剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You've played the hero enough for one day.
你今天已经有足够多的英雄事迹了
You're here, and safe.
你就待这里 很安全
So let's keep it that way, okay?
我们就这么保持下去 行吗
I am gonna go check downstairs...
我要下楼看看...
make sure Matt hasn't been brought in.
确保马特没有因为受伤被送进来
Karen? Yeah?
凯伦 怎么了
Hell of a first date, huh?
第一次约会真是够呛啊
I've, uh...
我...
actually had worse.
有过更糟的
This is Matt Murdock. Leave a message.
我是马特·默多克 请留言
Matt? It's Foggy.
马特 我是福吉
Where are you, buddy?
伙计 你在哪儿
That wasn't very smart.
这么做可不太明智
But it was fun...
但很有趣啊...
watching you bleed.
看你流血
You think this is a game?
你觉得这是个拉锯赛吗
If it was...
如果是的话...
you'd be losing.
你输定了
No...
不...
No...
别死...
Come on.
别这样
I'm not done with you yet. You hear me?
我和你还没完呢 听见了没
I'm not done with you yet.
我和你还没完
What...
什...
What...
什...
You died.
你差点死了
I brought you back.
我把你救活了
You lied, huh?
你说谎了 是吧
You can't even stand there and let me die.
你甚至都没法站在那看着我死去
No.
不
Not until you give me what I need on Fisk.
除非你告诉我关于菲斯克的事
Emergency Service Unit is en route.
紧急情况处理部门已经在路上了
Blake and Hoffman are clearing a channel.
布雷克和霍夫曼清了一个频道
Come on, let's go! Move! Move!
快点 咱们走 快点 快点
They're good shots. Then shoot.
机会很好可以开枪 那开枪吧
Tell those guys, they shoot anyone who moves.
告诉他们 看到有人动就开枪
We got ESU on the scene.
紧急情况处理部门已经到达现场
Everybody switch your radios to channel five
所有人都调到频道五
and maintain radio discipline.
保持调频纪律
What happens next, Detective? Don't know.
接下来怎么办 警探 不知道
Maybe you finally get a story worth printing.
也许你总算搞到一个值得发表的大新闻了
Let's go, fellas.
走吧 伙计们
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Finding us a way out.
给咱们找条出路
I'd like to speak to the man in the mask, please.
我想跟戴面具的人谈谈 谢谢
Hello.
你好
Are you there? Can you hear me?
你在吗 听得到吗
Who is this? I think you know.
你是谁 我想你很清楚
You've been asking about me. I thought it was time we spoke.
你一直在打听我 我觉得咱们是时候谈谈了
Say your name. You first.
报上名来 你先请
That's what I thought.
我就说嘛
You and I have a lot in common.
咱们俩有太多共同点
We're nothing alike.
我们一点都不像
That's what you'll tell yourself.
你就这么自欺欺人吧
You're feeding off this city... like a cancer.
你像癌症一样 吞噬着这个城市
I want to save this city, like you...
我想拯救这座城市 像你一样...
only on a scale that matters.
不过动静比较大罢了
Now tell that to the people you've hurt.
这话还是说给那些你伤害过的人听吧
Young man...
年轻人
life is not a fairy tale.
生活不是童话
Not everyone deserves... a happy ending.
不是每个人 都值得拥有幸福的结局
I'm gonna find you...
我会找到你
and I'm gonna make you pay for what you've done.
然后我会让你为你的所作所为而付出代价
No, you are not.
不 不会的
Not that I don't admire what you're trying to do...
我并不是对你的尝试毫无钦佩之情
to change the world...
你想拯救世界
with nothing but desire and your own two hands...
手无寸铁 仅凭自己的双手
secure in the knowledge that you're doing the right thing,
仅凭自己的信念 相信自己乃正道中人
the only thing.
仅有此道
That's something that I do understand.
这点我的确理解
But we both can't have what we want.
但我们俩没法同时得到自己想要的东西
So...
所以...
your part...
你在这场
in this drama, by necessity, comes to an end.
表演中的戏份 不得不走到了尽头
It's gonna take a lot more than a voice on a radio to stop me.
单凭无线电里说几句话可拦不住我
It's not me you need to worry about.
你要担心的不是我
It's the city you just blew the hell out of.
而是你刚刚炸上天的城市
You...
你...
You think anyone's gonna believe that?
你觉得有人会信吗
You're running around in a mask,
你戴着面具跑来跑去
holing up with a known felon
在发生一系列爆♥炸♥案之际
in the wake of a series of bombings.
和一个众所周知的重犯躲在一起
There's that police officer you're holding hostage, so...
还有一个你挟持的警官 所以...
yes.
没错
Actually, I do.
我还真觉得有人会信
But it doesn't have to be this way.
但事情没必要发展成这样
The Russian...
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
is he alive?
还活着吗
I'm still here, you fat shit!
我还有气呢 你这个肥佬
Does that answer your question?
你的问题得到解答了吗
It's a one-time offer.
我只给你一次机会
You kill the Russian,
你把这俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀了
and we'll call the night a push.
今晚就当推进咱们之间的关系
You know what he's done...
你知道他都干了些什么
to women...
对女人
to children...
对小孩
to the people of this city that you claim to care about.
对你声称要守护的那些市民
But do you know how much he enjoyed it?
你知道他有多享受这一切吗
You just confirmed how important he is.
你刚承认了他有多重要
That must worry you, what he might tell me.
他要跟我坦白的东西肯定会让你很紧张
Which means he hasn't told you anything yet.
也就是说他还什么都没告诉你
You're a child playing at being a hero.
你不过是个假扮英雄过家家的小屁孩
No, no, I'm not trying to be a hero.
不 不 我不想扮演什么英雄
I'm just a guy that got fed up with men like you
我不过是受够了你这种人
and I decided to do something about it.
我决定要做点什么
That's what makes you dangerous.
所以你才如此危险
It's not the mask.
这与面具无关
It's not the skills.
这和你的本事无关
It's your ideology.
而是你的思想
The lone man...
你孤身一人
who thinks he can make a difference.
以为自己能有什么作为
I'm glad we could talk.
很高兴能和你谈谈
I...
我...
I respect your conviction...
我尊重你的信念...
even if it runs counter with... with my own.
即使与我的...背道而驰
Yeah, keep telling yourself you've won.
继续告诉自己你赢了吧
It'll make what I'm gonna do to you so much more satisfying.
这会让我对接下来要对你做的事更有满足感
Your part ends tonight.
你的戏份到今晚为止
And if that's true, others will take my place.
如果真如你所说 也会有后来人接替我的角色
They'll see what I was trying to do and they'll make sure--
他们会看到我的努力 他们会确保...
No, they won't.
不 不会的
The city will burn you in effigy.
这座城市会将你烧得灰飞烟灭
Your name, your very existence...
你的名字 你的存在
will be met with abhorrence and disgust.
都将为世人所憎恶 唾弃
Do it.
动手吧
You guys don't seem to be doing much hostage negotiating.
你的人好像没有就人♥质♥问题进行谈判嘛
How many times, Urich?
都几次了 尤里克
I told you, back off!
我说过了 滚开
You know, this is bullshit and you know it.
你知道你那是瞎扯 你自己明白
You want to start giving me some straight answers, Detective?
你准备给我点直截了当的答案吗 警探
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表