剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
You work for Wilson Fisk...
你为威尔逊·菲斯克工作
moving his money around.
帮他转移他的钱
Which means you have records, proof of who--
也就是说你有记录 证明...
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
You just gonna lie there all night?
你准备在那儿躺一晚上吗
He's getting worse.
他的病情更严重了
When we first took him in,
我们刚把马修接来的时候
Matthew's problems seemed less severe.
他的问题没那么严重
Now he's in so much pain.
他现在非常痛苦
Doctors, clergy,
医生 牧师
no one has any idea what's wrong with him.
没有人知道他怎么了
We heard about your work with special children
我们听说你经常和这些特殊儿童打交道
and thought maybe you could help.
想着也许你能帮助他
Not for free.
我要收费
His father left a sizeable inheritance.
他的父亲留下了一笔可观的遗产
What about the mother? Is she dead?
他的妈妈呢 她去世了吗
No, she's--
没有 她...
Well, that's another story. Here we are.
那是另一个故事了 我们到了
Make the check out to cash. I'll take it from here.
把那些支票换成现金 接下来交给我吧
They think you're getting worse.
他们认为你的病情更严重了
But... you're not, are you, kid?
但其实不然 对吗 孩子
You're getting stronger.
你正在变强
Let's get started.
让我们开始吧
So what kind of training is this?
所以现在是在训练什么
You like ice cream?
你喜欢吃冰淇淋吗
Yeah.
喜欢啊
Then shut up and eat it. I'll ask the questions.
那就闭嘴吃你的 我来提问
First thing you gotta understand is
你要了解的第一件事就是
nobody feels sorry for you and nobody ever will.
现在没有人为你感到遗憾 以后也不会
'Cause when it comes to being born lucky...
因为如果说谁是生来好运的
you won the friggin' lottery.
那一定是你
I did?
有吗
What did I say about questions?
我说你该怎么提问来着
"Shut up."
"闭嘴"
Good.
乖
How old were you when you got blinded?
你多大的时候变成盲人的
Nine. Nine?
九岁 九岁
So you had nine whole years of looking at movies,
所以你有整整九年的时间可以看电影
blue skies, up girlies' skirts that I never had.
蓝天和小妞的裙底 这都是我没见过的
I was born blind.
我天生双目失明
You don't hear me whining about it, do you?
你也没听到我抱怨什么吧
No.
没有
So, you're nine years old,
所以你那时九岁
walking along, minding your own business
独自走在街上 想着自己的事情
and whammo!
然后呜呼
Get hit by a truck, killed dead on the spot.
被卡车撞了 当场死亡
I wasn't killed.
我没死
You lived?
你活下来了
Praise God, it's a miracle.
赞美上帝 那就是个奇迹
So you survive the truck
所以你在车祸中活了下来
and get this chemical shit in your eyes.
化学物质进了你的眼睛
What next?
接下来呢
I hear things.
我听见了一些东西
What kind of things?
你听见了什么
Everything.
世间万物
Coughs and fights and cats meowing.
咳嗽声 打斗声 猫叫
Sometimes blocks away.
有时候甚至能听到几个街区以外的
I can sense things.
我能感受到事物
I know where things are and when they move.
我知道那些东西在哪儿 什么时候移♥动♥
But I can't see.
但是我看不见
You know what they call stuff like that?
你知道人们把这叫做什么吗
Gifts.
天赋
The special kind.
特殊的天赋
The kind that very few people have.
只有极少数人拥有
Or deserve.
或者说值得拥有
I never thought of it that way.
我从没这么想过
Well, that's because you're stupid.
那是因为你蠢
I'm not stupid, I'm smart.
我不蠢 我很聪明的
Because you taught yourself
就因为你自学学会了
how to run your little fingers over the bumps and read Braille?
去触摸那些突起 学会了读盲文吗
Smart don't come out of books, kid.
聪明不是从书中学来的 孩子
Smart is making the right decision at the right time.
聪明是在正确的时间做出正确的选择
Like now.
就像现在
What's it gonna be, Matty?
接下来呢 马特
You gonna spend your life
你将要用你的余生
crying and rocking yourself to sleep at night?
来哭泣和在床上翻来覆去吗
Or are you gonna dig deep
还是要继续探索
and find out what it takes
找到能让你重新
to reshuffle those cards life dealt you?
掌握你自己命运的王牌
Your call.
由你来选择
Good choice, kid.
不错的选择 孩子
No one's bought me ice cream since my dad died.
自从我爸爸死后 没人给我买♥♥冰淇淋吃
What's it taste like?
冰淇淋什么味道
Vanilla.
香草
Everybody can taste vanilla.
每个人都能尝到香草味
Pay a little more attention, use those gifts.
集中注意力 运用你的天赋
You know what you got?
你知道你吃的是什么吗
Sugar grains, vanilla bean,
糖粒 香草豆
milk from three different dairies from two states...
来自两个州三个不同奶厂的牛奶
batch of chemicals straight off the periodic tables and...
元素周期表上的一堆化学元素以及...
dirt off the guy's hand that served it to you.
那个给卖♥♥冰淇淋的人手上的尘土
He spent his morning gardening.
他今早上都在花♥园♥工作
Whole world around you, Matty, and it is friggin' huge.
你周围的世界 马特 非常之大
And all you need...
你需要做的...
are the guts to let it in.
就是用你的勇气去接纳它
Try.
试试看
That dog, what's his story?
那条狗 他怎么了
He's hungry...
他很饿
his stomach's growling...
他的肚子在叫
and he's dying to eat the hot dogs
他非常想吃热狗
that guy's carrying just upwind of him.
一个人正拿着热狗从他身边走过
Not bad.
还不赖
What about the girl?
那个姑娘呢
Her skin's... Her skin's too hot.
她的皮肤 她的皮肤很烫
Her heart's beating fast.
她的心跳得很快
Is she sick?
她生病了吗
Worse.
更糟
She's in love.
她坠入爱河了
And the old man?
那这个老男人呢
He's...
他...
He's dying.
他要死了
And there's nothing you can do about it.
你对此无能为力
Big world... not all of it flowers and sunshine.
世界那么大...不可能处处都是鸟语花香
And the only way
像我们这样的人
guys like you and me can survive
唯一生存下去的办法
is to grab it by the throat and never let go.
就是掐住命运的脖子 别放手
If I ask you a question, will you hit me?
如果我问你个问题 你会打我吗
Depends on the question.
看是什么问题了
How did you find me? How did you know?
你是怎么找到我的 你怎么知道的
Old bitty at the orphanage thinks it's her idea.
孤儿院的老修女还以为这是她的主意
But it wasn't, was it?
但其实不是 对吗
Maybe it's one of my gifts.
说不定这是我的天赋之一
Or you just got lucky.
又或者只是你撞大运
That's not an answer.
这可不算是一个答案
You catch on quick.
你学得很快
You're going to help me?
你会帮我吗
No, I'm gonna train you.
不 我要训练你
How to control your gift, make it work for you...
如何控制你的天赋 让它为你所用...
use it, and how to fight.
以及如何用它打架
My dad never wanted me to fight.
我父亲才不想看到我打架
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表