剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
不 你只会得到同一个结果
No, you'll just get the same results.
这没有意义
There's no point.
听着 孩子 我知道一个安全的地方
Look, Kid, I know a safe place
可以让我们躲一会
where we can lay low for a while.
他们有比这更好的医疗设备
They've got a medical facility better than what you have here.
这可能是他们唯一的机会
It might be their only chance.
好吧 你可以导航了
All right, you've got navigation.
你得给我几分钟
You're going to have to give me a few minutes.
这个系统我以前没怎么用过
The system's not what I'm used to.
好的 别花费太多时间
Okay, well, don't take too long.
我去看看二号♥
I'm going to go check on Two.
二号♥
Two?
二号♥
Two?
二号♥ 如果你听到我 请回复
Two, if you're hearing me, please respond.
阿♥拉♥克斯 终于等到你
Arax, finally.
我一直在等你打过来
I've been waiting for your call.
- 有什么事吗 - 是二号♥
- Is something wrong? - It's Two.
- 她不见了 - 她不见了是什么意思
- She's gone. - What do you mean she's gone?
我把她留在了房♥间里
Well, I left her in her quarters.
我还锁上了门
I even locked the door.
她一定是出来了 从里面打开了门
Well, she must have come to, opened the door from the inside.
但她没有回复对讲机
Except she's not answering her com.
好吧 可能是她再次摔倒了
Well, maybe she collapsed again.
听着 别担心
Look, don't worry.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我去看看餐厅
I'll check the mess.
你检查这里到医务室之间
You check between here and the infirmary.
好的
Okay.
二号♥ 她到底去哪了
Two? Where the hell did she go?
- 好的 这就离得足够远了 - 噢 我的天 你还好吗
- Okay, that's far enough. - Oh, my God, you're all right.
- 别动 - 你在干什么
- Don't move. - What are you doing?
你问了我想问的东西
You took the words right out of my mouth.
我一直在找你
I was looking for you.
出了些状况 你不省人事
Something happened. You collapsed.
我不想让戴文把你送到医务室去
I didn't want Devon to take you to the infirmary.
我不知道戴文是谁 我也不知道你是谁
I don't know who Devon is, and I don't know who you are.
什么
What?
我知道的是如果我
What I do know is that if I don't
得不到一些答案
start getting some answers,
我就一枪爆了你的头
I'm going to blow your head off.
你说你不认识我是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know me?
我应该认识你吗
Should I?
我们在这艘飞船上一起
We've been living
生活工作了几个月
and working together on this ship for months.
- 我不这么认为 - 你又一次失去了记忆
- I don't think so. - You lost your memory again.
我的记忆没问题
My memory is fine.
我记得我午餐吃了什么
I remember what I had for lunch yesterday.
我不记得的是有一个头发绿绿的小女孩
What I don't remember is some little green-haired girl
曾跟我坐过一张桌子
sitting at the table ever.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
你在消耗我的耐心
You are trying my patience.
但你在你房♥间的地板上醒来 对吗
But you woke up on the floor of your room, right?
这看起来难道不奇怪吗
Doesn't that seem a little bit odd?
可能我们昨天聚会嗨得太晚
Maybe we partied a little too hard last night.
不 你的纳米机器人不会让你如此
No, your nanites would protect you from that.
- 你在说什么 - 你的纳米机器人
- What did you say? - Your nanites.
我知道你的纳米机器人 因为我们是朋友
I know about your nanites, because we're friends.
- 鲁克派你来的 - 不是
- Rook sent you. - No.
我会把你塞进运尸袋
I'm going to send you back in a body bag.
What the hell is going on?
不
No!
嘿 你醒了
Hey, you're awake?
发生了什么
What's going on?
谁是你的朋友
Who's your friend?
我不知道 我们是怎么到这来的
I have no idea. How did we get in here?
你提醒我了
You got me.
我记得的最后一件事是我喝了几杯酒
The last thing I remember is having a couple drinks,
上♥床♥睡觉 然后我在这醒来了
hit the sack, and then I wake up in here.
是安卓
It's The Android.
看着好像不在线
Looks like she's offline.
好吧 事情越来越古怪了
Okay, shit just keeps getting weirder.
布恩 听得到吗
Boone, you read me?
收到
Yeah.
船上有入侵者
We've got intruders onboard.
我没开玩笑
No kidding.
松浦刚刚击倒了其中一个
Ryo just took one of them down.
是个女孩吗 小女孩
Was it a girl? Teenager?
是个大概二十几岁的男人
It was a guy in his 20s.
那么她还在外面
Then she's still out there.
去找到她
Go find her.
我会开始搜查 监禁他
I'll start looking. Secure him.
嘿 女头儿 你介意告诉我一些细节吗
Hey, Boss Lady, you mind filling me in on the details?
我现在有些懵逼
I'm a little hazy here.
我知道的也不多
You know as much as I do.
首先 我们得确保飞船安全
First we'll secure the ship.
然后看看怎么回事
Then we'll figure out what happened.
收到
Roger that.
抓住她了
I got her.
跟你说我们是朋友啊
I'm telling you we work together.
我们一起从监狱里逃出来
We escaped from prison together.
我甚至救过你一命
I even saved your life once.
对 对
Yeah, right.
把他们都关起来
Got them all locked up.
他们说什么了吗
Did they say anything?
嗯 那个孩子说个不停
Yeah, the kid wouldn't stop talking.
别相信任何一个字
Don't buy a word of it.
也许这看起来没那么疯狂
Well, it may not be as crazy as it seems.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
在我们能掌控一切之前
I dropped us out so we could hang tight
为了多争取点时间 我退出了超光速模式
until we get a handle on things.
然后我开始检查系统
Then I started checking systems.
一切都很正常 直到我看到这个日期
Everything seemed fine until I looked at the date.
我们丢失了一年的记忆
We've got over a year of missing time.
- 太疯狂了 - 没错
- That's insane. - Yeah.
我昨晚上♥床♥睡觉 醒来已经是14个月以后
I went to bed last night, woke up 14 months later.
靠 太扯淡了
Nah, they're bluffing.
他们肯定对我们的电脑做了手脚
They just screwed with our computers.
他们为什么那样做
Why would they do that?
我特么怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
如果她说的是真的呢
What if she's telling the truth?
她说我们打算改邪归正
She said we were trying to go straight,
好好做人
turn over a new leaf.
这听起来像真的吗
Does that sound like the truth?
当然不像
It does seem unlikely.
14个月啊 嗯哼
14 months, huh?
擦
Shit.
保险库
The vault.
跟着他
Go with him.
别让他做傻事
Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.
你换密♥码♥了
You changed the lock.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking...
保险库 你改密♥码♥了
The vault, the pass code.
后退
Back off.
你改密♥码♥了
You changed it.
是 实际上是我们一起改的 还改了很多次
Yeah, we changed it, actually, several times.
跟着我 把门打开
You're coming with me, and you're going to open it up.
行
Okay.
我可以这么做 可是我现在就可以告诉你
I can do that, but I can tell you right now
你不会喜欢那里的东西
you're not going to like what you find.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
那里曾经有很多钱
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表