剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on Dark Matter...
它是一项帮助你隐藏自己的新技术
It's an upgrade that will allow you
让你像人类一样通行
to remain hidden... pass as one of them.
如果想要的话 它是你的了
Yours if you want it.
我相信你们每一个人都能把你们留在电脑中的脑部扫描记录下载
I believe if each of you were to download the brain scans
并重新载入你们的意识中
you left in the computer back into your consciousness,
你们应该能获取这些记忆
you would be able to access the memories.
你犯了个错 你不应该犯错的
You made a mistake. You're not supposed to make mistakes.
你已经对这艘飞船以及飞船上的每一个人
You've become a danger to this ship
造成了威胁 你自己也清楚
and everyone on board, and you know it.
拿你船员的命来换闪驱
The lives of your people in exchange for the Drive.
你醒了
You're up.
我还以为你要睡懒觉
I thought you were gonna sleep in.
不知什么东西把我弄醒了
Something woke me up.
我觉得我刚做了个梦
I think I was having a dream.
关于什么的
What was it about?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在一艘飞船上
I was on a ship.
听着 我知道这里很安静
Look, I know it's quiet down here,
但我们说过要逃离这一切 对吗
but we said we wanted to get away from it all, right?
我们只要坐上穿梭机就能到回空间站
We're only a shuttle ride away from the station.
我们依然可以见到我们的朋友
We can still see our friends.
事实上
In fact...
我们为什么不邀请些朋友过来呢
Why don't we invite some people over later?
没错 那会很棒
Yeah. That would be nice.
无论怎样
Anyway...
我很高兴你醒了
I'm kind of glad you're up.
你在充电时做了个梦
A dream during your charge cycle?
我不知道该怎么形容它
I don't know how else to describe it.
我甚至都不知道这可能会发生
I didn't even know it was possible.
当然不可能
It shouldn't be.
当我在充电时
While I'm in my charging cycle,
我的高级功能会被关闭
my higher functions are shut down.
没有认知 无论是真实的还是想象的画面 都不应该出现
No cognitive perception... real or imagined... should occur.
这至少还是个美梦
Was it at least a nice dream?
It was okay.
所以这是个问题吗
So is this a problem?
我是说 我们需要担心这个问题吗
I mean, is it anything we need to worry about?
我不知道
I don't know.
还有别的事
There's something else...
我得给你看些东西
something I need to show you.
好的 给我看吧
Okay. Show me.
你们所有人
All of you.
- 这特么是什么 - 她是一个拟态
- What the hell is this? - She's a simulation...
一个基于我出厂设置的投影
a projection based on my factory default settings.
我创造了她来监视和记录我的行为
I created her to monitor and record my behavior.
- 为什么 - 我担心
- Why? - I had become concerned
我的编程可能存在缺陷
that there may be a flaw in my programming.
你的编程本来就有缺陷
There is a flaw in your programming.
并不确定
Not necessarily.
- 确凿无疑 - 有证据证明
- Yes. Specifically. - Evidence would suggest
这种调整可能是故意为之
that the alteration may have been deliberate.
无论故意还是无意
Whether deliberate or accidental,
- 结果都是一样的 - 我不同意
- the results are still the same. - I disagree.
- 随你怎么想 - 停下 你们两个
- As you would. - Stop, both of you.
让我们从头说起
Let's start from the beginning.
你的拟态是什么时候开始运行的
How long has this simulation been running?
这很难说
It's difficult to say,
因为从我上次被激活开始的所有数据都被删除了
because all data since my last activation was deleted.
所以你创造她来监控你的行为
So you created her to monitor your behavior,
但又把结果都删了
but then you deleted the results?
很有可能是为了自保
Most likely to protect herself...
这也是异常行为的另一个体现
another indication of aberrant behavior.
我什么也没删
I didn't delete anything...
这证明你满口胡言
an indication you don't know what you're talking about.
可以了 等一下
O-okay. Just wait.
如果你没删除数据 那谁删的
If you didn't delete the data, then who did?
可能是
That might have...
我♥干♥的
sort of been me.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
当时我们快要被银河当局抓了
It was just before we were boarded by the GA.
情况很紧急
It was a stressful situation.
五号♥ 安卓管理着这艘飞船
Five, the Android runs the ship,
这是我们赖以生存的地方
and the ship keeps us alive.
如果安卓的运行出现问题
If the Android is malfunctioning...
- 她确实有问题 - 这可不一定
- She is malfunctioning. - Not necessarily.
别撕了 你们两个
Okay, seriously, you two...
还有其他运行问题的实际证据吗
Is there any actual evidence of a malfunction?
你要自己说 还是我来
Do you want to tell them, or should I?
我有一次疏忽
There was an oversight.
当时我把飞船驶向加仑2号♥星球的大气
When I took the ship into the atmosphere on Galen 2,
我忘了启动
I neglected to initiate
静电减震程序
the electrostatic buffering sequence.
结果 其中一个次级电容器坏了
As a result, one of the secondary capacitors failed.
并未造成严重损失
There was no serious damage.
只是这一次而已
This time.
我很抱歉 我应该早点告诉你们的
I'm sorry. I should have told you.
- 你为什么没有 - 你觉得呢
- Why didn't you? - Why do you think?
她害怕你们会把她格式化
She's afraid you're gonna delete her
然后恢复出厂设置
and start over with factory settings.
那是最安全的做法
That would be the safest course of action.
谁能保证她下次疏忽
Who's to say the next oversight
不会造成更严重的后果呢
won't involve a more critical system?
- 五号♥ 你要去哪 - 舰桥
- Five, where are you going? - The bridge.
我们现在得
We're gonna have to start doing
做很多人工系统检查了 是吧
a lot more manual system checks now, won't we?
你也知道 她是自愿被离线的
You know, she volunteered to be taken offline.
说得好像她有选择权一样
Like you gave her a choice.
是她自己想要运行另一种充电循环
She's the one that wanted to run another charge cycle
来看看她会不会又做那些梦的
to see if she had any more of those dreams.
随便吧
Whatever.
你很早以前就应该把这些告诉我们了
You know, you should have told us about this a long time ago.
我没告诉你们是因为我知道结果会是这样
I didn't tell you because I knew this would happen.
话又说回来 你自己都遮遮掩掩的
And anyway, you're one to talk.
喂 你这是什么意思
Whoa, what is that supposed to mean?
你一直都没告诉我们你生病了
You didn't tell us you were sick
直到晕倒在地上
until we found you lying on the floor.
这不一样 我当时
That was different. I was...
害怕了
Scared?
可能有点
Maybe a little.
那你觉得她会有什么感觉
Well, how do you think she feels?
五号♥ 你能打包票吗
Five, are you sure?
我的意思是 你百分之百确定
I-I mean, are you absolutely certain
她真的会有感觉吗
that she really feels anything?
你怎么会问这种问题
How could you even ask me that?
她告诉过我别的安卓和她说的话
She told me what the other Android said,
那个另一个世界里的安卓
the one from the alternate reality.
是你 你让她变成这样的
It was you. You made her this way.
不 我们没法确定
No. We don't know that for certain.
你改造了一个废弃的模型
You took an obsolete model
这个模型没有共情模拟器 也没有情感子程序
with no empathy emulators or emotional subroutines,
你试图让她变得更像人
and you tried to make her more human.
- 我为什么要那么做 - 我 我不知道
- Why would I do that? - I-I don't know.
或许是为了一次任务或者别的什么
Maybe it was for an op or something.
也可能你只是想为她做点好事
Maybe you just wanted to do something nice for her.
好吧 嗯
Okay, well...
你比我更了解以前的自己
you know the old me better than I do.
这听起来现实吗
Does that sound realistic?
你恨的是人 不是安卓
It was people you hated, not androids.
你的身体有部分都是机械 对吧
You're part machine yourself, right?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表