剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
因为我知道他们有多强大
Because I know how powerful they are.
假如我给你看我母星的历史
If I showed you a history of my home planet...
给我足够的时间和数据
Given enough time and enough data,
我能够告诉你那里可能性最大的现状
I could tell you what would most likely happen there.
剩下的给你了
I'm gonna leave the rest for you.
根据你目前获得的信息
Based on what you've learned,
你预测飞船上将会发生什么
what do you predict will happen on board this ship?
二号♥会回去救六号♥和三号♥
Two will go back to rescue Six and Three,
即使这意味着拿拉扎号♥去冒险
even if it means risking the "Raza."
这我已经知道了
I already know that.
告诉我些我不知道的
Tell me something I don't know.
你们中有人会背叛大家
One of you will betray the others.
这个已经发生过了
That's already happened.
我说的不是过去的事
I'm not talking about the past.
我在说背叛会再次发生
I'm saying it'll happen again.
就在不久后的将来
Sometime in the near future.
这最好有用
This better work.
我不想和你一起困死在这个鸟不拉屎的地方
I don't want to die stuck on this rock with you.
但如果是和别人死在一起 就好了吗
But if it was with someone else, it'd be okay?
是的 那好多了
Yeah, that'd be better.
好吧 既然我们有可能死在一起
Well, since there is a chance we're gonna die together,
我只想说 请你记住
just so you know, for the record,
我不相信
I'm not buying it.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
哦 就你这一整个
Oh, this whole
“真汉子不考虑别人”的套路
"Tough guy, always in it for himself" routine.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我想你知道冒险下来
I think you know taking our chances down here
保护拉扎号♥是正确的选择
to protect the "Raza" was the right call.
事实上 我认为如果你在驾驶座上
In fact, I think if you'd been in the pilot seat,
你会做完全一样的事
you would've done the exact same thing.
完全不可能
Not a chance.
你只是在找一个对我发火的借口
You're just looking for an excuse to be mad at me.
我不需要什么借口
I don't need an excuse.
我有一个绝佳的理由
I got a damn good reason as it is.
好吧 你想让我来说吗
All right, you want me to say it?
那我就说
I'll say it.
我很抱歉害你被捕
I'm sorry I turned you in.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我当时不知道我是谁
Didn't know who I was.
现在我知道了
Now I do.
如果你在等我说“谢谢”
If you're expecting a "Thank you,"
那是不可能的
you can forget about it.
话说 船体受损的速度显然
Well, the hull's obviously taking damage
比我们预想的快的多
faster than we thought.
我们可以待在这等死
We can either stay down here and wait to die,
或是出去碰碰运气
or we can take our chances up there.
这次 我听你的
This time, I'll let you make the call.
靠 我们赶紧出去吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
嘿
Hey.
我带了个人来见你
I brought someone to meet you.
这是五号♥ 我们的另一个船员
This is Five, another member of our crew.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hey.
过来吧
Come.
那么 你感觉如何啦
So, how are you feeling?
我现在好多了 谢谢
Much better now, thanks.
那肯定很可怕吧
It must have been terrible,
你在那艘飞船上所经历的一切
what was happening to you on that ship.
你会很惊讶人的适应能力有多强的
You'd be surprised what people can get used to.
我能问个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a question?
关于未来的吗
About the future?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
你看 我们所有人都在努力
See, all of us are trying
想弄清楚下一步应该做什么
to figure out what we should do next.
不仅仅是如何解决你的事 还有其他所有的事
Not just about you, but everything.
那你是怎么想的
And what do you think?
我认为我们可以改变局势
I think we could make a difference.
但这想法完全不靠谱 对吗
But that's crazy, right?
因为我们只是一群格格不入的人恰好在一艘船上
'Cause we're just a bunch of misfits on one ship,
而且大多数时间
and most of the time,
我们连彼此之间都无法和睦相处
we can't even get along with each other.
好吧 这方面你也会吃惊的
Well, you'd be surprised about that too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们所有的预测模型都显示
Well, all our predictive models suggest
一个重大的模式转变即将到来
that a major paradigm shift is coming.
而最可能发生的情况是
And the most likely scenario
在接下来的六个月内企业之间的战争会全面爆发
is all-out corporate war within the next six months.
- 哦 我的天 - 我知道
- Oh, my God. - I know.
这听上去很糟糕
It sounds bad.
但你必须理解一些事
But you have to understand something.
在这种关头
It's times like these,
当长♥期♥存在的模式
when longstanding patterns
被打破了
are disrupted,
事情就会变得更加不确定
that things become more fluid.
这就是一小群人
That's when a small group of people,
或者甚至是一个人
or even a single individual,
能够改变历史的方向的时候
can change the course of history.
五号♥ 你在哪
Five, where are you?
我与尼克斯和麦洛在一起
I'm with Nyx and Milo.
好的 我要你们都到舰桥上来
Good. I need you all on the bridge.
好吧 没有敌方飞船出现的迹象
All right, no sign of the enemy ship.
但我监测到了一个超光速窗口
But I am detecting an FTL window.
我在接载掠夺者号♥
I'm picking up the "Marauder".
拉扎号♥ 能收到吗
"Raza," come in?
六号♥ 这里是二号♥ 我们能听见你们
Six, this is Two. We read you.
见到你们太好了
Nice to see you guys.
没时间进行含泪的重聚了
No time for tearful reunions.
快回到船上来
Get your asses back on board.
收到
Copy that.
我就一说 我永远不会
For what it's worth, I'm never really
真正原谅你所做的事
gonna forgive you for what you did.
我也没期望你会原谅
Didn't expect you would.
而且我也不怎么相信你真的是自己人
And I don't really trust that you're actually one of us.
我知道
I know.
但是我愿意给你一个机会去证明
But I'm willing to give you a shot to prove it.
我们的防护罩快要耗尽了
Our shields are nearly depleted.
我们无法承受多少攻击了
We can't take much more.
掠夺者号♥呢
The "Marauder"?
呃 他们刚刚对接了 舱门已关闭
Uh, they just docked. Bay doors closed.
- 我们可以进超光速 - 然后呢
- We can jump. - And then what?
他们会再次找到我们
They'll just find us again.
我们还能做什么呢
What else can we do?
相信我
Trust me.
给我一个能跟先知飞船交流的信道
Give me a channel to the Seer ship.
好的
Very well.
信道打开
Channel open.
这里是拉扎号♥
This is the "Raza."
我们的防护罩关闭了
Our shields are down.
如果你再攻击我们一下
If you hit us with another shot,
你就会摧毁我们
you will destroy us.
把你们从我们这
Turn over the cargo
偷的货物还给我们
you stole from us.
不行
I don't think so.
我听说你已经知道会发生什么了
I'm told you already know what's gonna happen,
但是以防万一 我还是向你说明一下
but just in case, let me lay it out for you.
我们准备留着这个货物
We're gonna keep this bit of cargo,
而你们要放我们走
and you're gonna let us go.
然后你们就走你们的阳光大道去
And then you're gonna go on your merry way,
别再来找我们麻烦
and never bother us again.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表