剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Footwork! Footwork, come on.
脚步移♥动♥ 注意脚步移♥动♥
Watch... Watch out!
小心 小心点
Way to take a punch, Jack.
真能挨打 杰克
Hey, Jack, shake it off. You're looking good.
杰克 别往心里去 你打得不错
Hey, Jack, what's up?
你好 杰克
How'd you do?
怎么样
I tagged him a couple times. That kid is fast.
我击中了他几次 那孩子速度很快
So, how you... how you getting along with your new books?
你...你的新书学得怎么样了
I'm working on it.
正在努力
Each grid is six possible dots,
每格内可以装六个点
so each letter is a combination of those dots.
所以每个字母都是由六个点组成
You have to feel for what's not there as much as what is.
你得感觉到哪里有点哪里没有点
That doesn't make any damn sense at all.
什么乱七八糟的
Well, you know where a punch is going
有时候别人出拳之前
before it's thrown sometimes, right?
你知道拳会落在哪里对吧
Oh, clearly I don't.
我显然不知道
So, uh, you can make sense out of all of this?
所以说这个你都能弄明白对吧
I'm starting to. Here.
开始明白了 这里
Dot in the right corner, that's a "C."
右边角落里的点 代表的是C
Upper left, "A."
左上角是A
"T" is hard. I get it confused with "Q."
T比较难 我常跟Q弄混
Well, why don't they just make it feel like a "T"?
为什么不做成字母T的样子呢
Well, they say this is faster once you get the hang of it.
他们说一旦掌握 这样读得更快
"W" is really tricky.
W真的很难掌握
Braille was created in French, and they don't have "W."
盲文是法国人发明的 法语里没有W
Oi, Battling Jack!
喂 烈焰拳手杰克
Hey, you wait. Couple months,
等我一下 几个月后
you're gonna be reading Braille faster than I read normal.
你读盲文的速度就会跟我正常看书一样了
I already read Braille faster.
我现在读盲文已经很快了
Yeah, yeah, I get it. You smartass.
好好 我知道了 机灵鬼
I'll be right back.
我过去一下
That's what I'm talking about. What's the word, Jackieboy?
就是这样 你好啊 杰克兄
Roscoe. Silke.
罗斯科 希尔克
Hello, Jack.
你好 杰克
I heard about the wee one. That's a tough break.
我听说你家小子的事了 真是不走运
You have our condolences. And you're young yet.
我们深表遗憾 你还年轻
Plenty of time to have more kids.
有的是时间要更多孩子
What can I do for you boys?
你们找我有什么事吗
We come bearing glad tidings.
我们给你带喜讯来了
A match with Creel.
跟克里尔的比赛
Creel?
克里尔
How'd you pull that off?
你们怎么做到的
Mr. Sweeney can be quite persuasive when he puts his mind to it.
斯威尼先生下定决心做的事一定会成功
It's me Irish charm.
是我的爱尔兰魅力使然
Jesus! Creel?
天哪 克里尔
I owe you... I owe you guys.
谢谢你们 太谢谢你们了
You're doing us the favor.
我们应该谢你
It's 3-to-1 that you go the distance.
开始你要拼命打到3比1领先
You drop in the fifth, we're clearing 70%.
第五局你倒下 我们盈利70%
Right. Come on, Jackie!
好吧 别这样 杰克
It's time to celebrate.
你应该庆祝啊
It's the big time, Jack.
好好庆祝吧 杰克
Thanks for the offer.
谢谢你们来找我
I'm gonna take a pass.
但我还是不参加了
Did he just say "Pass"?
他刚才拒绝了吗
I appreciate everything you've done for me.
我真的很感谢你们为我做的一切
Really, I do.
真的
But...
但是
I got other things to worry about now.
现在有人需要我照顾
He don't want to do it, he don't do it.
他不想干 他不干
Man makes his choice and we make ours.
做出选择时要谨慎
You wanna step into the ring, see how that plays out?
你想上拳场试试吗
You gotta think of your family, Jack.
你得为你的家人考虑 杰克
This could do a lot of good for your boy.
这样会对你儿子有很大好处
Yeah.
是啊
What else are you gonna leave him when you're gone?
等你不在了你还能留给他什么
All right. We need to hear you say it.
好吧 我们要听你亲口说
I go down in the fifth.
我第五局倒下
There you go. That wasn't so hard.
这就对了嘛 也没那么难吧
This all you got?
你家里就只有这个吗
Yeah, it's for vegetables, not a knife fight.
对 那是切蔬菜的 不是打架的
He's at your neighbor's door.
他现在在隔壁
You kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. You can barely stand up.
你等等 你站都站不稳呢
That's what the knife's for.
所以我才拿了刀子
Wait! Don't do this. Not in my home.
不要这样 不要在我家里动刀
Okay, nobody has to get hurt.
好吗 不必有人受伤
Just stand over there on the side and be quiet
你只管站在这里 不要出声
and I'll get rid of him.
我会把他打发走的
Please.
拜托了
Who is it?
是谁
NYPD, Ma'am. Please open the door.
纽约警署 女士 请开门
Okay.
好
Go.
去吧
I'll be right there.
马上来
Move over.
过去点
Sorry to bother you so late, Ma'am.
抱歉这么晚打扰你 女士
My name is Detective Foster, with the 65th Precinct.
我是65分局的福斯特警探
We had a bit of a disturbance a few blocks from here.
几个街区外发生了点骚乱
We're asking everyone if they've seen or heard anything unusual
所以正在询问大家过去几小时内是否
in the past few hours.
听到过什么异响
What kind of disturbance? Armed robbery.
什么骚乱 持械抢劫
Some dickhead in a black mask shot up a bodega on 38th.
一个戴着黑色面具的混♥蛋♥抢了38街上一家酒吧
Owner put up a fight.
酒吧老板奋起反抗
Perp fled on foot, leaving a trail of blood in this direction.
那家伙跑了 血迹通往了这边
Oh, my God.
天哪
Probably long gone by now, but just in case, you know.
人可能早就跑了 但我们要以防万一
You see anything, hear anything tonight?
你今晚听到或看到什么了吗
No... sorry.
没有 很遗憾
Just being thorough. You have a good night, ma'am.
谨慎起见而已 晚安 女士
Thanks. You, too.
谢谢 你也是
See? No reason to get all stabby.
看到没 没必要捅人
Boy, were you right about that cologne.
天哪 古龙水的事被你说对了
What, does he dip himself in that crap?
他是整个人蘸进古龙水里了吗
He didn't believe you.
他没信你的话
Mike!
迈克
Алло, привет
喂 听我说
Это я, Семен.
是我 谢苗
Я думаю, что я его нашел.
我找到他了
What are you doing?
你干什么
Я думаю, что он здесь.
他在这里
Позови брата на телефон. Дурак,давай.
快叫老大听电♥话♥ 二货
Позови их на телефон, дурак. Давай, давай, давай!
快让他接电♥话♥ 二货 快 快
Дурак, позови брата на телефон. Он здесь.
二货 快去喊老大 他在这里
Давай! Быстрее!
抓紧时间
What do we do now?
现在怎么办
There's someone else one floor up watching us.
上面一层有人在看我们
Oh, no. He's young. He's scared.
不好 他很年轻 而且很害怕
Santino?
桑提诺
He's the one who found you in the alley.
就是他在小巷里发现你的
He's seen my face, too?
他也看到我的脸了吗
Yeah.
是
Claire, go upstairs and get him.
克莱尔 去楼上叫他
We're gonna need help carrying Detective Foster to the roof.
我们需要人帮忙把福斯特警探抬到楼顶
What the hell are we going to the roof for?
我们去楼顶干什么
Less chance of someone in the building hearing him scream.
这样楼里才不会有人听到他嚎叫
Matt, it's me again.
马特 又是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm introducing Karen to Josie's,
我带凯伦到乔茜酒吧喝酒
and I have high hopes it's gonna go terribly.
我觉得我们极有可能喝到烂醉
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表