剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
甚至说不定已经几年了
I mean, maybe even years.
戒掉可不容易
Coming off's not gonna be easy.
你们得把我带回去
You have to take me back!
不
No.
你们不明白
You don't understand.
我要回去
I have to go back.
你这么说是因为药物影响
That's just the drug talking.
你就 你就试试把它戒了吧
Just... just give it a chance to leave your system.
- 头脑清醒一点 - 好的
- Get your head clear. - Okay.
我去准备点滴 给他挂上
I'm gonna start an IV, get some fluids going.
对戒断过程有帮助
That'll help the process along.
你不觉得你该在
You didn't think this was worth mentioning
把他带上掠夺者号♥之前提一下这事吗
before you brought him on the "Marauder"?
我没时间多想
I didn't have much time to think.
我们当时得马上离开
We had to get out of there.
- 她对我们撒谎了 - 那是她兄弟
- She lied to us. - It's her brother.
我们的目标也到手了啊
We got what we came for.
哦 你现在为她说话了 是吗
Oh, you're taking her side now, huh?
我只是在尝试理解她
I'm just trying to understand.
无论如何 我们的过去都不是那么清白 对吧
Anyway, we all have issues with our past, right?
所以 我们该怎么处理他们
So, what are we going to do with them?
你不想让他们待在船上吗 好吧
You don't want them on the ship? Fine.
我们把货给卖♥♥了 把尼克斯应得的部分分给她
We'll sell off the cargo, give Nyx her fair cut,
尽快让他们下船
and drop them off the first chance we get.
除了要给骗子分成之外
I am on board with all that
其他的我都赞成
except giving out shares to liars.
那么 也不用分给你了 对吧
So, um, nothing for you, then, huh?
嘿
Hey!
我没有说谎
I haven't lied.
最近没说
Recently.
嘿
Hey.
你在下面做什么呢
What you doing down here?
安卓让我对“掠夺者”号♥做一次检测
The Android asked me to run a diagnostic on the "Marauder",
看看有没有什么严重的损伤
see if it took any serious damage.
厉害
Cool.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
哦 我来拿这个
Oh. I need this.
这是给 呃 尼克斯的兄弟的
It's for, uh, Nyx's brother.
来帮他戒瘾
To wean him off.
如果他突然停毒 恐怕会犯癫痫
Afraid if he goes cold turkey, he'll have a seizure.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
是啊
Yeah.
里面剩下的那堆还值大概一百万呢
You guy still got like a million bars' worth down there,
所以别怕 你们还是发财了
so, I mean, you'll get your payday.
我没担心那个
I wasn't worried about that.
哦 好
Oh. Okay.
呃 我要去
Um, I got to...
嘿 我们就快到戴文的黑市联♥系♥人
Hey, we're approaching the rendezvous location
给我们的会合地点了
Devon's black market contacts gave us.
他怎么在这
What's he doing here?
他要开掠夺者号♥
He is flying the "Marauder"
去毒贩子的船
over to the ship with the drug dealers on it
跟他们做交易
to make the trade.
你也一起去支援他
And you're going with him as backup.
掠夺者号♥我能开 让四号♥来支援我
I can fly the "Marauder". Four can be my backup.
他开得比你好
He's a better pilot.
穿好装备
Gear up.
如果能让你好受点的话
If it makes you feel any better,
我觉得她这么安排
I think she's just doing this
只是为了拉我下水而已
so I'll be complicit in the deal.
还是不好受
It doesn't.
- 给 - 谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
听着 你不明白
Look, you don't understand.
我不能待在这里
I can't stay.
我在这里 会把你们置于危险之中
Me being here, I'm putting you in danger.
你离开之后 他们的力量日益强大
Their powers have grown since you left.
他们变强基本上是靠你啊
Mostly because of you.
所以他们才不放我走啊
Exactly why they won't just let me go.
听着
Look.
喝点这个
Here.
好好休息
Just rest.
被我们抢了的那艘飞船刚刚脱离了超光速 还向我们开火了
The ship we jacked just dropped out and opened fire.
我们现在掉头回来
We're changing course and heading back.
那不可能 他们是怎么找到我们的
That's impossible. How did they find us?
买♥♥家没了
There go our buyers.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
六号♥
Six,
上次遇袭后 我们护盾受的损伤还没恢复
our shields are still damaged from the last encounter.
没法承受太多火力了
We can't take much more of this.
好吧 带拉扎号♥离开这儿
All right, get the "Raza" out of here.
我们会把掠夺者号♥降落在星球上
We'll take the "Marauder" down to the planet.
喔 喔 等一下
Whoa, whoa. Hang on a second.
那里的大气很稠密 还有毒
The atmosphere is dense and highly toxic.
我知道 但它能让我们
I can see that, but it should make us
脱离传感器的追踪
untraceable with sensors.
你不是当真要把我
You're not seriously gonna leave me here
和这个人困在一起 对吧
with this guy, are you?
他说的没错
He's right.
我们不会抛下你们的
We're not gonna leave you behind.
等安全了你们再回来找我们
You can come back for us when it's safe.
我已经改变航线了
I've already changed course.
那就听你的 掠夺者号♥
Your call, "Marauder".
祝你们好运
Good luck.
我想知道到底发生了什么
I want to know what's really going on.
你们的朋友他妈到底怎么
How the hell did your friends
发现我们的位置的
find out where we were gonna be?
他们不是我们的朋友
They're not our friends.
我发誓
I swear.
外面的情况越来越糟了
It's actually getting worse out there.
酸含量极高
Extremely high acid content.
酸雨会让你一分钟内
That rain will melt the flesh off your bones
尸骨无存
in under a minute.
这又是谁出的好主意来着
Whose brilliant idea was this again?
听着 如果我们尝试回去的话 拉扎号♥可能会
Look, if we'd tried to dock, the "Raza" could have been
被炸得粉身碎骨
blasted out of the sky.
也说不定我们能及时撤离呢
Or we could have made it on time.
这种险不值得冒
It wasn't worth the risk.
天啊 真受不了什么都看不到
God, I hate being blind.
是啊 他们看不到我们 但是我们也看不到他们
Sure, they can't see us, but we can't see them either.
拉扎号♥回来时会进行扫描 看那艘飞船还在不在
When the "Raza" returns, they'll scan for the other ship,
之后他们会给我发子空间通信
and then they'll send us a subspace communication
让我们知道是否安全了
to let us know if the coast is clear.
假设他们能准时到
Assuming they make it on time.
他们可以的
They'll make it.
同时 我们只需要安心坐好
In the meantime, all we have to do is sit tight.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
打脸打得爽吗
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
伊莱克特斯发现了我们星球上的一些人
Electus discovered that some of the people on our planet
出现了基因突变
had a genetic mutation.
会增强他们所谓的C.P.A.
It gave them enhanced levels of what they call C.P.A.
认知预测能力
Cognitive Predictive Ability.
每个人在一定程度上有这种能力
Everyone has it to some degree.
很多人把它叫做“直觉”
Most people call it "Intuition."
“一种本能的感觉”
"A gut feeling."
就像你转身之前就
Like when you feel someone behind you
感觉有人在你背后
before you turn around.
本能的感觉跟
It's a long way from a gut feeling
准确预测出一艘飞船要开向何方
to accurately predicting where
根本不能相提并论吧
a ship is going to appear in the galaxy.
嗯 这时候机器就派上用场了
Well, that's where the machine comes in.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表