剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
No residual damage from the link,
应该是她的纳米机器人起了作用
probably thanks to her nanites.
这个故事可真是精彩啊 小鬼
That's one hell of a story, Kid.
如果我还记得其中一些就好了
I wish I could remember some of it.
我还想全部都忘记呢
Well, I wish I could forget all of it.
可是我不懂 如果我们的记忆都被消除了
What I don't understand is, if our memories were wiped, then
那链接是怎么把我们带回来的
how did the link bring them back?
就是这一点
That's the thing.
你们的记忆从来没有被消除
They were never really wiped.
它们一直都在 只是你找不到它们而已
They're still there. You just can't get to them.
就好比你大脑中的一部分被一面墙挡住了
It's like a part of your brain has been walled off.
但是 我认为如果你们能把
However, I believe if each of you were
你们留在电脑里的脑部扫描
to download the brain scans
下载到你们的意识中的话
you left in the computer back into your consciousness,
你们就可以拥有那些记忆了
you would be able to access the memories.
真的吗
Are you serious?
因为没有涉及到神经链接
And because no neural link is involved,
我认为你们也可以保留现有记忆
I believe you could retain your current memories as well.
算上我 行动吧
Sign me up. Let's do this.
不 不行
No, you can't.
什么意思啊
What the hell are you talking about?
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
有了那些记忆 你们就是不同的人了
With those memories, you're different people.
你太大惊小怪了
You're overreacting.
实际上 她说得挺有道理的
Actually, she has a point.
如果你们接触了过去的记忆
If you access the old memories,
你们就接触到了你们以前的个性特点
you would be exposing yourself to old personality traits
和行为习惯
and behavioral patterns.
你们会变回原来那个人的
You would become effectively what you were.
呃 你不用担心了
Ugh, you don't have to worry.
我们决定不去管那些记忆了
I've decided we're not going through with it,
至少暂时不会
for now anyway.
这很好
I'm glad,
但我来不是为了这件事
but that's not why I'm here.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我们在地下室找到的一个箱子
It's one of the boxes we found in the vault.
我们都不知道该怎么打开它
None of us knew how to open it,
但是过去的你知道密♥码♥
but your old self knew the combination.
是吗 嗯
Yeah? Hmm.
里面有一些私人物品 我觉得你可能还想要
It's got some personal items I thought you might want.
嗯
Hmm.
那是萨拉的
That belonged to Sara.
那我先走了
Anyway.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
有大好的消息告诉你
You're not going to believe this.
我们从其中一个子空间应答器那里得到信♥号♥♥了
We just got a signal from one of the subspace transponders.
谁的
Who?
马库斯·布恩
Marcus Boone.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表