剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
太疯狂了 伙计
That's crazy, man.
是吗
Is it?
那人是谁
Who's the guy?
是德文
That's Devon.
他是个犯人
He a prisoner?
是的
Oh, yeah.
但是他受过医疗训练
But he's got medical training,
所以他们让他在这里进行劳务工作
so they let him do his work detail in here.
幸运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastard.
你和尼克斯打得不相上下
You held your own against Nyx.
不错
Not bad.
- 我在哪 - 禁闭室
- Where am I? - Solitary.
我的监狱里不能打架
Can't have fighting in my prison.
她在攻击我的朋友
She was attacking my friend.
是的 她总这样
Yeah, she does that.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
等等
W... wait.
我要在这里呆多久
How long am I in here?
看情况
Well, that depends.
看你要多长时间才能吸取教训
How long does it take you to learn a lesson?
德里克
Derrick.
真的是你吗
Is that really you?
你是谁
Um, who are you?
当然 你不认识我
Oh, of course. You wouldn't know.
我叫达瑞斯
My name is Darius.
我是巨核工业集团的
I'm acting Chief Executive Officer
代理CEO
of Corelactic Industries.
我爸爸的公♥司♥
My father's company.
现在是你的了
Your company now.
我能进来吗
May I?
我尽快赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
我的私人飞船已在轨候命
My personal transport is in orbit,
等着接你回家
waiting to take you home.
首先要处理下星际委员会那些繁琐的手续
There's some GA red tape to deal with first,
不过菲莉西亚都能搞定
but it's nothing that Felicia can't handle.
原来是你她来的
So you're the one who sent her.
当然
Of course.
我知道你不记得了
I know you don't remember this,
但是我和你父亲一起工作了三十年
but I worked with your father for 30 years.
我看着你长大
I watched you grow up.
当他告诉我他把公♥司♥留给了你
And when he told me that he was leaving you the company,
我发誓我尽一切努力来帮你
I swore that I'd do everything in my power to help you.
如果你需要的话
If there's anything you need...
是的 事实上 的确有件事
Yeah, actually, there is something.
我一直在调查
I've been doing some research,
查阅一些警方关于我妻子谋杀案的卷宗
going over the police files on my wife's murder.
唉 真是悲剧
Ah, a real tragedy.
她是个美丽的女子
She was a beautiful woman.
是 问题是
Yeah, but the thing is,
他们指证马库斯•布恩的唯一证据
the only evidence they have against Marcus Boone
就是保安的证词
is the testimony of the security guard,
据说那个保安向他他提供了大楼的门禁密♥码♥
the one who supposedly gave him the access code to the building.
前任雇员
A former employee.
遭受自己人的背叛往往都令人难以接受
Always a bitter pill when you're betrayed by one of your own.
是 但布恩的记录全是类似什么
Yeah, except that Boone's record is full of stuff
佣兵任务 劫持 偷运武器
like mercenary work, hijacking, weapons shipments,
攻击公♥司♥货船
taking down corporate freighters...
少数次非法闯入 很少
small time B&E, not so much.
你得出了什么结论
What are you getting at?
或许没什么问题
Maybe it's nothing,
但是我想和那个保安聊聊
but I'd like to talk to that security guard.
德里克我可以向你保证 我知晓
Derrick, I can assure you that I was informed
调查的每一个步骤
at every step of the investigation,
我对此案毫无疑虑
and there's no doubt in my mind...
就找到他好吗 拜托
Can you just find him, please?
应该不难
Shouldn't be too hard.
你确定你没事
Are you sure you're all right?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
跟我们走
You need to come with us.
我在吃东西
I'm eating.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
- 谁 - 跟我们走就会知道了
- Who? - Come with us and find out.
不
No.
你的进餐时间结束了
Meal time's over for you.
动手吧
Make your move.
不在这里
Not here.
要是在这里打起来
Shit goes down in here,
他们能把整座大楼给拆了
and they take down the whole block.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
他们怎么能拆了整座大楼
How exactly do they take down a whole block?
现在只有一个警卫在看管我们
There's currently one guard watching us right now,
而他似乎心不在焉
and he seems preoccupied.
知道吗 你♥他♥妈♥真是个傻子
You're a real dumbass, you know that?
该死
Shit.
黑色警报
Code black.
一区监狱 黑色警报
Cell block one, code black.
收到 一区监狱
I got you, cell block one.
黑色警报
Code black.
你在哪拿到这个的
Where the hell did you get that?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
那艘飞船在轨道上
That ship's in orbit,
处于隔离状态 直至法医组到达
quarantined until the forensic team can get here.
我知道 但你也知道
I know that, but you didn't really think
我会管这件事的 对吗
I would leave this behind, did you?
不管怎样 我修好了
Anyway, I fixed it.
之前电池充电有问题
The battery wasn't charging properly.
现在它和新的一样了
Now it's as good as new.
放松点 来喝一杯
Relax, have a drink.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
- 你会想要的 - 什么
- You're gonna need it. - What?
我们刚得到消息
We just got word.
审判被无限延期了
The trial's been postponed indefinitely.
这简直是司法噩梦
It's a jurisdictional nightmare.
这里几乎所有人都在一直申请引渡
Everyone and their grandmother's been filing for extradition.
这应该不成问题
That shouldn't matter.
星际委员有优先权
The GA takes precedence.
好吧 可能不只如此
Well, there may be a little more to it than that.
你想说什么
What are you talking about?
有消息称 黑金公♥司♥施压要求快速审判
Word is, Ferrous is pushing hard for a quick trial,
但是有人给挡回去了
but someone else is pushing back.
- 谁 - 你比我清楚
- Who? - You tell me.
你比任何人都清楚那艘船上
You know more about what happened on that ship
发生了什么
than anyone.
你得小心点
You need to be careful.
千万别成为那些公♥司♥
The last thing you want to be is a pawn
政♥治♥斗争中的兵卒
in some corporate political battle.
他们能把你当虫子一样捏死
They'll squash you like a bug.
这理应是公正的
This is supposed to be about justice.
我讨厌这么说
I hate to be the one to say this,
但是公正早就离开这座大楼了
but justice left the building a long time ago.
我一直在想你会不会试试
I was wondering if you'd try it.
大多数新来的都会来试试
Most newbs try it
直到他们发现这里有多糟
till they realize how crappy it is.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
模拟场
Sim yard.
所以这不是真的
So it's not real.
当然不是
Of course not.
这是给有表现出暴♥力♥倾向的犯人
It's a way for prisoners who have
提供接触的机会
shown violent tendencies
并且很保险
to interact without any risks.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表