剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
I love music. Just not so loud.
我喜欢音乐 但不喜欢太吵
What the hell good is it if you can't hear it?
要是听不清 还怎么品味音乐
Right, Willie? Right!
是吧 怀利 对
Never trust the quiet ones.
那些安静不语的人不可信
Those are the pricks that are always up to something.
那些混♥蛋♥总是心怀不轨
You cut it too short.
你锯得太短了
What did I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry, what?
就对不起吗
Sir.
先生
Respect. You gotta give it if you want it.
想要别人尊重 就要先尊重别人
Don't forget that.
谨记这点
Make the next one longer.
下一次锯长点
You want your pop's face in the dirt?
你想你♥爸♥的照片掉到地上去吗
No, sir. Damn right.
不 先生 这就对了
You see that? That's our ticket.
瞧见没 这就是我们的机会
Once you get on the city council,
一旦你加入市政委员会
everybody wants to put a little somethin' in your pocket.
大家都会迫不及待地想给你点好处
Remember Mr. Flores from up the street?
记得街那头的弗洛雷斯先生吗
No. 'Course not.
不记得 当然不记得
You know why? 'Cause he got on the council back
知道原因吗 因为在你穿开裆裤时
when you were still shitting in your pants.
他就当选市政委员了
Bill!
比尔
But he ain't around no more.
不过他自此就不在这里了
One year after he got voted in,
在他当选后一年
packed up, got himself a real house.
收拾好行李 搬到了真正的房♥子里
Really?
真的吗
Just like we're gonna buy.
我们也会买♥♥一幢
This city? It's everything.
这个城市 充满机遇
It's right there.
等着你去发现
All you gotta do is put your mind to it and make it happen.
你只要下定决心 去实现梦想
You want a sip?
喝一口吗
He most certainly does not.
当然不能给他喝了
My dad let me take a sip
我爸在我牙牙学语时
from his glass before I could talk. Go on.
就让我学会喝酒了 喝吧
Go on. What are you lookin' at her for?
喝吧 你看她干什么
I said it's okay. Take a big one.
我让你喝你就喝 大口喝
Go on.
喝吧
That's it.
这就对了
Bill, what are you doing? Jesus!
比尔 你干什么呢 天呐
Come on, it's funny. He's a man.
拜托 别搞了 他是个男子汉
Let him be a man.
让他成为男子汉
You worry too much. Somebody has to.
你总是太多虑 总有人得多考虑一下
How are we paying for all this?
我们怎么支付这些
Got it covered. I took a loan.
搞定了 我贷了款
A loan?
贷款
What'd the bank make you put up? No, no, no. Screw the bank.
在哪个银行贷的 不 不是什么银行
Rigoletto floated me.
里格莱托借给我一些
Rigoletto? Who's that?
里格莱托 他是谁
Nobody, forget it. It's an investment, Marlene.
不重要 别管了 这是一项投资 玛琳
You gotta spend money to make money.
这是钱生钱之道
Once I get on the council, this is all taken care of.
一旦我当选 这都不会是问题
I don't know about all this. You don't know about nothin'!
我说不好 你啥都不懂
You gotta take risks.
你得冒险
You want something out of life, you gotta put yourself out there.
想要有所作为 就要拿出勇气 放手一搏
You gotta put yourself out there, Mom!
要拿出勇气 放手一搏 妈妈
You see? The kid is smarter than you.
瞧见没 这孩子都比你聪明
Yes, honestly.
是 确实
I've spent most of my time abroad in Asia.
我出国大多是去亚洲国家
Yes.
是
I would.
我会
Maybe, we-- -
也许 我们...
We--
我们...
Could you please hold on a second?
能稍等我一下吗
Wait.
等一下
I'm so sorry. I need to take this.
抱歉 我必须接另一个电♥话♥
I know, me, too. Good night, Vanessa.
我懂 我也是 晚安 凡妮莎
Yes?
怎么了
We have a situation.
出了点状况
Nobu? Detective Blake, he just woke up.
信先生吗 布雷克警探 刚刚醒来了
Our contacts in the media
我们媒体界的朋友
tell us that it's gonna be tonight's lead.
告诉我们这将会是今晚头条
Has he said anything we need to be concerned about?
他有说些什么值得我们担心的事吗
No, he's conscious, but his injuries were extensive.
没有 他虽然醒了 但受了太重的伤
I'm hearing he can't speak yet.
据我了解 他还不能说话
That changes,
但说不定他会开口
unlikely he's gonna be overjoyed we had him shot.
我们让他挨了一枪 他肯定不大高兴
Yes.
没错
Take care of him.
解决掉他
That poses an issue.
那问题就来了
There's a detail on his floor. Twenty-four hour presence,
他那一层有警卫全天候保护
in case the man in the mask tries to finish the job.
以防面具男继续找他麻烦
Are any of them ours?
警卫中有我们的人吗
Two... but not on the door.
有两个 但都不在门口
They try to get in, it'll be noticed.
他们要是想混进去就会引人注意
What about his partner, Hoffman?
他的搭档 霍夫曼呢
I can reach out, but they go back,
我可以拉拢看看 但他们交情不浅
since before the academy. I,
没入警校前就是朋友 我...
I doubt he'll be receptive.
我感觉他不会为我们效劳
Set a meeting...
安排一次会面
and I'll speak with him myself.
我亲自跟他谈谈
Understood.
好的
This is pointless, Matt.
这是没有意义的 马特
We should be out on the streets,
我应该到外面
cracking names and taking skulls.
问出名字 海扁别人
I think you have that backwards. Not the way I do it.
你说反了吧 我就会按这个顺序干
Five minutes out there and you'd end up in intensive care.
给我五分钟 把你揍到重症监护房♥去
Hey, I handled myself pretty damn skippy
对付秃头跟他手下的纹身莽汉时
against baldy and his tattooed gorilla.
我表现得多么勇猛
Tell him, K. No, you did.
告诉他 小凯 没错
What? I'm-- What, I'm "K" Now?
什么 我怎么成小凯了
Trying something new. Don't.
玩点新花样 还是算了吧
Wait, this is interesting.
慢着 发现了点事
Confederated Global Investments.
全球投资联盟
The company that hired us to defend that bowling alley nut?
雇佣我们为保龄球馆那疯子打官司的公♥司♥吗
Yeah. Karen, do you have a list of the subsidiaries
对 凯伦 你通过他们的支票
you were able to track down through their check?
追查到的附属公♥司♥清单还在吗
Uh, yeah, yeah, I think so.
有 应该有
Yeah, yeah, I got it.
有 我找到了
Can you tell me if...
能告诉我...
Westmeyer-Holt Contracting is on the list?
韦斯特梅杰与霍特承包商在表单上吗
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是 在上面
There are half a dozen complaints against them
有六起诉讼指控他们
for doing the same thing they did at Elena's tenement.
做了些像在廉租公♥寓♥对埃琳娜做的那些事
Confed Global's trying to force renters out of tenements?
全球联盟在胁迫租客搬出公♥寓♥吗
What about Elena's landlord? That Tully guy?
那埃琳娜的房♥东呢 叫徒利的家伙
I mean, he's gotta know something about this.
他肯定知道这事
See if I can track him down. Use the phone.
我看看能不能查到他 用电♥话♥
Oh, come on!
不是吧
I'm making that rule number two. Your rules suck.
这就是第二条规矩 你的规矩烂透了
I want that on record. Fine, noted.
我希望你记下这句话 行 知道了
Oh, my God.
我的天
What do you got? Uh, no, it's not,
你查到什么 不 不是
the New York Bulletin online
《纽约公报》网站
just reported that that cop that got shot,
刚刚报道了那个被中枪的警♥察♥
he just regained consciousness.
他恢复意识了
Detective Blake? Yeah.
布雷克警探吗 对
Guy's a real dick.
那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
Still, he didn't deserve a bullet from that masked douchebag.
即便如此 那个面具混♥蛋♥也不应该对他开枪
Okay. Nobody knows what really happened out there.
没人知道当时到底发生了什么
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表