剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
What are you gonna do with that, fatty?
你想干什么 死肥猪
That's what I thought.
就知道你没胆
You believe this kid? He gets that shit from you.
你相信这孩子吗 他跟你一个德行
Oh, God.
天呐
Keep kicking him! Keep kicking him!
继续踢他 继续踢
Keep kicking him!
继续踢
Keep kicking him!
继续踢
Wilson...
威尔逊
It's okay. Mommy.
没事了 妈妈
It's all right. It's all right, baby. It's all right.
没事了 没事了 宝贝 没事了
It's all right. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay, baby.
没事 没事 妈妈在这里 没事了
It's okay.
没事了
Okay.
好了
Get the saw.
去拿锯子
We carried him in bags down to the river.
我们把他放进袋子里 扔进河里
One every night, for the next week.
之后那个礼拜 每晚扔一点
Everyone in town knew that he owed money to Rigoletto.
大家都知道他欠了里格莱托的钱
So, I guess they thought that...
所以大家都认为...
he'd left town to avoid him.
他出城去避风头了
My mother, she sent me to live with relatives
我母亲 她把我送到了农场的亲戚那里
on the farm that I told you about.
就是我之前跟你说的那地方
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
You were protecting your mother.
你当时是保护你母亲
I didn't do it for her. I did it for me.
不是为了她 我是为了自己
That's why I still wear these.
所以我一直带着这些
To remind myself that I'm not cruel for the sake of cruelty!
提醒自己我不是故意要那么凶残
That I'm not my father!
我不是我父亲
That I'm not a monster!
我不是魔鬼
Am I?
我是吗
No, Wilson.
不 威尔逊
You aren't.
你不是
But soon it won't matter.
但很快都不重要了
There are people out there that want to expose me.
外面有人想要揭发我
They don't understand what I'm trying to do for this city.
他们不懂我想为这座城市尽我的一份力
They want to drag my name through the streets!
他们想看我垮台
They want to destroy everything that I'm trying to accomplish.
想要毁掉我成就的一切
And are you going to let them?
你会让他们得逞吗
No.
不会
It was a total bust. No, I- -
这是白跑一趟 不...
Ellison. Ellison, no- -
艾里森 艾里森 不
He's a crazy old man in a tinfoil hat.
他就是个带着锡箔纸帽的疯老头子
And why are we chasing a story like this anyway?
我们为何要追踪这样的报道
What?
什么
Shit.
该死
Look, can I call you back? I'm drowning out here.
我能回头再打给你吗 我都快被淋死了
Yes, yes, okay. Fine.
好 好 没问题
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Do you know who I am?
你认识我吗
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
地狱厨房♥的恶魔
Do you believe that?
你真这么认为吗
What they're saying about me?
相信外面的谣传吗
You've been in an awful
你最近总是
lot of wrong places at the wrong time lately.
在不该出现的时间和地点上惹乱子
But I've heard the other stories.
但我也听过其他事情
About the man in the mask, helping people.
面具男 到处帮助救人
Sounds like maybe there's more than one side to you.
听起来你还有不为人知的一面
I didn't blow the hell out of the Russians.
不是我炸的俄♥国♥人
And I didn't shoot those cops.
也不是我对那些警♥察♥开枪
So, what?
所以呢
You want me to write your side of this?
你想让我报道你口中的事实吗
No, I want you to expose the man responsible.
不 我想让你曝光这一切的幕后黑手
The man who's tearing this city apart, piece by piece.
一个想把这座城市一点点毁掉的人
You got a name?
有名字吗
Wilson Fisk.
威尔逊·菲斯克
Never heard of him. Because he doesn't want you to.
没听过 因为他不想为人所知
That's what makes him dangerous.
所以他才危险
Living in the shadows, no one knowing who he is.
大隐于市 没人知道他是谁
Said the man in the mask.
跟面具男如出一辙
I'm trying to protect this city. Maybe.
我在努力保护这座城市 也许吧
But right now they hate you.
但大家现在都恨你
And have no idea who this Fisk guy is.
并不知道谁是菲斯克
You can change that.
你能改变这点
So could 100 other reporters.
其他记者也能
Why me?
为什么找我
There are good people who trust you, Ben.
有几个好人很信任你 本
I have faith in their judgment.
我相信他们的判断
Union Allied.
联合建筑公♥司♥
Guessing that was you
我猜是你
who dumped that guy on the doorsteps of the Bulletin?
把那个家伙扔在《纽约公报》的门口
I think he's connected to Fisk.
我想他跟菲斯克之间有猫腻
That woman you saved that night?
那晚你救下的那个女人
She's a good kid.
她是个好孩子
Still believes you're a hero, despite what everybody's saying.
不管别人怎么说 她认为你是英雄
People like her are why I do this.
我正是为了她这样的人才这么做
If I do the smart thing and say no?
如果我选择明哲保身呢
Then I'll have to stop him some other way.
那我就只能找其他办法阻止他了
That has a ring of finality to it.
那就是要做绝了
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀手
I keep telling people that.
我一直在跟人澄清这点
But that could change, couldn't it?
但这也是会改变的 是吧
What do you got?
你查到什么
Bits and pieces.
零碎的线索
Russians... Triads... Yakuza...
俄♥国♥人 三合会 日本黑帮...
all funneling money through a man named Leland Owlsley.
都通过利兰·奥斯利这个人敛财
The Wall Street guy? How'd you get all this?
金融界那位吗 你怎么得知这些的
How do you think?
你认为呢
So all you got is what you've beaten out of people?
这么说你用暴♥力♥逼出来的情报吗
I can't print that without credible... Detective Blake...
没有可靠证据 我不能... 布雷克警探
I was at the hospital when he died.
他死在医院时我也在场
Yeah, they're saying you sent him on his way.
他们说是你把他送上西天了
It was his partner, Hoffman. They both worked for Fisk.
是他的搭档霍夫曼干的 他们都为菲斯克效力
Blake gave Fisk up, before he went.
布雷克死前 供出了菲斯克
You get this on tape?
你有录音吗
Somebody else in the room to corroborate what he said?
还有人在屋内能证实你的说法吗
I need reliable sources.
我需要可靠来源
A bunch of "He said, she said" is not gonna put this guy away.
仅凭一堆一面之词 抓捕不了他的
We don't need to put him away. Just drag him into the light.
不需要抓捕他 把他引入公众视线就好
Give him nowhere to hide.
让他无处可藏
Once the city knows who he is...
一旦市民知道他是谁了...
they'll tear him apart.
他们会将他大卸八块
And this is the guy at the top. You sure about that?
你确定这家伙就是老大吗
I'd bet my life on it.
我用性命担♥保♥
You're betting mine now, too.
你现在把我的命也赌上了
Tell me everything you know.
跟我说你所知道的一切
"You get what you deserve"
"你自作自受"
It's an old saying.
一句俗语
One that survived the years, because it's true.
这么多年广为流传 因为这是真理
For the most part.
大部分是
But not for everyone.
但不是对所有人而言
Some get more than they deserve.
有些人得到了更多的东西
Because they believe they aren't like everyone else.
因为他们认为自己与众不同
That the rules, the ones people like me and you,
那些规则 像你我这样的人
the people that work and struggle to live our lives, just live,
为了生存而苦苦遵守的规则
don't apply to them.
不适用与他们
That they can do anything and live happily ever after,
他们可以随心所欲 并幸福地生活下去
while the rest of us suffer.
而剩下的我们却要受苦
They do this from the shadows.
他们在暗处行事
Shadows that we cast.
我们给他们营造的暗处
With our indifference.
用我们的冷漠
With a pervasive lack of interest in anything
对与我们没有直接利益关系的事
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表