剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表
Ask me, has more to do with Cherryh having his fingers
让我说的话 这还都是因为彻里
in all the right holes.
安排得妥当
Somebody can't hold his liquor.
有人不胜酒力了
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么状况
Wesley, get the car.
韦斯利 准备车
We need to leave... now.
我们马上就得离开
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
Christ! Somebody get a doctor here!
天啊 快叫医生来
Somebody get a doctor!
快叫医生来
Vanessa?
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
Vanessa!
凡妮莎
You're going to get yourself killed,
要是你再继续这样的话
you keep this up.
会没命的
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好我自己
What about the rest of us?
那剩下的人呢
Me, Karen...
我 凯伦...
we're a part of this now, because of you.
我们也卷进来了 就因为你
And we didn't get a say in that.
我们都没法说个不字
What do you think's gonna happen if I give up now, Foggy?
你觉得我现在要是放弃会发生什么 福吉
Who's going to stop Fisk?
谁来阻止菲斯克
Oh, I don't know... the law?
我不知道...法律
Tell that to Elena.
跟埃琳娜说去
If you could have put on a mask
如果你能戴上面具
and prevented what happened to her...
阻止她的惨剧...
you telling me you wouldn't have?
你能说你不会这么做吗
It's not fair, Matt.
这不公平 马特
We don't live in a world that's fair.
我们生活的世界就不公平
We live in this one.
我们活在这个世界里
And I'm doing everything I can to make it a better place.
我正在尽力地把世界变得更好
"A better place."
"把世界变得更好"
That kind of sounds like what Fisk keeps saying.
这听起来像是菲斯克的说辞
Don't say that. Don't twist it around.
别这么说 别曲解我的话
You tried to kill him, Matt.
你曾企图杀了他 马特
You told me yourself.
你亲口跟我说的
How is that any different than the way he solves his problems?
这跟他解决问题的方式又有什么区别
I made a mistake. I know that.
我犯了个错误 我知道
Misspelling "Hanukkah" is a mistake.
拼错"光明节"是个错误
Attempted murder is a little something else.
谋杀未遂完全是另一♥码♥事
You ever stop to think
你有没有停下来好好考虑过
what would happen if you went to jail?
要是你进监狱了会怎样
Or worse?
或是更坏的情况
You really think that anyone would believe
你真的以为大家都会相信
that I didn't know what you were doing?
我不知道你在做什么
That Karen didn't know?
凯伦不知道
This city needs me in that mask, Foggy.
这个城市需要那个戴着面具的我 福吉
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
Maybe it does.
或许确实需要
But I don't.
但我不需要
I only ever needed my friend.
我所求的只有我的朋友
I wouldn't have kept this from you, Matt.
我不会对你隐瞒这种事 马特
Not from you.
不会对你
You don't know that. You don't know that.
你不知道 你对此一无所知
Yeah, I do.
不 我知道
Foggy...
福吉...
wait.
等一下
Foggy.
福吉
I worry about you, it's all I'm saying.
我只想说 我担心你
Foggy, I'm fine. Don't look fine.
福吉 我很好 别光是看起来很好
See, Josie's worried about you too.
你看 乔茜也很担心你
I wouldn't go that far. Gotta be more careful.
我没有那么担心 你得更小心才对
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Tripping and falling taking out the trash.
跌倒 摔跤 把垃圾拿出去
You got to get someone to do that for you.
你得让别人帮你做
Come on, I just need to be more careful, like you said.
拜托 我只不过得更小心 就像你说的
Done!
说定了
Run your feelers over this little beauty.
好好摸摸这个小美人
What is it, a napkin?
这是什么 餐巾吗
No, my friend, this is our future.
不是 我的朋友啊 这就是我们的未来
Huh, feels like a napkin.
摸起来像餐巾一样
It's a drawing of a sign.
这是一个标志
"Nelson and Murdock, Attorneys At Law."
"尼尔森-默多克律师事务所"
You, uh... You really want to do this?
你...你真的想这么干吗
No, I'm pissing my pants.
不 我吓得要尿裤子了
There is actual urine in my trousers.
我真的尿在裤子里了
But I trust you.
但我信任你
You think this is what we should be doing...
你认为这就是我们应该干的...
then I'm with you.
那我就跟你一起
For better or worse.
无论情况是好是坏
Sounds like we're getting married.
听起来像我们要结婚一样
This is way more important than a civil union!
这可比公民结合会重要多了
Come on, we're gonna be business partners.
拜托 我们要成为合作伙伴
We're gonna share everything with each other.
我们要与彼此分享一切
Our thoughts, our dreams,
我们的见解 我们的梦想
bills, crushing debt...
甚至账单和沉重的负债...
There is no one
除了你
I'd rather be doing this with, buddy. Seriously.
我再想不出我能和谁共事 说真的
Me, too, pal.
我也是 伙计
Now raise your damn glass,
现在快举杯
'cause I'm gonna clink the hell out of it.
因为我要碰杯喝个底朝天
Nelson and Murdock, Attorneys at Law.
致尼尔森-默多克律师事务所
Nelson and Murdock.
致尼尔森-默多克律师事务所
剧集 | 超胆侠(2015) | 导航列表