剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
60,000. Who will bid 60,000? Do I have 60,000?
6万 有人应价吗 6万
55, going once, going twice.
5.5万第一次 第二次
Sold for 55,000.
5.5万成交
Next up, lot 87.
下一项 第87号♥拍品
Liquidation of Union Allied Construction LLC.
联合建筑有限责任公♥司♥的财产清算
Forty-two desktops with Thunderbolt display,
42台雷电显示器的台式机
14 copy machines, 62 IP phones,
14部复印机 62部IP电♥话♥
as well as supporting equipment listed in your catalog.
还有在你的清单上的配套设备
Estimated value 540,000.
估价54万
We'll start the bidding at 70,000.
我们以7万元起拍
Do I hear 70,000?
7万有人应价吗
70,000 right here, and now 75. 75,000?
7万有了 7.5万有人吗
I have 75 over here, and now 80.
那边有人出价7.5万元 现在8万
Do I have 80,000? 80,000.
8万有人应价吗
80,000 in the back, thank you. And now 90...
后面有人出8万元 现在是9万
Stop what you're doing. Don't turn around.
别画了 别回头
100,000. Who'll bid 100,000? Right here, now 110...
10万 谁会出价10万 10万有了 现在11万
This is how you get caught.
你这样会被逮住的
110, and now 120... 110, and now 120...
11万 现在是12万
The hell do you care?
你为什么如此在乎
To your right, a woman in a white blouse.
你的右面 白衬衫的女人
Eyes front. Jesus.
天啊 别往那边看
To your left, a man in a navy blue pinstripe suit.
左侧穿海军蓝细条纹西的人
150 now, and 160.
现在是15万 16万有人吗
Who are they?
他们是什么人
Don't know. But they aren't bidding either.
不知道 但是他们也不参与竞拍
Who'll bid 180,000? Now 190.
谁要出价18万 现在是19万
190. 190 here, now...
19万有了
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Spend the next hour raising your paddle. Win something.
接下来举牌 拍点东西
One of the smaller lots.
便宜点的拍品
I don't have any money. Figure it out.
我没有钱 自己想想办法
Meet me at the diner when you're done.
结束之后晚饭见
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里
Ben?
本
225, now 230?
22.5万 23万有出价的吗
225 going once, going twice.
22.5万第一次 第二次
Sold for $225,000.
22.5万成交
Let's go.
走吧
It's okay. It's me, Santino.
没事了 是我 桑提诺
Veles. Veles Taxi.
韦莱斯出租车公♥司♥
I hope you like it.
希望你会喜欢
It's delicious.
味道很好
I don't know much about wine.
我不太懂酒
My assistant, he recommended it.
我的助理 他推荐给我的
Maybe I should be out with him.
或许我该跟他约会
That was a joke. Yes, of course.
开玩笑啦 当然了
A bad one, but... mmm...
糟糕的玩笑
You don't do this much, do you?
你不经常约会吧
No.
是的
I've been preoccupied... for a long time.
一直有很多烦心事
This is nice. I didn't even know it was here.
这里不错 我之前都没发现这里
Yes, it just opened last month.
上个月才营业
The city's really changing.
这座城市真的变了
Not fast enough.
变化得还不够快
I don't know.
我不知道
Be a shame to see all the character scrubbed away.
看着城市的特征渐渐消失 真是可惜啊
You didn't grow up here, did you?
你不是在这长大的 对吧
What gave it away?
你怎么看出来的
When I was a kid, I used to dream what it would be like to...
我小时候 曾幻想过如果我住在
to live somewhere far away from Hell's Kitchen.
远离地狱厨房♥的地方会是怎样一番光景
Somewhere beautiful.
住在美丽宜人的地方
What made you stay?
那你又怎么留下来了
I didn't.
我没有
When I was 12 years old, my mother,
我十二岁的时候 我妈妈
she sent me to stay with relatives.
把我送到亲戚家去住
Had a farm, middle of nowhere.
有农场的 偏僻的地方
Those were good years.
那几年很美好
But you came back.
但你却回来了
Yes.
对
Time and distance,
时间与距离
they afford a certain clarity.
会让我的思路更加清晰
I realized that this city was a part of me,
我认识到这座城市是我的一部分
that it was in my blood.
融入了我的血液里
And I would do anything to make it a better place...
为了让它更美好 我什么都愿意做
for people like you.
为了让它更适合像你这样的人
To a better place.
敬"更美好的城市"
You answer, he stops hitting you.
你回答问题 他就不打你了
Everyone is happy.
皆大欢喜
I told you, I don't know who he is.
我说了 我不知道他是谁
Tell me his name.
告诉我他的名字
I don't know.
我不知道
He never told me. He never told me!
他从没跟我说过
This gives me no pleasure.
我也不愿干这活儿
It really doesn't.
真的
But I have been given a job to do.
但是这是上头给我派的任务
So please, answer the questions that I was told to ask.
所以请你回答我的问题
Or I will begin breaking you, a piece at a time.
否则我我就一块一块地卸了你
You want to know his name?
你想知道他的名字
Ask him yourself.
自己去问他吧
Up.
起来
Let her go.
放开她
I'm walking out of here.
我要离开这儿
No, you aren't.
不 你走不了
I'm not playing with you, man.
我不是在开玩笑 兄弟
I'm walking out of here-- I'll blow her brains out!
我要离开这儿 不然一枪毙了她
Put the gun down...
把枪放下
or I promise you you'll never hold anything in that hand again.
否则我会让你那只手以后什么都握不了
Кто тебе сказал?
你还是先管好自己吧
It hurts, doesn't it?
很痛 是吧
Being in pain, being afraid.
痛苦与恐惧总是如影随形
It's okay.
没事了
I'm here.
我在这儿
I have you.
有我呢
You bid on anything?
你拍中了什么没
Some, uh... office equipment from a realtor.
一些房♥产经纪人的办公设备
Nearly as old as I am.
旧得都快赶上我的年龄了
Win?
拍中了吗
Yeah, 3,500 I don't have.
花了三千五 但我没有那么多钱
I charged it to the law firm where I work.
我把帐记在了我工作的律所上
Probably just got my ass fired.
说不定会让我丢了工作
Beats the alternative.
总比没拍中好
More coffee? Uh, can I have a decaf?
需要咖啡吗 请给我无咖♥啡♥因♥的
Oh, sure thing. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
How did you know I was gonna be there?
你怎么知道我会去那里
Wasn't looking for you.
我不是去找你
I thought you weren't interested.
我还以为你不感兴趣
I said you should move on.
我说你应该放下
Didn't say anything about me.
没说我会怎么做
So I was right.
所以我说对了
About the office equipment.
关于办公设备的事情
Union Allied or whatever it is that they're calling themselves now,
联合建筑公♥司♥还是什么的
they're buying it back.
他们在把这些设备买♥♥回去
I mean, you follow that,
你跟着这条线索
maybe you find the guy behind the curtain.
或许你就能找到幕后主谋
You said you read a bunch of my articles.
你说你读了我不少报道
Remember the one about the, uh... the runoff?
记得关于径流那篇吗
What that company was dumping into the river?
那家公♥司♥把什么东西倒河里了
Yeah, sure.
当然
Fished the guy that tipped me off
一个月后 那个给我提供线索的人
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表