剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Matt Murdock.
马特·默多克
She just curtsied. It was adorable.
她行屈膝礼了 好可爱
Well, it's nice to know Chivalry isn't dead.
很高兴骑士风度还没灭绝
Susan, would you mind walking me around the space?
苏珊 你能带我到处转转吗
Of course. My pleasure.
当然 我很乐意
As I was telling your associate,
就像我跟你同事说的那样
this office was barely touched by the incident,
这间办公室几乎没有受到事故影响
which is why it's on the market already.
所以才这么快就开始出租
The neighbors weren't so lucky.
周边地带就没这么幸运了
"The incident"? Is that what we're calling it now?
"事故" 现在都这么叫了啊
Well, it sounds so much better than
听上去比
"Death and destruction raining from the sky,
"从天而降的死亡和毁灭
nearly wiping Hell's Kitchen off the map."
差点将地狱厨房♥夷为平地"强点
Shorter, too.
也短点
Owner figuring in the delightful view
业主把赏心悦目的
of cranes and scaffolding?
起重机和脚手架也算在内了吗
Feels like we're getting pre-incident prices.
我们拿到的似乎是事故前的价
They're a quarter of what they used to be.
已经是过去价钱的四分之一了
Hell's Kitchen's on the rebound, Mr. Nelson,
地狱厨房♥正在恢复之中 尼尔森先生
and in 18 months,
18个月后
you won't be able to rent a broom closet at this price point.
这个价位连扫帚间都别想租下了
We'll take it.
我们要了
We will talk about it.
我们要谈谈
Because we're not sure we can afford even this palace,
因为我们还不知道能不能租得起这座宫殿
unless we make some changes to our current clientele policies.
除非我们改变当前的客户政策
My partner and I are having some disagreements
我和我合伙人对尼尔森-默多克
over the direction of Nelson and Murdock.
律师事务所的走向有些分歧
I believe we're here to defend the innocent.
我认为我们应该为无辜者申辩
And I believe the innocent includes
而我认为无辜者涵盖了
everyone not yet convicted of a crime.
所有尚未被定罪之人
You know, as the law states.
就如法律所书
He tends to use fancy terminology.
他就喜欢乱拽词
And my partner fails to recognize that, as defense attorneys,
而我的合伙人没意识到 作为辩护律师
we're never gonna be able to keep the lights on,
我们如果想有钱通电
waiting on a horde of innocent souls to stumble into our loving arms.
干等无辜之人跌进我们温暖的怀抱是行不通的
At this point, I'd settle for just one.
现在 有一个我就满足了
Drop the knife!
放下刀
No, no, I didn't... Drop it!
不 我没有 放下
I didn't do this! I didn't...
这不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
这不是我♥干♥的
Get on the ground! I didn't do this!
趴在地上 这不是我♥干♥的
Now! Oh, God!
快点 天呐
Oh, God!
天呐
No, I didn't do this.
这不是我♥干♥的
Oh, God! I didn't do this!
天呐 不是我♥干♥的
Oh, no!
不
I didn't do this!
不是我♥干♥的
Hey, buddy. Homicide.
伙计 好啊 凶杀
Female suspect found at the scene.
现场发现女性疑犯
Definitely qualifies as interesting.
绝对算得上有意思
She's been charged yet?
她被起诉了吗
Assistant DA hasn't made the call yet.
助理地检官还未决定
Do you have a name on the suspect?
嫌疑人有名字吗
Yeah.
嗯
Page.
佩吉
Karen Page.
凯伦·佩吉
Okay, can we please take the handcuffs off the 110-pound woman?
能不能给这位瘦得跟豆芽似的女士解开手铐
Miss Page, can you tell me who these men are?
佩吉小姐 能告诉我他们是谁吗
We're her lawyers.
我们是她的律师
Uncuff our client and give us the room, please.
请解开我们委托人的手铐并让我们单独待会儿
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢 警探
Miss Page, my name is Matt Murdock.
佩吉小姐 我是马特·默多克
This is my associate, Foggy Nelson.
这位是我同事 福吉·尼尔森
Do you mind if we sit down?
我们可以坐下吗
She gave a vague shrug. I say we go with it.
她算是耸了下肩 我们坐吧
We understand you're in some trouble.
我们得知您遇到了麻烦
We, uh, may be able to help.
我们或许能帮忙
Can you tell us what happened?
能跟我们说说发生了什么吗
Why don't we start with what we know, then?
先说说我们知道的吧
You were found in your apartment with one Daniel Fisher.
您在自己公♥寓♥中与丹尼尔·菲舍一同被发现
Who appears to be the victim of a homicide,
他似乎惨遭人杀害
and currently, you're the only suspect, Miss Page.
现在 您是唯一的嫌疑人 佩吉小姐
Who the hell are you guys?
你们是什么人啊
I'm Matt. He's Foggy.
我是马特 他是福吉
Who sent you?
谁派你们来的
No one sent us.
没谁
So, what? You're just a couple of Good Samaritans?
怎么 你们就是一对儿好心人吗
Today's just my lucky day?
今天我就是走运吗
I bribed the desk sergeant with a box of cigars for his mom.
我塞给接待警员一盒给他妈妈的雪茄
Our practice is relatively young, Miss Page,
我们入行时间还很短 佩吉小姐
and we are aggressively pursuing new clientele.
我们在积极地寻找新客户
You gotta stop giving Bess cigars.
别再给贝丝送雪茄了
She likes to smoke, Matt. It's a free country.
她喜欢抽烟 马特 这是个自♥由♥的国家
So how long have you been practicing law?
你俩做律师多久了
What time is it?
几点了
12:22 A.M.
午夜12:22
About seven hours.
大概7小时吧
Well, if you go from when we passed the bar...
如果从我们通过律师考试算起
I was going from when we got our own desks.
我是从我们有自己的办公桌算起的
Oh, then, yeah. Seven hours.
那没错 7小时
You've never done this before?
你们从没接过案子吗
If you were to hire us,
如果您决定雇佣我们
then, yes, you would be our first client.
那没错 您将是我们的第一位客户
Technically. Yeah.
差不多吧 是这样
Well, I don't... I don't have any money.
我没有钱啊
Well, it was lovely to meet you, Miss Page.
那认识您很高兴了 佩吉小姐
You don't have any money and we don't have any clients.
您没有钱 我们没有客户
Maybe we can help each other.
或许我们可以互帮互助
Tell me, how did you know Mr. Fisher?
告诉我 你怎么认识菲舍先生的
We worked together.
我们是同事
And your place of employment?
你在哪就职呢
Union Allied Construction.
联合建筑公♥司♥
I'm a secretary.
我是个秘书
Daniel worked downstairs in Legal.
丹尼尔在楼下法务部工作
I didn't know him very well. But he was always nice, you know?
我跟他并不熟 但他一向很和气
But it's hard to meet people in the city,
在城里很难结识人
so I asked him if he would have a drink with me.
所以我就请他出去喝一杯
You asked him?
你请他出去的吗
Like I said, he was a nice guy.
我说了 他人很好
We met at the Three Roads bar, on 49th Street.
我们在49街的三路酒吧碰的面
We had a few drinks, and the next thing that I remember
我们喝了几杯 接下来我就记得
is waking up on the floor of my apartment covered in blood.
在我公♥寓♥的地板上醒过来 浑身是血
His blood.
他的血
No, I'm not stupid. I know how that sounds.
我不傻 我知道这听上去很糟
But I am telling you we met at the bar.
但我告诉你 我们酒吧碰的面
We had a few drinks.
我们喝了几杯
And I don't know what happened after that.
后来的事我就不知道了
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
Please.
求你们
Please, you have to believe me.
求你们 你们得相信我
I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
I believe you, Miss Page.
我相信你 佩吉小姐
There's plenty of room over there. Do you mind?
那边有的是地方 你挪挪啊
28,957.
Tell Rigoletto he'll get his money.
告诉里格莱托钱会给他的
Mr. Rigoletto has retired.
里格莱托先生已经退休了
His books have been acquired by my employer.
他的账本已经交给我的雇主了
Well, you tell him the same thing.
那你就把这话转告他吧
I'd like to show you something.
我想给你看样东西
Do you have a moment?
有时间吗
What is it about college girls and Monet T-shirts?
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表