剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
And the old ones?
旧的反应迟缓 处于衰减状态
They're inert and in a state of decay.
你会没事的 二号♥
You're going to be fine, two.
我真是松了一口气
I'm relieved.
嘿
Hey.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
已经好多了 多亏了你
A lot better thanks to you
还有船上的其他人
and everyone else on this ship.
就像五号♥说的 我们是一家人
Well, like five says, we're family.
我们相互照料 不是吗
We take care of each other, right?
没错
Right.
没错
Right.
听着 我要跟你谈谈三号♥
Hey, listen, I need to talk to you about three.
他怎么了
What about him?
他好像变了个人
He's not himself.
喂
Hey.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing down here?
咱们把他弄到医务室去
Let's get him to the infirmary.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on here?
你来告诉我们
You tell us.
鲁克对你做了什么
What did Rook do to you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
他曾经背叛了我们
He's betrayed us once.
别相信他的话
He can't be trusted.
我担心的不是他
He's not the one I'm worried about.
真奇怪
Strange.
虽然他醒着 但是他的神经活动水平
Although he's awake, his neural activity
仅与快速动眼期睡眠一致
is consistent with REM sleep.
快速动眼期睡眠为深度睡眠状态
在鲁克的实验室 他们对你动了手脚
Something happened to you in Rook's lab.
我查明真♥相♥之前是不会让你离开这里的
I'm not letting you out until I find out what.
放下防护罩
Drop the shield.
你也不知道他怎么了吗
And you have no idea what's wrong with him?
我不知道
No,
但是那个空间站上肯定有答案
but the answers have to be back on that space station.
我已经让仿生人设计了航线
I've had the android set a course.
我们得回去
We're going back.
在此之前 我不会冒任何风险
Until then, I'm not taking any chances.
他得一直待在休眠仓里
He's staying in this stasis pod
直到我们查明真♥相♥
until we can figure it out.
怎么回事
What the hell?
他应该处于无意识状态
He should be unconscious.
尽管他看起来如此 其实他是无意识的
Despite what it looks like, he is.
帮我把他移到通道里去
Help me move this into the corridor.
行动吧
Let's go.
我已经控制了外气阀舱舱门
I've completed my override of the outer airlock door.
干得好 六号♥ 四号♥ 你们跟着我
Good. Four, six, you're with me.
其他人 到后面的舱壁去
Everyone else, go behind the bulkhead.
不管他体内有什么要跑出来
Whatever's inside of him's trying to escape.
当我开舱的时候 你们只把他人拖出来就好
When I open the pod, you guys drag him clear.
- 明白吗 - 明白
- Understood? - Yeah.
三 二...
Three, two...
把它扔到太空去
Space it!
好的
Okay.
刚刚在我们飞船上的是什么
What the hell was on our ship?
你看起来还不错
You look okay.
是的
Yeah.
所以这意味着你没事了
So does that mean you're gonna be fine?
没错
Yes.
太棒了
Great.
我们做到了
We did it.
等等
Wait.
我怎么在这里
What the hell am I doing in here?
你还记得什么
What do you remember?
我记得去空间站
I remember going to the space station.
我记得鲁克 那个混♥蛋♥杀了埃里克
I remember Rook, that bastard, killing Eric.
我记得被带到了实验室
I remember being taken to the lab,
被绑了起来 然后...
Being strapped down, and then...
不记得了
Nothing.
他的大脑活动正常
His brain activity is normal.
什么
What?
看起来他恢复为原来的自己了
It appears he's back to his old self again.
原来的自己
Old self?
我身上发生了什么
What happened to me?
我不知道 但是待会儿喝酒的时候
I don't know, but I'll tell you
我会告诉你我知道的一切
what I do know later over drinks.
这听着不太寻常啊
As uncharacteristic as this sounds,
别管喝酒了 我现在就想知道
Screw the drinks, I want to know now.
相信我 你会想要喝一杯的
Trust me, you're gonna want that drink.
相信你 你是认真的吗
Trust you, seriously?
要不是他 你会...
If it wasn't for him, you would...
拜托
Come on.
他又救了我一命吗
Did he save my life again?
看来我真的年纪大了 不是吗
It's just getting kind of old, isn't it?
我们俩都老了
For you and me both.
这让我想起我自己的
This experience has reminded me of my own
能量需求了
energy requirements.
有任何需要 我就在充电平台
If anyone needs me, I'll be on my charging platform.
晚安
Good night.
我觉得他是故意这么做的
I think he's just doing it on purpose now.
嘿
Hey.
你在想什么
What's going on in that mind of yours?
鲁克
Rook.
下次我们会抓到他的
We'll get him next time.
我并不是想要复仇
It's not revenge I want.
我想知道答案
It's answers.
空间站里到底发生了什么
What the hell was goning on on that space station?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表