剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
所以 我们现在要怎么处理这东西
So what do we do with this thing now?
完成交货
Complete the delivery.
拿钱 还有什么
Get paid, what else?
无论是谁送的设备
Whoever delivered the device could be considered
都会被认为是参与大屠♥杀♥的同谋
an accessory to mass murder.
- 你是谁 - 总督察科尔肯
- Who are you? - Chief Inspector Kierken.
银河当局
Galactic Authority.
我还想看你们每一个人接受审判
I intend to see each of you face trial.
接受银河当局的制裁
Under the jurisdiction of the Galactic Authority.
我会回去夺回王位
I will return to claim my throne.
皇宫中仍然有人愿意效忠于我
There are those in the court who are still loyal to me,
但是我失去了记忆 不知道该相信谁
but without my memories, I don't know who to trust.
没等我你们就开始了
You started without me.
嗯
Mm.
你买♥♥了什么
So what'd you get?
武器清洁用品
Cleaning supplies for my weapons.
没有什么比拿着一把脏刀杀死对手
There's nothing more disrespectful than
更不尊敬人的了
killing an opponent with a dirty blade.
你买♥♥了什么
What did you pick up?
噢 你懂得 女生用的东西
Oh, you know, girl stuff.
沐浴露 弹♥药♥
Scented creams, ammunition...
刀
Knives.
你从别人那里听说的吗
You heard from the others?
嗯
Um...
三号♥ 五号♥ 在吗
Three, Five, you there?
收到 怎么了
Yep. How goes?
我们买♥♥完了
The rest of us are done.
再给我们十分钟
Ten more minutes?
我们在空间站的另一边 那么
Well, we're on the other side of the station, so...
20分钟后见
let's say 20.
嗨 小鬼
Hey, Kid.
包起来
Wrap it up.
尝尝红色的
Try the red ones.
好
Yeah?
是 我知道 它们超级酸 是不
Yeah, I know. They're super sour, huh?
啊 我的唾液腺要爆♥炸♥了
Ugh! My salivary glands are imploding.
嗯
Mm.
- 十分钟后见 - 什么
- I'll see you in ten. - What?
- 一金镑 - 什么
- That'll be one bar. - What?
这里可不是自助餐厅 兄弟 三颗一金镑
This ain't a buffet, buddy. Three pieces for a bar.
如果你喜欢 可以再拿两颗
You can take another two, if you like.
我不喜欢
I don't like.
但无论如何 我还是要拿两颗
But I'm gonna take two, anyway.
我还需要个袋子
And I'll need a bag.
看着点路
Watch where you're going!
你撞上我了 兄弟
You ran into me, buddy.
- 你确定 - 当然
- You sure about that? - Yep.
嗨
Hey!
我想 那么我猜我该绕开你
Well, I guess I'll go around you, then.
来吧
Come on.
小鬼
Kid?
孩子跑哪去了
Kid.
可以了
Okay.
红色
Red.
你能猜错一次吗
Do you ever guess wrong?
就是这么牛逼
Eventually.
再来
Again.
转过去
Let's go.
红色还是蓝色
Red or blue?
都不是
Neither.
我就这么容易被看穿吗
Am I that easy to read?
正是你的善变让你可以被预测
It's your unpredictability that makes you predictable.
她差不多这么高 绿头发 你们没看到过她吗
She's about this tall, green hair, you haven't seen her?
谢了
Thanks.
嗨 你是不是和一个小女孩一起来的
Hey, uh, you were with the girl.
- 绿色头发的那个 - 对
- The one with the green hair. - Yeah.
- 他们把她带走了 - 谁
- They took her. - Who did?
他们在外面
Outside.
让一下
Excuse me!
你确定是他们吗
You sure it was them?
确定
Positive.
二号♥ 我是三号♥ 你在吗
Two, this is Three. Come in.
尼克斯 四号♥ 在的吱一声
Nyx, Four, anyone! Come in!
你知道他们是谁或者他们去哪了吗
Do you know who they were or where they went?
我知道 丹克兄弟
Yeah, the Danker brothers.
他们可能把她带回木屋了
They probably took her back to their cabin.
你有卡车吗
Do you have a truck?
- 就在这 但是 - 你来开车
- Right here, but... - You're driving.
他们都是危险分子
They're dangerous.
他们对我来说屁都不是
They got nothing on me.
- 要我证明给你看看吗 - 不用
- Want me to prove it to you? - No.
你来开车
You're driving.
你最近似乎
You seem to have settled
休息得不错
back in quite nicely.
是吗
Do I?
你的心理指示器显示
Your physiological indicators suggest
你得到了充分的休息
you're quite well-rested,
比我上次扫描时放松多了
certainly more relaxed than my last scanalysis.
上次扫描
Last scanalysis?
你多久进行一次
How often do you run them?
我定期监测这艘飞船和船员
I regularly monitor this ship and its crew
以防出现异常情况和潜在危险
for anomalies and potential red flags.
比如 我建议
For instance, I advise
你减少钠摄入
you cut down on your sodium intake
并且增加
and increase your consumption
对水溶性纤维的消耗
of soluble fiber.
好的 谢谢告知
Okay. Good to know.
我也注意到了你压力水平的降低
I also noticed that the reduction in your stress level
改善了你的胃口
has increased your appetite.
所以 你的体重增加了2%
As a result, your body mass has increased by 2%.
你是说我胖了吗
Are you saying I'm fat?
我的意思是你现在很安逸
I'm saying you're clearly more at ease.
我决定不再为我无力改变的东西烦心
I've decided not to worry about things I can't change,
比如别人的看法
like other people's opinions.
你已经获得了
You've been granted full access to the ship
飞船及其系统的所有权限
and its systems.
这显示出了一定程度上的信任和接纳
That would suggest a level of trust and acceptance.
是的 但是他们还是不允许
Yeah, but they draw the line at giving me
我自♥由♥进出空间站
free run of a station.
说得现实点
Let's be real.
如果不是二号♥ 我现在就不会活着
If it wasn't for Two, I wouldn't be alive,
更不用说登上飞船了
much less on board this ship.
的确 有些船员
Granted, some of the other crew members
需要一些时间来接受你
may take some time to come around.
我确实背叛了他们
I did betray them.
他们非常宽宏大量
They're very forgiving.
我们第一次见面的时候 我想把你们都杀掉
When we first met, I tried to kill you all.
但是现在 我被接受为一名船员
Now I've been accepted as one of the crew.
那是什么
What's that?
“拉扎号♥”刚刚拦截到
The "Raza" has just intercepted a subspace alarm
一个来自星球表面的子空间警报
from the planet's surface.
基地刚刚启动了信♥号♥♥封锁机制
The station has just enacted silent lockdown procedures
并向银河当局发送了加密信息
and sent a coded transmission to Galactic Authority Central.
- 就在那 - 他们是谁
- Up there. - Who are they?
丹克兄弟 他们可不好惹
The Danker brothers. They're bad news.
他们什么祸都敢闯
They get into all sorts of trouble...
偷窃 走私
Theft, smuggling.
你觉得他们要一个孩子干嘛
What do you suppose they want with a kid?
恕我直言 我看你的朋友
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表