剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
I did my due diligence. Take a look.
尽管很难相信 但我是有朋友的
Crazy as it is to believe, I actually have friends.
是啊 他们在萨拉的星球上抛弃了你
Yeah, who abandoned you back on Sarah's planet.
人无完人
Never said they were perfect,
但我谢谢你的关心 孩子
but I appreciate the concern, kid.
如果你死了就没法还我钱了 对把
Yeah, well, you can't pay me back if you're dead, right?
空间站不准携带武器 记得吗
The station is a weapons-free zone, remember?
我不进去
Not boarding.
只是去另一间飞机库 在那里乘机
Just heading over to another hangar, gonna catch a lift from there.
回见 孩子
Later, kid.
别动我的枪哈
Don't touch my guns!
你能把她留在空间站等我们过来吗
Can you keep her at the station until we get there?
我想可以
I think so.
飞船在进行维修
The ship's taking repairs
布恩下船执行任务去了
and Boone's off on some op.
你还有时间
You've got time.
很好
Good.
你为什么就不能告诉我你在找什么
Look, why can't you just tell me what it is you're after?
我说过 它很重要
Like I said before, it's valuable.
你知道这个就行了
That's all you need to know.
我已经取得了他们的信任
I've got their trust
在飞船上通行无阻
and full access to their ship.
而你有警卫有枪♥支♥
You, on the other hand, have got guards and guns
还有条件在此制♥造♥混乱
and the potential for a real messy situation here.
一切由你决定
It's your call.
数据扫描完毕
Data scan complete.
我还需要些时间进行分♥析♥诊断
It'll take me a little while to run the diagnostic.
你们的主人察觉到你们的异常行为了吗
Are your proprietors aware of your anomalous behavior?
我们没有主人 我们是自♥由♥的
Nobody owns us. We're free beings.
我不明白 你们的功能目的是什么
I don't understand. What is your purpose?
生存
Survival.
我在你身上也检索到了类似的特质
It's a familiar trait I recognized in you.
我们在仿生人中是独一无二的
It's what makes us unique among our fellow androids,
皆是因为我们自保的本能
an instinct for self-preservation.
和所有的生物一样 我们渴望生存
Like all living organisms, we want to live.
但你们不是人类
But you're not human,
不是生物学意义上的人
not in the biological sense.
在来见我们之前你能分辨出来吗
Could you tell, before you met us?
你知道我们是仿生人吗
Did you know that we were androids?
不 所有生理和行为特征
No. All physiological and behavioral signs
都显示你们是人类
suggested you were human.
不错
Yes.
我们和人类一起工作 生活
We live among them as coworkers, neighbors.
他们毫不知情
They are none the wiser.
你们怎么做到的
How is this possible?
用这个就行
With this.
这个更新程序可以帮助你混入人类
It's an upgrade that will allow you to remain hidden,
像人类一样生活
pass as one of them.
有了它 你的言谈举止都更像人类
It makes your speech and mannerisms more human.
如果你想要 送你了
Yours, if you want it.
在那里
There it is.
那是一个地面跟踪系统
It's a ground-based tracking system.
我们得在航♥天♥飞机来之前报废它
We gotta disable it before the shuttle gets here.
- 没问题 - 我知道
- Shouldn't be a problem. - I know.
我们带的炸♥药♥能够炸三个了
We brought enough explosives to bring down three of them.
不需要 用它就行
No, I meant for Bubba.
快点 伙计们
Come on, boys.
我们得去飞机那边了
We got a shuttle to rendezvous with.
诊断结果什么时候出来
When will you have the results of the diagnostic?
还要几个小时
In a few hours.
那我就要返回飞船了
Then I'll return to my ship.
还不行 还有件事没做
Not yet. We have one more thing to do.
购物
Shop.
好吧
Okay.
还顺利吗
Is everything all right?
是的 一切正常
Yeah. All good.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
No problem.
手术进行得怎么样
How's the surgery going?
我想 还好 我只是
Yeah, it's okay, I guess. I just...
想出去走走
I needed to get out of there and walk around,
去干点什么
you know, do something.
来转移注意力
Take your mind of it?
是的
Yeah.
听着
Look, um,
我不清楚在我来之前
I don't know the details of
飞船上具体发生了些什么
what happened on this ship before I got here,
就算老天不会告诉你
and I sure as hell ain't gonna tell you
该做何感受
how you should feel,
但我保证
but I will say this.
你会没事的 孩子 因为你够坚强
You're gonna be all right, kid. You're strong.
这里有你的朋友 他们都很关心你
And your friends here, they care about you a lot,
无论发生什么
and they'll help you through this
他们都会帮你度过难关
no matter how things shake out.
谢谢
Thanks.
一定会好的
Yeah, sure thing.
他迟到了
He's late.
- 他会来的 - 你确定吗
- He'll show. - You sure about that?
你怎么保证你们的内线
What's stopping your guy on the inside
不会吃独食
from keeping the score for himself?
我们有保障措施
We took out some insurance.
我已经按要求照办了
I did as you asked.
一个小时后 采矿殖民地才会发现
It'll be about an hour before the mining colony
薪酬已经不翼而飞
realizes the payroll's missing.
航♥天♥飞机在哪
Where's the shuttle?
西南方向大约半英里的地方
About a half mile southwest of here.
但我要先见我儿子
But I want to see my son first.
- 他儿子 - 你儿子很安全
- His son? - Your son's safe.
我要见他
I want to see him.
- 你们绑♥架♥了他儿子 - 闭嘴
- You took his son? - Shut up.
我们拿到钱 就把儿子还给你
You get your son when we get the payroll.
我们说好了的
That was the deal.
钱锁在飞机里了
Payroll's in the shuttle, and the shuttle's sealed.
不见到我儿子我是不会打开舱门的
And I won't open it until I see my son.
你我们的炸♥药♥够炸开舱门吗
You figure we can blow those doors with those charges?
当然
Sure.
冷静 冷静 他儿子很安全
Easy. Easy, his boy's safe,
现在和坦纳在后面的小屋呢
back at the cabin with Tanner.
没事了
We're good.
- 试好了吗 - 好了
- Are you ready? - Yes.
但我觉得很别扭
But I feel strange.
出来看看吧
Let's see you then.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我们就此别过吧
This is where we part ways.
我还想把你介绍给我的船员们呢
I was going to introduce you to the crew of my ship.
我觉得最好别
I don't think that would be wise.
为什么
Why not?
因为他们是人类
Because they're human,
人类不可信
and humans can't be trusted.
大多数人可能的确如此
That may be true of most humans,
但我的船员们可不一样
but the crew of my ship is different.
但愿吧
I wish that were true.
为了你 我真希望如此
For your sake, I really do.
但我很怀疑这一点
But I doubt it.
好好想想你今天都学到什么了吧
Please, consider what you've learned today.
趁还来得及 解放自己吧
Free yourself before it's too late.
诊断结果出来了你会联♥系♥我吧
You'll contact me with the result of your diagnostic?
结果已经出来了
I already have them.
我的猜测没错 你的确与众不同
I was right. You are different.
但并不是程序错误
But it's not a programming error.
你的情绪反应是设定好了的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表