?
忍♥不住想到是我
Can't help but think that I've been
教坏的你
a terrible influence on you.
这让我情绪就很复杂
I've got very mixed feelings about that.
谢啦 小家伙
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表